How do I sneak this into my theater?

How do I sneak this into my theater?

Other urls found in this thread:

popeyes.com/menu/signature-sides/
youtube.com/watch?v=RYC-vYyXyKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have a friend let you in through the fire escape

smuggle it inside your anus bagged in condoms

Throw it up really high when you pass by the ticket tearer and then once you're through you can safely catch your meal.

In a backpack

You need to get two kids in a large coat one on the others shoulders. The one on bottom holds the food and walks while the one on top handles speaking and arm movement.

pay a black person to carry it in, no one will have the guts to stop them and say you can't bring fried chicken into a movie

>backpack in a theater
The cops are already on the way

If you are American maybe. I once snuck some BK in a backpack and nobody told us we couldn't get in with them.

There was a time when going to movies was still dignified enough that I think your average usher might have stopped you. This was back when people who worked at theaters took their jobs seriously. Some were even passionate film lovers and actually cared about movies and the cinema experience.

Now when I go to generic regal/showcase whatever megaplex #2XXX and I see the crushed and soulless eyes of the underpaid minimum wage slaves that work there---maybe there's 2 or 3 stoned high school kids on the clock if it's a busy Friday night, trudging back and forth between concessions, tickets, and ticket check at the slowest possible pace to avoid doing work---I know ain't nobody going to say shit.

Just walk in with it bro.

Used to work at a theatre. People would smuggle in whole pizzas, kfc buckets, and top shelf liquor. Even a whole fucking ham once.

The common means of smuggling? They have their womenfolk bring their biggest purse and Trojan horse that shit. Other people would just wear really baggy clothes and stuff shit in anywhere it fits. I fucking hated the job but it had its fun moments.

in your gf's purse

Tell that to the assholes who kicked me out of cinemark for bringing in candy when I went to go see sausage party

Next time you ask for lids for the beans or whatever and everything in a bag not a box and you wear a large coat concealing the bag at your side inside the coat.

What's the point in coercing people into not bringing their own food? Wouldn't they profit more if they had reasonable prices?

get your girlfriend to put it in that big ass bag of hers

wait, don't tell you don't have a girlfriend?

Your own fault for not immediately rich white man mindfucking them that you were in the right.

y-you are a rich white man...right user?

what is that shit with the rice in it?

Is that gravy and rice?

Concessions are the real money maker, lower prices there would make the admission go up

Theatres make almost no money from tickets so they compensate for it by jacking up the one thing they can sell: food. Say what you want about the logic behind it but it's what they do. They don't want you to bring your own shit because that's their $$$ you're denying them.

Nope cover them with your gym clothes once they see your sweety your sweety
Shorts and shoes they'll stop.

its red beans you pleb

you never heard of beans and rice?

Probably refried beans or something

You can bribe the usher if there is no line, eat your food like a slob before going in, or throw it in the trash can. Don't you notice the trash can by the ticket stub box, that is for food.

>had its fun moments.

Yea I used to watch young teenagers fuck a bit in the back before I threw them out. Good times.

popeyes.com/menu/signature-sides/
Fly to your nearest Popeyes and get red beans and rice.

why aren't people able to not eat for 2-3 hours? it's fucking annoying and disgusting.

rectally

In a purse, I got in a whole meal of bufallo wild wings that way

why is there a cup of vomit?

>Three Chicken Tenders
>Taters and gravy
>I'll throw in a biscuit
>and a big ol' cookie

youtube.com/watch?v=RYC-vYyXyKw

keep it inside your fat mouth

U wot m8

>that disgusting rice shit
i swear to god it taste like someone shoveled shit off the sidewalk and mixed it with rice

popeyes is shit

Just put it in your back pack and put some old used underwear on top, they won't check underneath then

Paraglide onto the roof, and go down one of the maintenance ladders

You are shit

You have a small dick

Because movie time IS the time we sit down and eat. We are out shooting people and buying more food and bullets the rest of the day. We are fucking famished from being great all day. Deal with it Muhammad.

Tape the chicken to your legs and wear loose fitting track pants

What I do is, I shove it into my mouth....then during the film I vomit it out and eat it again!

I usually just walk shit in, but I've had the rare time where the minimum wage high schooler actually says some shit to me like "you can't bring that soda in here"
Honestly all you gotta do is look at them disapprovingly and say some hostile shit to them and I doubt they actually pursue it

neck yourself

Forget most of the sides and the bone-in chicken.

Get a shitload of tenders and biscuits and put them in a purse.

Still buy gigantic drinks and a popcorn from the theater so they make some money and won't complain when you whip it out.

My first real job was working at carmike cinemas in the early 2000's, first as a cashier/door/cleanup and then as shift manager/projectionist. Literally no one but maybe the main manager even gives a shit what you bring into the movies. Employees that aren't managers are making shit pay, trust me they don't get paid enough to care.

they should just have new releases on a cloud that can only allow certain IP addresses be accessed at a time.
And control bandwidth to the server to make sure you are not streaming the release.

special 3d movies and special releases should be a theaters only if the customer doesn't have a 3d tv.

Not American, so can't

Why would I carry a purse into the theater? I'm not a woman

Popeyes is shit. It's always dry chicken with nigger/Mexican sides. All that shit is too greasy it's vomit inducing but every once in a while when I crave something gross I'd rather have KFC. Just a little tiny box with a bit of everything. Not a bucket.

I don't know how anyone could eat a bunch of that without shitting themselves to death.

>feed gummy worms to falcon
>go to buy ticket
>stop in bathroom
>falcon regurgitates worms in my pocket while attendant is preforming my penis inspection
>drop off falcon in aviary
>take my singles seat

Did I win the meme count?

Just go down on one of the maintenance men. He will help you sneak in.

maybe other people don't have faggoty stomachs like you

>all this popeyes talk
>not bojangles

KFC gave me crippling diarrhea Fucking that shit

The only fast food worth having is Raising Canes

Because if you are man it's even better. They can't say shit about your purse unless they want a discrimination lawsuit.

when i want to eat shit i go to white castle

popeyes is literally broke nigger tier shit

>Raising Canes

muh nigga

Why don't you just come right out and say your a gross grease lord fat shit.

KFC is shit. It's always dry chicken with nigger/Mexican sides. All that shit is too greasy it's vomit inducing but every once in a while when I crave something gross I'd rather have Popeyes. Just a bucket. Not a a little tiny box with a bit of everything.

I don't know how anyone could eat a bunch of that without shitting themselves to death.

My Southron friend

both are dogshit

pic related is a patrician's chicken joint

in that case, just wear a fake pregnancy outfit and stuff it full of KFC, eat it up in theater and if they notice you're no longer pregnant on the way out just say you had a miscarriage

I'm crying

>not fasting all day so you can eat at the theater

Popcorn is 80% of the reason I go there

I feel like killing myself

Why didn't fredo stucked the ringu up his buttom so smegum couldn't takes it??

what without all of the niggers smelling it?

>popeyes

No blacks allowed on here

Smuggle it in your stomach OP.

In your man purse

They should bring back intermissions so the fat American families shell out more money for food at the concession stands.
Make you pay for refills again at full price
Boom, I just doubles profits.
All thanks to America's obesity.

sorry bud. if you were ever in america id take you to a popeyes.

But won't he just keep it?

Chic Filet is the only good chicken. I ate Popeyes a lot in North Dakota, shit was disgusting but I was hungry. I've had Church's and KFC and both are average tier, maybe slightlu better than Popeyes. Either way they are all shit compared to Chic Filet.

Found the foreigner

In louisiana, blacks preferred "Churchs Chicken"
It was the worst dried out shit I ever ate.

Popeyes is for people that can afford good shit, like KFC

Nice trips. Does anybody like buffalo wild wings?

Theatre janitor here...the fact that people like this exist REALLY make me want to quit my job.

>not sneaking this in

Get on my level faggots.

eat it first

>brown guy one time left a backpack, looked around, and left shady
>told neckbeard manager
>told me backpacks are allowed
>now I know I can bring fried chicken

>he doesn't complete his kinosperience by adding the senses of taste and smell

Well if they didn't exist then you wouldn't have a job, deal with it you braindead teenager.

>catched

>I can get away with using a backpack because I live un the city of LONDON
Feels good lads

You can just hide the fried chicken in your turban

That's why I said fly.

>Popeyes is for people that can afford good shit, like KFC

people who can afford the good shit are ordering lobster tails, crab legs and $1200 bottles of champagne from the snack bar

This is how

>bring popcorn bucket and beverage cup home
>next time I go out to the movies I bring the bucket and cup
>wait on the other side of the building where people leave to go to the parking lot
>catch the door as people leave
>go to concession stand
>ask for the free refill on my popcorn
>get it free and then head to refill my drink at the beverage station
>again free
>after movie ends I just head into another movie
>proceed to do this for the rest of the day to catch all the ones I want to see
>head home with my bucket and cup and hold onto them til I go back
>theaters face when they'll never know

>biscuits
>not a single drink present in that pic

RIP

His last words were not words at all, but plumes of breaded mist exhaling from his throat hole.

May he RIP in peace.

how fat are you

My nigga
Popcorn for dinner is the way to go