Why'd you delete my thread, kid?

Why'd you delete my thread, kid?

Celebrities = Sup Forums.

Who or what is a Dodger?

>geek girls

HOW DARE THEY

STILL UNIRONICALLY HOT

Joe Camel should have blew up like a balloon not be skinny as fuck and only announced it yesterday.

How the hell did it do it? This kid is going to be next Chris Chan for sure.

What went wrong?

Is that the girl from supernatural? Someone knocked her up?

Is that a bump or a hump?

only youtube shill threads allowed, no actual actors or actresses.

>37 years old
It's pathetic that she's still clinging onto the geek culture.

im not lying when I say I would impregnate her

im not

you read this and you think 'no, surely he is lying'

but no

u are wrong

i am not

>tfw no penis to impregnate qts with

>geek culture is "for kids" and eventually you "grow out of it" to do "serious adult things."

False, lad.

LONDON

>make sports thread on Sup Forums
>banned from all boards for 24 hours
really makes you meditate

>ask why black people eat fried chicken and watermelon on Sup Forums with an accompanying picture of a gorilla
>banned from all boards

The mods are retarded sometimes.

Midget gamergurl.

Read the board rules for Sup Forums. There's some pretty awful selective enforcement but these threads are pretty clearly against the rules.

>Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums are against the rules

Really makes you think.

Pffff, my gf is hotter

E! news is not Sup Forums. It's kind of annoying that the moderation is so selective. I think most janitors just delete them is someone says something mean about their waifu.

nice hair cut

Who

There's a Star Wars general on Sup Forums and a constant GoT general when the show isn't even airing.

Shes a dwarf from world of warcraft.

>Sup Forums is for discussing film and TV
>make a thread about an actor
>that's bad mmkay

Looks I got a 3-day for a Miley Cyrus thread on time and that's fine, I'll do my time, she's not an actor.

This thread however is about LEGITIMATE ENTERTAINMENT PERSONALITIES and their vaginas

it's kind of annoying that moderation is a codeword for no fun allowed
if 60% of Sup Forums enjoys something (say, waifu threads back in 2012) but 40% kick up a real stink over it, the ones who hate triumph over the ones who enjoy. Every time. No exceptions.

The mods are more about preventing annoyance than protecting enjoyment, and that's the problem. I find these threads fun. You don't. You can ignore them. I can't have these threads elsewhere. Why don't you fuck off?

Daily reminder that no-written evidence exists online of her marriage because she's ashamed to be a gold-digger that married a 70 yr old and she knows her autistic fanbase would lose interest if she seemed unattainable

Have you read the rules you idiot?

Discussion of actors must pertain to their careers, not their personal lives, because how dare we have an entertaining discussion.

>All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.

It's sort of unfair that there is no board where celeb gossip is allowed. It's explicitly and clearly against the board rules. You might not agree with it but it's there.

>E! News is not Sup Forums

But it literally is, you faggot cross poster why do mods and faggots like you cry about tv stars on a tv image forum
Kill youreself

>its against the rules because I don't like it!

>she's not an actor.
she started on a series that lasted for years, and she was just in some Woody Allen project on Amazon. so definitely an actor.

>It's sort of unfair that there is no board where celeb gossip is allowed.
/cel/ when?
/cel/ FUCKING WHEN

>tripfaggot

>calls me a crossposter
>doesn't know the rules of the board he's posting on
I don't give a shit if people post celeb gossip or not, I'm just letting you know that you're objectively wrong because being a petty rules fascist makes me feel better about my awful life.

Woody Allen casting a pity role to some chick just cuz he wanted to fuck her =/= a career.

Jesus them thicc calves