Would you still be catholic if the next pope is black?

Would you still be catholic if the next pope is black?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_General_of_the_Society_of_Jesus#Black_Pope
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look at me, I will be the new pope

Wouldn't surprise me. You papists love blacks and browns

if you'd actually convert out of the religion because of the popes skin color or political views, then you're not catholic.

This

what you talking about
your pic's Pope IS black
Saint Malachy was right

There have been much worse things about a Pope than them being black desu

glad i'm not catholic though lmfao

The Pope is not human to begin with

This is absolutely true, nearly all (((Christians))) are not christians because they come to the conclusion that it's the right thing but because they were born into it and they warp the religion around what they want and like.

Yes, Pope Francis was the tipping point for me.

This. Honestly think people who were barely Catholic or abused Catholicism for their own needs would leave because the church "jumped the shark".

Our patriarch is already hack yet people don't convert

right cause catholicims was always about being racially tolerant. Religion is of the people and the mold it to their needs. Black pope would alienate us and it would be a stupid move as this isnt america

The next head of my church will be Greek, not black.

this happens when u let non italian become popes, first poles and germans, now argentinians, tomorrow africans, it's a slippery slope.

you do realize that the continent with more anointed priests nowadays is Africa right? and that's because no one in their sane mind wants to go through priesthood excep them
me personally don't want to be priest. laicism is as far as i'd go
it's useless to be a stormfag if you're catholic when you don't take in your hands to become a cardinal and niggers do. you will see more of them serving in your own country because there's nobody else

This shit right there.

JPII was literally the best fucking pope Rome vatican ever had.

Only on Sup Forums would a pope with black skin be worse than a pope who rapes children

>implying black priests dont rape kids

reminder this was the last true pope

they are losing ground here so i can understand expanding in africa, i got no "right" reason for sticking to white popes other than that being the firm part of the christian image here. Blacks are outsiders and will continue to be seen here for a while untill globalisation solidifies its grip on us. I don't have to be a nazi for wanting a diferent world structure

There were 31 Black Popes already.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_General_of_the_Society_of_Jesus#Black_Pope

you are so bluepilled. Nobody gives a fuck about Jp2. Serious people like lefebre or pope Benedict criitized him for making catholicism a business company Meetings with him were empty and for fun, not Christ. Read about critisism of him.

ARGENTINA ES BLANCO