I think I'm actually starting to believe the meme that The Beatles are the greatest band so far to ever live

I think I'm actually starting to believe the meme that The Beatles are the greatest band so far to ever live.

Other urls found in this thread:

player.radio.com/listen/station/cruisin-1430
mp3forum.com.ua/showtopic114291.html
youtu.be/tTpL-lVhXkM
youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where do I start with them?

Led Zeppelin are much better to be honest and I am a Beatles aficionado. You dont even know who the fuck is playing on what track half the time. They were a music collective who outsourced musicians and had a great producer. Zeppelin was produced by Page. The live band delivers whats on the record where the Beatles stopped touring because boo who we cant hear ourselves play because we are just too damn popular. Kind of a cop out. If you ever listen to them "jam" on the anthology cd or bootlegs you will see that they cant even get through a 12 bar blues. They wrote great songs though, but thats not what you are saying. You are saying best band, and a band better perform live.

It's because they have Ringo

Is this pasta?

They still did tho in the earlier years.
Also shut the fuck up m8 led Zeppelin is generic dad rock like the doors.

Maybe the singles and then any where except white album and let it be.

This has to be pasta, led zeppelin is easily one of the most overrated bands of all time and their singer kills whatever could be considered good from them. Jimmy Page is the only good thing about that band.

Rubber Soul and Revolver

Then work your way chronologically in either direction

Solo Beatles > Beatles

i've never been able to sit through an entire beatles album, everything i've listened to either bores me to tears and falls into the background or is annoyingly bad and i have to turn it off

T.Pleb

They stopped touring because there was no point if the thousands of screaming girls couldn't actually hear them. Zeppelin was definitely better live ending touring was one of the best things the Beatles could've done at that point

the industry finally caught you

What?

cool

you fell for the sell

At least good Music.

plebest of plebs

don't forget about the death threats

I know dude. The Beatles are like Christianity. Once you accept the truth, life/music is better in every way. It's hard for most people to accept it because so many people dont wanna accept they're wrong. But once you get past that and appreciate it all is good

Revolver in mono

The only thing objective thing about music is that The Beatles are GOAT

crickets ripoff,
but hey they were still good.
I wish I could find one of their dam albums in hd so I could get a fair listen but the beatles hate streaming services they've said it themselves.

>the absolute state of this post

this

pleb OP

>"Sorrow woman, I can't just seem to get through to you"
>"SHE LOVES YOU YEEEE, YEEEE, YEEE"

>"I'm not like everybody else"
>"HEOP! I NEED SOMEBODY, HEOP! not just anybody HEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOP"

>"They call me the seeker, I 've searching low and hiiiigh... I won't get to get where I'm after, 'till the day I die"
>"WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE...YELLOW SUBMARINE...YELLOW SUBMARINE...YELLOW SUBMARINE...YELLOW SUBMARINE"

compare

>ringer in tier 1 just because
No. Stop. Also, McCartney Unplugged is better than most of the stuff in that picture

Your day breaks, your mind aches
You find that all the words of kindness linger on
When she no longer needs you
She wakes up, she makes up
She takes her time and doesn't feel she has to hurry
She no longer needs you
And in her eyes you see nothing
No sign of love behind the tears
Cried for no one
A love that should have lasted years
You want her, you need her
And yet you don't believe her when she says her love is dead
You think she needs you
Cried for no one
You stay home, she goes out
She says that long ago she knew someone but now he's gone
She doesn't need him
Your day breaks, your mind aches
There will be times when all the things she said will fill your head
You won't forget her
Cried for no one

Cherry picking.

my man, it's not like they were that good:
listen to this for an hour.
"is that the beatles?"

no it's literally every other band from that era...

player.radio.com/listen/station/cruisin-1430

>the beatles aren't that good because everyone copied them

(dammit I hate radio, now it's commercial, but you get my point..._)

>the beatles hate streaming services they've said it themselves.
>literally 1/2 of the band is alive
>they're on spotify and apple music, and they're albums are available virtually everywhere
you're literally retarded

I didn't rank for quality or all of McCartney's albums would be huddled at the top. I ranked by relevance. Ringo is the only album after the Beatles break up that features all 4 of them.

Fair enough. I would find a way to put McCartney Unplugged in there though.

allright, real lyrics
I could also pick Working Class Hero and Let it Be

guess what: they were the first group pushed by the status quo to absorb sales and water down the british invasion. They jumped on the psychedelic bandwagon. They were what Elvis was in the 50s.

I should have, it's a great live album.

Peddle your revisionist history on another website, people here know better.

Please redpill me user: do I need to buy them? do you have a link?

mp3forum.com.ua/showtopic114291.html
here you go retard. there's this thing called the internet (gasp) and google (huh) and you can download things (omg) for free (wow)

Oh thx.
listening to please please me...
"she was 17, if you know what I mean..."
(age of consent in the u.k. is much lower wtf?)

it's the truth

posterboys for the industry

t.scaruffi drone

This.

The Beatles were killer live when they could hear themselves. Listen to this or their show in Stockholm 1963.
youtu.be/tTpL-lVhXkM

Led Zeppelin are the 2nd most overrated rock band of all time. After the Rolling Stones.

>The Beatles were killer live when they could hear themselves.

>Donnington United could take on Real Madrid when they were off heroin

You're thinking of Pink Floyd.

Pink Floyd are weird in that they’re overrated for their popular work but their best work is really underrated. They were GOAT from 1967-1971.

Ask an old fart who saw them in '66 in Cleveland anything.

1) they only got four songs in before screaming girls rushed the stage and they had to be hustled to the trailer. Half-hour later they came back out to finish the set.

2) the sound sucked in those days. you could barely hear them over the screaming.

3) they gave up touring after that year, there was no point in it.

4) had a Beatles phonograph, wish I still had it.

5) the were part of a revolution in music after '66, along with many other bands and thanks in part to Brian Epstein and his studio magic.

6) their vocal harmonies were always shaky. They were pretty good musicians. There is no excuse for Ringo. John, Paul and George were fine songwriters and they wrote pop standards that have staying power.

Who is your favorite Beatle and who is your favorite artist/band in general?

I don't have a favorite Beatle, Zappa/Mothers were my favorites from that era.

All time favorite artist is probably Tom Waits.

ringo best beatle

what's that song Zappa had about pissing? I remember it had a very stoking chorus, like very dramatic, in the broad sense.

kys

Zeppelin was not that good of a live band sorry, the answer you were looking for was the Grateful Dead.

Beatles better than both of them though, because studio magic counts

This is fact.

Revolver first to get a good idea of what The Beatles were about. Then The White Album to see the sheer versatility and talent in composing a cohesive album that they were capable of. (White album is my personal favorite) Then listen to Abbey Road, Sgt Peppers, and Magical Mystery Tour. Rubber Soul and Let it Be are good but not essiential. The former being just the beginning of their experimentation so its rather tame compared to their others and the latter being underwhelming based on the band not being on the same page while writing it based on growing tension between the band members.

Beach Boys were better :^)

Then it's not a meme.

Start with their first album, listen to each one in chronological order, and listen to how they changed and evolved with every album up until they broke up.

dude Rubber Soul is totally essential, idk wtf yoa, yes White Album and Abbey Road are better, but like all Beatles albums they're good because of sharp songwriting and pitch-perfect production, its not like they were massively experimental or anything, a dash of very mild commercial-friendly experimentation just to catch the ear, but its totally superfluous to the main draw, which is the most well-conceived, well-executed straight-ahead pop songs ever made, which Rubber Soul has in spades, actually Help! does too while we're at it.

Yes it is, and so is Sgt. Pepper

You earned those dubs honestly, new friend.

Of all the songs off of Revolver, why did you choose to post the WORST one?

>In B4 "Dr. Robert is worst song" shit posting!

A Toot and A Snore is really just Lennon and McCartney with Harry Nillson and Stevie Wonder. I wouldn't exactly call it a "Beatles" album. (And it's not even that good)

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Hello, new friend.

>boo who

>Of all the songs off of Revolver, why did you choose to post the WORST one?
Lad.. For No One is a very good song. Even if you don't like it, Yellow Submarine is objectively the worst song on Revolver.

Yes they were, that's how they became famous since most big name critics panned their first two albums.

It's not a meme. It's fact.

>Claims to be a "Beatles Aficionado"
>Proclaims Led Zepplin to be much better than The Beatles
>Somehow manages to still get dubs

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

did the beatles ever suck a toe?

They were fucking garbage. The only reason you faggots think they were great is because the kikes told you so. Fuckers were always out of tune, so any faggot with a shitty guitar at home could go plink plink and think think that he was a musician.

No, no, NO!
You have it all WRONG!
Yellow Submarine is a happy song that even children can enjoy and sing along to. In fact, somebody even made a cartoon movie based on the song.

For no One, on the other hand is a very sad song, and it makes people want to commit suicide. Plus I don;t like songs that look back on the past in sadness.

No one reply to the comment above mine

This.

Not only are you a piece of garbage, you're a bigot as well.

KYS!

Can someone explain their name, it seems odd to name your band after an insect haha

Pandering to reddit.

Buddy Holly's band was called the Crickets.

> Not only are you a piece of garbage

NO!

> you're a bigot as well

YES!

I already stated Im an aficianado I was listening to them before you were born.
Ya I said why they stopped tourning you are a little faggot who just likes to parrot info if you feel the urge to repeat me as an aguement. They could have bought marshalls and stopped fucking with shit amps or get thier juggernaught team to produce some better equipment, but the beatles machine knew the real money in those days was selling albums not shows, this was when you didnt pay $200 to see a concert. NO excuse for not ever playing live again. They could have still toured like every other band but they are pussies.
If you want to play this fucking game the cream were the best than hands down. I like to take the actual music being played into consideration.

Beatles could not get through a 12 bar blues its on record over and over for you to hear. They always went into blues jams and they always sucked. Still wrote the best songs. I am still correct as being a band means playing live and having drum solos and special things like that in the live experience. The beatles are "a project" To the point that there is no reason to not consider some solo beatles shit as the actual beatles since having 3 members play on a track wasnt unusual post rubber soul era. Inclosing the beatles were a band that turned into a project and are best known and loved for thier material released as a project. Unless biz has hit the phase where they realize early beatle songs were the best and the later shit was actually pretentious and self indulgent. Theres a place is 10/10. Please PLease Me was thier best album.

>Beach Boy were better

Not to be a dick but, they really were.

You know when you get this many replies you have to be right.