/sino/ - 中文

Assimilated 老外 edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese speaking world

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=X2njc8is50o

>Learning resources
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9

>Recommended Movie/TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels
qidian.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UX2Z5egLf1M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=deWkY7IacTY
youtube.com/watch?v=OwOBRH56Ic0
youtube.com/watch?v=GtJxuh_u3WE
youtube.com/watch?v=3g8hgW0vYXA
money.cnn.com/2017/06/02/news/economy/may-jobs-report-us-economy/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>header back
Canada = greatest ally

when will taiwan catch up with this aspect of japan?

我不是外国人。 我是高加索中国人“。

No problem, 荷兰兄弟.

Taiwanese girls are pure

>Taiwan

The big /sino/ av debut will come from a spicy honkey

Gonna produce a /sino/ AV with my aboriginal GF in the hotsprings for 30k NTD

Enjoy your Pinay cosplaying an abbo.

Taiwanese are the real Polynesians

Since you guys like China vloggers, this guy Globik has some interesting videos. He made an appearance on Winston's channel, and when I checked him out, I saw he had a 7-part series documenting his quest to find an apartment in Shanghai:
youtube.com/watch?v=UX2Z5egLf1M

It's also not strictly a channel about China, but he has spent a lot of time there recently.

>watching a 7 part video series of some manchild with cartoon glasses trying to find an apartment

W-would any /sino/ posters be interested in a horde of mandarin dubbed animu? I'm trying to scrape together what I can find

>tfw China

no

>tfw college starts in a few weeks

at least i have my 文言文 class to look forward to

yes

No classical Chinese anymore, but at least I can look forward to working with real Chinese source material all the time and no textbooks.

I have Winstons nudes, he was catfished and a few dick pics leaked around the time he broke up with his fugly wife

I like my Journalistic Chinese class because while we use a textbook, the textbook merely takes actual Chinese news articles and just explains the vocab/grammar of the articles

why would you save them

wanna hear about my trillion dollars startup idea?

It'll be like that for the language acquisition part and just working with Chinese source material for research.

nigger/rap/ghetto culture

I'm on the last level of memrises Chinese course why is it still using fucking pinyin?

I didn't, they're just in my history

he went full damage control trying to censor them in the comments at the time, pretty lulz worthy

Does Winston not realise that at any point he could get granted British citizenship as a South African?

He always seems so worried he'll have to go back to SA

>in a few years for my chinese major i'm required to go to beijing for a year to study and intern
>recently read the 北京,有2000万人假装在生活 article
>when i lived in shanghai every person told me how shanghai is so much better than beijing
how fugged am i

Might not be that fucked. Many students from my major go to Beijing and enjoy it.
It's certainly not my first choice though.

idk

blog here your experiences though, I hear the winters are siberian tier

He is the man I want to be.

Well yeah, but I can find a lot of it on bangumi.moe.

it's still 2 years away tho, i wonder if /sino/ will still be around then

Completely wrong there fella. Lived in China extensively over the past 5 years and I enjoyed Beijing far more than Shanghai. Shanghai is full of pretentious coke head businessmen. Beijing is admittedly less clean, but has better accessibility and is a hell of a lot cheaper.

i wanna fucc a girl in a beijing uniqlo

Why didn't he ever say his previous job was an English teacher? His job was basically teaching English, but he always said he "trained doctors". I've also tutored doctors and other medical professionals and students, but I've never said training doctors was my job, even though technically I did provide training (English training).

He wanted to impress Chinese women and get laid. This guy was a complete manwhore when he wasn't married.

They would have still fucked him if he said he was an English teacher, but he definitely got hot women such as his wife because they thought he was something more than a white monkey.

>tfw Winston has given oral herpes to countless Chinese women

>HSK 5 is equivalent to a C1 level in Mandarin
>暗示

why is chinese kung fu so weak?

I need that outfit

Hopefully never

I thought he met his gook at work being her teacher

Ye

I wish

Nowhere near that simple

m.youtube.com/watch?v=deWkY7IacTY

Watch this

Why do you post here all the time each day?

Which province is better: Zhejiang or Shandong? I've been to Hangzhou but never Shandong.

I'm 75% Hangzhou-ese and 25% 山东牛。:^)

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=OwOBRH56Ic0

what is it?

Vietnam help me I've fallen in love with Truc Nhan

zhejiang is better in view and economy

what's your trillion dollar start up idea, Peru? Peru, are you there?

Good. He's one of the few Vpop singers that have a few decent songs.

share with us friend

wrong board faggot

cause you re retarded

who wants to live in the niggerlands?

I have a feeling the:

>only Portuguese people are deserved to populate the Earth

poster is lurking here

>slideshow
00s called for you gramps

Wow fuck the brits

youtube.com/watch?v=GtJxuh_u3WE

he sucked dick

are you in vietnam or china?

imagine never need to go out again, imagine to never suffer a traffic congestion, imagine to no need to drive a car again
my idea is about a bubble that can go from your home to anywhere in the system
a new internet will be developed for this system, the bubble will bring you directly to the store you want , office you want, with this we bankrupt google, the bubble will bring you to your friend's house, with this with bankrupt FB and whatsapp, the bubble will bring you directly to the bookstore and the system will deliver goods to your home faster than US post, with this we bankrupt amazon
you can even go directly to the farm or wholesalers, with this we bankrupt walmart

nigga it isnt weak
mma is full of faggots who use kung fu and jewjitsu (not gaymaga)

yes he did. he also was teaching how to ride bikes. bitch was married. both went out to eat doggo.

you made my earth warm
thanks

Vietnam. This is the first time I post in this general.

if you thought this was a good idea you wouldn't be sharing it for free peru

imagine never need to go out again, imagine to never suffer a traffic congestion, imagine to no need to drive a car again
a new internet will be developed for this system, the bubble will bring you directly to the store you want , office you want, with this we bankrupt google, the bubble will bring you to your friend's house, with this with bankrupt FB and whatsapp, the bubble will bring you directly to the bookstore and the system will deliver goods to your home faster than US post, with this we bankrupt amazon
you can even go directly to the farm or wholesalers, with this we bankrupt walmart

an since cars will be not needed, toyota ,hyundai, GM, ford can also go broke , the since will not use oil , shell, exxonmobil, BP can go to hell

before showing the idea to angel investors at hongkong, seoul, I need to refine some stuff and set a few milestones
Im gonna try to lure chinese investors, government , this idea can make china grow 10% per year again
ofc later I will chink the chinks

how many cash do you spend on mobile games?

>imagine never need to go out again, imagine to never suffer a traffic congestion, imagine to no need to drive a car again

wow you going to plagarize my post like that

The Matrix was my idea. Heck, even Keanu Reeves is my idea.

It's my world. You're just living in it.

t. The Architect

Why don't we see chinese games in the west?

lack of creativity in chinese society

It's okay. Sharing ideas with people that don't have what it takes to compete will not negatively impact his business.

They play a lot of games though, don't they? Surely they should have something

but we do
i have played panzer waltz for some time too

China is totally going to collapse because of based Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=3g8hgW0vYXA

before seek fundraising at hong kong, I must make a prototype
cars will not longer exist ,without cars there will not be accidents, this is bad for insurance companies
since people will go directly from point A to point B , with less people walking at the streets, less roads maintance will be needed
with so fast transport system, people will start exchanging stuff directly rather than purchasing it with money, this is bad so central banks

what do the pants say
i know 中国 is china, but what about the rest?

Being good at games doesn't necessarily mean that you are good at creating games.

It's like the INTJ INTP dichotomy. INTJs like outcompete the rest at operating within specific parameters of a theoretical framework.

INTPs are the ones that create the dynamics of the system that the INTJ survives in.

China is just a huge clusterfuck of everybody trying to get his without any regard for anybody else. It's the biggest, "fuck you. I got mine", "Gotta look out for #1" society in the world.

add oil

add fuel to the flames

check tiger knight
really good

add oil is a metaphor for a cheer

What do you think of China Uncensored?

no they arent
but american economy will be shit thanks to trump

Totally not FLG/CIA shill

its american shitty propaganda, not even entertaining as infowars

yeah he's a bit too smarmy but it's funny how much disinformation he's feeding the west. There's so much valid criticism of China but he's just completely off the rails

>China is just a huge clusterfuck of everybody trying to get his without any regard for anybody else. It's the biggest, "fuck you. I got mine", "Gotta look out for #1" society in the world.
Certainly there's some game developers or the like. There can't be that many people without someone trying to produce a game, right?

I'll have to look into these games.

What's popular to play in China right now?

honor of kings

china loves LoL and other mobas
android market is full of chinese games
if you acess baidu or youku you will be swarmed with chinese games
i also remember playing league of angels 2 on facebook, typical chinese game

also check perfect world. its chinese

崩坏3rd

Try again

money.cnn.com/2017/06/02/news/economy/may-jobs-report-us-economy/index.html