Leaked planet of the apes movie

I know someone who works at universal. he sent this to me. watch it before it gets taken down!
youtube.com/watch?v=WuJvR8kEnpQ

Thanks OP.

you nigger

Pure kino

not worth anybody's time you fucking faggot
This film is 100% negroid propaganda
>rise up nogs

>negroid propaganda

This is kike shit, retard

I understand the argument that this whole film is thinly veiled BLM propaganda but there are some decent action scenes and I've always liked the Apes movies

Stealing shit and raping women is barely an "action scene"

Wasn't there "action" going on, retard? When the main love interest gets raped it furthers the plot and keeps you interested. That's action dumbass

>I understand the argument that this whole film is thinly veiled BLM propaganda

What a retarded fucking mong you are to think that

I like dog

Hermoine dies in the end of this movie.

P.S P.E.N.I.S - Obama is sadly not in movie. He just couldn't make the cut in this one, it's a damn shame that filthy nigger wasn't in this one as the other two sequels had him as one of the background apes. I do see Morgan Freeman, tho.

Did you watch the film? It's full of "Ape Power". The close ups on the fists, that little quick montage of groups of apes gathering when the ape lieutenant got wrecked. It's obvious.

Wait, someone got raped in these movies?

It's genuinely hilarious and concerning that you believe this movie is BLM propaganda.

Yeah. They didn't dwell on it or anything like Irreversible, but it's there.

Meme

Which one? I'm surprised I don't remember.

holy fuck can't stop laughing

upboat

kek

War for the Planet of the Apes. The new one

kek

You are now aware the Planet of the Apes franchise existed before BLM.

Watch the new one asshole. That's the one we're talking about.

what the.... xDD

good meme dude
And aslo good film
Very nice

Sage for upvote

Oh right. I forgot Sam Raimi directed it.

I like how its actually 2 whole hours of different stuff

>mfw there is probably an autist who will watch the whole thing and call it kino

Someone should have done this with Suicide Squad before it released but instead just have 2 hours of Jared Leto laughing with pictures of Joker popping up randomly with loud noises