Sup Forums is dead

How can we bring tripfriends back?
They used to encourage discussion, to explore music beyond Sup Forumscore, and to actively try to become more knowledgeable about music in general. But now they are all gone.
This is why Sup Forums has been on a steady decline for the past years.

all of the tripfags are in /daily/ because you faggots constantly berated them in threads for years and years

Well that wasn't nice you didn't include Friendo's house.

Biotroll/hampus is still here, he just only posts in /daily/. Really takes the dog for a walk.

Friendo is based

That picture is from 2012, Friendo wasn't even born by then.

everyone keeps taking his bait in literally every single thread

does unty still post? technically a namefag but still

We don't bring tripfags back, they stay crammed into /daily/ like the roaches they are

does anyone remember that rigsby dude who would grab stuff off what for people in sharethreads but only if they drew him a picture of rigsby in a diaper in mspaint

Why the fuck do you think bringing horrible celebrity culture and praising some of the people with the worst taste in music on this board would help make things better. ALL of the tripfags on Sup Forums are worthless, if we want to make Sup Forums better, bully tripfags.

holy fuck yes i do. didn't some guy draw something on the head of his dick to get something from him once?

is based CLT in there or did i miss him?

bring back tripfriend culture

i want to be tripfren

Bullying anyone doesn't really make Sup Forums better, come on now

if you think this forum is dead what about you do what you can to make it better

t. newfag

desu I don't even know when I'm baiting any more

>if we want to make Sup Forums better, bully tripfags.
my fetish is being bullied so it would be much more effective if you didn't bully me

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form, because if you post annonymously [sic] by default but choose to gain a sense of identity in your posting, it most likely means that you are an attention grubbing whore who has their heart on being a board celebrity rather than actually contributing anything worthwhile. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

i haven't simultaneously liked/hated a tripfag as much as you since ame.

and honestly I've seen myself more as a Ravenclaw

>because you faggots constantly berated them in threads for years and years
This is something I don't understand. When an user tries to toe up with me it's almost always completely pathetic. I don't even have to go through the old motions of dissecting their posts. It's just bland now.

pic

Ame was a treasure.

shut the fuck up you cancer ridden nigger

>Gryffindor
Heavy/ Thrash/ Power Metal
Blues Rock
Arena Rock
Reggae

>Hufflepuff
Teen Pop
Hip-Hop
AOR
EDM

>Slytherin
IDM
Punk
New Wave
Black Metal

>Ravenclaw
Post-Punk
Neofolk
Ambient
Modal Jazz

That was a terrible time for Sup Forums. There were more tripfags than not and they were only concerned about making their personalities known. Barely any good music discussion from those retards

Get shot fucking autist

ame made feel bad for her while also enraging me with her extreme autism. however, her chart was a bigger contribution to the board than 99.9% of it's users ever provided, and people jumped down her throat for it like retards.

can you post ame's chart?

why would anyone shit on this
i can only imagine other autists getting upset over specific artists/albums

One of the unfortunate parts about using a tripcode is that the horde of imbeciles who follow you around to shitpost might occasionally convince newer users that the music you like isn't worth listening to, or that the helpful charts and lists you make shouldn't be used. I can never tell if the chart was bashed because of this or purely because of plebs not seeing enough popular music subgenres.

you have to understand the context, ame was absolutely despised, and as much as I did kind of like her, she was also insufferably autistic. CLT might have also worked on this chart as well, i'm not sure, but those two managed to piss off almost the entire board multiple times before the creation of this chart. that being said, people should have seen that the chart was a positive contribution to the board in general. clt had a classical chart as well but i don't have it.

that's a pretty nice chart actually

it really is. i wish i had clt's too. i'm gonna check the archive.