I still can't believe he died and this shitty fucking board didn't even give him a sticky

i still can't believe he died and this shitty fucking board didn't even give him a sticky.

Serious? Now the new tool album will have to be released without vocals..

who?

who? does he make bleep music? if not who cares

industrial is bleep

Ralph Fiennes, he plays Voldemort

link some shit, im interested

Patches?

OMG he is a GOD, look how POWERFULLY EMOTIONALLY INSPIRING he scratches around wit a fukken stick on a broken piece of metal and behaves like a goblin searching for food, that is freakin ART! And nothing a 5 year old could do with a bunch of dishes.

delet

lol

Z'EV smoked like a fucking chimney and ppl are surprised cancer got him. He's not even the best experimental percussionist out there but he carries clout because he was around for the old era of industrial. This isn't really tragic imho and I like z'ev.

Yeah, true. Recommend me some more experimental percussionists, please :)

stickies aren't for artistic merit, it's for the popularity of the artist. when someone dies, people who never come to Sup Forums flock here to post in the sticky thread. for example, Tom Petty.

Rip Brian Eno

RIP Tony Levin

Literally who

Who are some people he played with?

Le Quan Ninh
to be fair you can't expect the fantanodrones of this board to know who Z'EV is, when he never attained the level of acclaim of TG, Cabaret Voltaire and others

Oscar the Grouch

But no really

But no really

You're not wrong.

Almost none of his music is good, and he didn't get a sticky because no one on Sup Forums talks about him.