Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

It's us, Anonymous, once again. Except this time it's the leader speaking.

As i am writing this, we are attacking the racist group KKK
They think they are safe behind their racist white mask, but they are wrong.
Just now we are publishing all the names of thousands KKK members.
Not only that! We have noticed the ongoing racism on Sup Forums/pol/ and we are looking into your IPs right now. We are going to publish your names, adress ect. STOP RACISM NOW!

The clock is ticking, gentlemen.

We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org/),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related

Ebig:---D

post pics of feet pls

There is no racism here.

Only nuanced discussion about the harsh biases of reality.

The shitstorm that ensues when people see how many non-white names there are on Sup Forums cheering on white nationalism.

I'll save you the trouble. My name is Yuko.

Good job anonymoose.

Should I expect you goys?

YOKOHAMA
O
K
O
H
A
M
A

>Norway
>Credible threat

pick one

I told myself to poo in loo. Does my ip get logged too?

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

>1 post by this ID
>
>p
>o
>s
>t
>
>b
>y
>
>t
>h
>i
>s
>
>I
>D

Show us your dick.

Anonymous aka the FBI

Wow, an actual Jap.

>leader
>being that organised

Sorry, not seeing the lulz here's your (((you)))

kek

Oh no. Not my address. What will I ever do if some fat fuck anonomous guy tries to break in my house because I said some mean words. If only he knew I lived in a "stand your grounds state.

publish my shit go

fucking fedora autistic fucks
i fell for the bait

>Except this time it's the leader speaking.
it is always the leader speaking in such fake pastas idiot.

also, anonymoose. there just a bad joke now.

oh shit any mouse are here! not even posting with a vpn and have zero fucks. ANYNOMIUS are a bunch of talentless fggts

lel clean your exif

>anonymous
>relevant after chanology

>anonymous
>not filled with newfags

top cuck, mate

>Yuko

bullshit. you're a fat american weeb in nihon.

Who cares faggot

I am brown and I support racism. Fuck you and your ugly masked organisation. Go fuck yourself with big spike clubs.

I doubt that, user. Even if the picture is his girlfriend or something it's probably just a David-kun.

Spy on me user? :)

Haha good luck faggot I'm behind 0 proxies!

user was good when it was just a spreader of chaos.

>Anonymous
>leader

reports

what a cheeky neckbeard

1 post by this id

Probably a joke at best.

user needs to get it's tactics right.

If they want to take down the KKK they only have to let them keep being extremely irrelevant.

Problem solved.

If they actually expose a bunch of Klansmen or general racists, they will end up revealing that the ideology is not as uncommon as the Money Printer Media wants everyone to think it is.

Potential soon-to-be anti-Semitic thread reported.

As a proud member of Anonymous working with other members in Anonymous and the JIDF with #OPIsraeliShield #OPNeverAgain, I report all threads that depict anti-Semitism / and or otherwise anti-Semitic content.

These threads and its content can be but are are not limited to: 'Red Pills, >just a coincidence, >JIDF detected, >Good Goy, Holocuast denial', and this also includes such threads about 'Hollywood, Wall Street, George Soros, Cultural Marxism, Owning All Media, Communism' as these can often be places where such violations are performed with anti-Semitic pictures.

We must also mention that threads/images that are anti-Semitic that are drawn, sketched, animated, or crafted, are just as bad as the real thing and is also in violation of rules of not just Sup Forums but the Anti Defimation League (ADL), and the Jewish Internet Defence Force (JIDF, thejidf.org/), and the laws of the European Union (EU).

We in Legion thank the Janitors & Moderators of Sup Forums who listen to our reports and work with us along with the interception and help from the ADL, JIDF, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), EU, and Google & Microsoft in working together to help stop anti-Semitism.

Remember, we must protect G-d's Chosen People as they are our Greatest Ally!

Never stop fighting the vile scum of this Earth such as Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites, and White Supremacists!

I might be Heaven, but I'm bringing you Hell

Nice blog anonimossad. am sure your masters would be very proud of you.

>file name is anonymous.jpg

OP, I'm sorry to tell you this but literally everyone without a trip is an user. I really don't get what you're trying to point out here. In fact, I don't see anyone in here with names, even. Therefore they are Anonymous.

>We are going to publish your names, adress ect
Meh, i got plenty of guns. It would be great to shoot a fedora and/or hippy.

feet please

Lol'd

Prepare to die, tavistock scum.

GENTLEMEN?!?!?! CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, CIS GENDER NECKBEARD! I IDENTIFY AS A GAY, BLACK, ARCHO-MARXIST MUSLIM.

cool meme

Sup Forums is a board of peace

CNN just did a report on how useless the modern KKK is

Who gives a fuck

>Just now we are publishing all the names of thousands KKK members.
So you are going to post fake names that the CIA uses to monitor the KKK?

How s that governmental contract working for you? Do they hold you by the balls? Dont forget also to hack BLM for their racist towards whites or chinese mainstream media for their racism towards everyone. Sincerely, the multiracial guy.

damn weebs ruined V for Vendetta

Careful with that edge

>No timestamp
>Not an OC image anyway

Fuck off newfag

butthurt script kiddies ITT
chillax edge lord weenies, you get laid one day

1 0 0

fug, I hate racists now

Ooga booga

Hey you role playing queers.
Fuck up my twitter.
If you can't hack it....gtfo of Sup Forums you fake faggots.