What went wrong, Sup Forums?

What went wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m5MJiSP6PaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A true beta.
Thinking that if you change something about yourself physically that you will automatically attract pussy.

Autistic people are inherently socially awkward; they are often shy and lack confidence. I can totally imagine elliot walking into a bar all smug, trying to flirt with girls. But women see right through cheap tricks. You can't fight true intent.
In the end, nobody liked him because they could see who he really was.
"But I'm le true gentleman"
>Kills a bunch of people as revenge.

Beta.

Women, US culture and severe autism.

He was too alpha for this world. RIP bro.

R
I
P

inherited worst traits from both races

bad luck

His father didn't beat him enough.

autism & rich parents that don't give a fuck about raising a kid

what a fucking loser though, literally had everything handed to him and still manages to fuck up his life this badly

Pretty much this
His dad is a chad who slept around and ignored Elliot. His stepmother was an absolute bitch.

Molymeme did a piece on him

Mixed race
Another tragic mulatto torn between two worlds, and fitting in neither

He was Eurasian, not mulatto

but still a contributing factor

Autism and slightly retarded.

He took Sup Forums seriously.
>Inb4 reddit
(I get that lefties are retardes,but nobody takes 1488 seig heil seriously[I hope])

Didn't have a manly figure in his upbringing. Believed the Disney model of reality/relationships/life. Socially fucked up in a way that prevented him making friends that could have corrected for the missing father factor.

Slavic people are Eurasian. Elliot Rogers was the product of weeb fantasy coming to fruition. Never a good mix. Highest rate of mental illness on the planet are White/Asian hybrids.

When he went to the sorority no one open the door for him, so basically his whole plan failed and had to improvise.

Cory in the House made him commit a mass shooting because of Obama
youtu.be/m5MJiSP6PaI

I'm not talking about jews,Im talking about the master race thing.

The video should explain everything but for those who want a tl;dr:
>Cory in the House is a conspiracy by the Obama administration to brainwash him in to committing a school shooting

To be honest though in Germany none of these three jews except Gysi has the slightest amount of power. I don't even know the first guy to be honest.

Getting buff gets you more pussy most def but as you say not automatically.