What do you guys think of the new 6ix9ine snippet? Poop emoji or flame emoji?

What do you guys think of the new 6ix9ine snippet? Poop emoji or flame emoji?
youtube.com/watch?v=P5msZA5UKL8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wW03n1Osz5I
youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE
youtube.com/watch?v=verGaN7A_aU
youtube.com/watch?v=vwLhtZfdddo
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXbKjMh1O4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-2_OstpR5c
youtu.be/JUVOgPzXm7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRE AF NIGGA
BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

I just got a stiffy from watching that uhh

la creatura...

he is like a gay lil john

lil jon was always happy though

Sounds like every other pop rap song in the mainstream right now.
Seriously, when will this stupid trend of bad rappers with brightly-colored hair making it to the top of the charts just die?

both poop and flame emoji, in his shorts

>Sounds like every other pop rap song in the mainstream right now.
Objectively wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=wW03n1Osz5I

Kill yourself emoji

He's into gay 69's

BLICKY GOT THE STUFFY UH

Hey Sup Forums do you think we defeated 6ix9ine yet?

the difference is lil jon is actually good

>has lil in name
>good

Since when can somebody, who is not black, use the word Nigga and get away with it?

I thought that was racism.

anybody who isnt white can retard

well 6ix9ine sure isn't black. I know he is not white but he is not black. When Twiztid said it people were calling them racist.

why are whites so assblasted they're told nono on using a word? i wish that was the biggest problem i had going on in my life

I shjtpost 69 cause I think he's funny. Please no More music k? It kind of spoils it

All these rappers brain dead rappers remind me of all the stupid people of the future in that movie Idiocracy. Anyone ever see that movie?
Seems like that's where society is going.

btw. I am not really white.
I am just pondering this

really gonna do that cliche shit? every single person "pondering" this always turns out to not be white

I'm not. I am part white but I am not black.

Just from the cover i can teel that that movie is fucking god awful, go die somewhere else

twiztid is white. 69 is a spic.

for a clown he really isn't very funny, is he

it's actually a good movie. I liked it.
it's a comedy/ drama - somewhat sci-fi

I thought everyone had seen this and you were trolling because the comparison is so obvious and been made a lot about other aspects of modern life, but now people are basically saying you talk like a fag, so I don't know what's going on anymore

where da pedophile emoji lmao

true, if you don't act and talk like one of these brain-dead tards and say for example you are a nerd - people will say " you talk like a fag"

SHITS LIT BRUH

I can't wait to see how some of these guys look in 20 years.

I know how to settle this. What's your credit score?

He will probably be dead by then.

a messed up credit score

I can't wait for the day Sup Forums starts pretending to like Blood on The Dance Floor, this is just a few steps away from it

>hanging out car window
This nigga is so rowdy

yuh
youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE

wack as fuck

t. queer

I hope this faggot ods

wtf is a "t.queer"?

Music is dead and niggers killed it
youtube.com/watch?v=verGaN7A_aU
youtube.com/watch?v=vwLhtZfdddo
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXbKjMh1O4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-2_OstpR5c

>why does anyone defend their rights for anything

kys gramps

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

youtu.be/JUVOgPzXm7g

nigger iffy uh

>inb4
> you talk like a fag

No matter your age if you think some random ape is better than Dean Martin you're insane, the world has gone insane though so i guess it's normal

Back to with your white supremacist nazi bs loser

>It's another "poltard can't tell the difference between legal freedom and social freedom" episode
You can say whatever the fuck you want. No one is legally stopping you. People will get upset if you say offensive shit tho, how is that so hard to grasp?
Do you want to be able to say ANYTHING freely as if suddenly no one is allowed to get upset? No THAT sounds like censorship.

I didn't preached nazism and whites are supreme whether you like it or not. I was only telling the truth when it comes to music quality
>People will get upset
I don't give a fuck if you get upset you massive fucking faggot

White people actually don't really have it all that much better than other people. That's really kind of just a bunch of media hype. I am a white dude from a low class family that gets treated like shit on a daily basis.

Basically if you are white you are racist in the eyes of every person of color. People of color outnumber white people in america if you add them all up. So in the US it's kind of like Racist is our Nigga, except we aren't allowed to roll up on our buddies and say "what's up my racist" because that's actually a major problem

tl;dr There are more people of color in the US than there are white people and we are all considered racist for a bunch of shit outside of our individual control. ALSO

We have something called mirror neurons. Basically if you're a human being you can't help but want to join other humans in doing cultural stuff. Not being allowed to say nigga is like subtle cultural segregation.

do you even know who he is

if you knew shit you'd know latino rappers say nigga all the time, although there is ongoing debate about whether they should obviously

>if you think rap is better than some swing garbage youre insane
fuck you. maybe if you posted doo wop or something id agree. old man.

Dios mio...

No

IM THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST MY BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF ROCK N ROLL MY PISS IS THE WINE AND MY SHIT IS THE COMMUNION

despite him looking like a lisa frank gangsta rapper hes one of the few I can actually tolerate