Are you watching the new episode of Fat Fucks on TLC, Sup Forums?

Are you watching the new episode of Fat Fucks on TLC, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154897/Dead-obese-woman-body-fat-set-building-cremation.html
news.com.au/breaking-news/obese-womans-body-fat-burns-down-austrian-crematorium/news-story/680b58f1f2e7b3219bb5353b9025dfb9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These people need to be shot, not even Hitler but they are past the point of redemption.

What the fuck mate

I didn't think my fat fetish was that bad but even she turns me on.

Gross

how much kcals does she eat daily to stay that fat

Probably because she has a cute enough face and comes across as sweet, but also miserable. So you wanna be the hero that comes in and cheers her up and promises to help her lose weight, and you can fuck her to give her a confidence boost and when she hits weight-loss milestones. Yeah, bet you like that, don't ya. Like being the fatty rescuer, huh? You want her to squeeze you between those legs and sob about how ugly she feels so you can fuck her even harder to rattle that thought out of her head, am I right?

Weirdo.

How does she reach her flip flaps to clean them?

>you can fuck her

how?

Is there any way to become a hooker for fatties? I will glad make 40 an hour to pleasure these landwhales.

>and promises to help her lose weight
wrong

I'd teach her to love being fat and nurse a desire to get even fatter.

nope, plenty of black men who will do it for free

just pick a fold

you have to be ridiculously good looking or gay to be a male prostitute.

those legs look like two separate pigs feeding at a trough

Go back to Sup Forums racist sh*t

Fuck, these twins are making me horny, man. I wanna be sandwiched between em while they both eat all their junk food.

nothing racist about it, ever been to a bbw bash? Well I have, and it's literally all black men.

One of them dies in the hospital

This show helped me to lose weight through sheer disgust.

Tfw I can reach my goal weight of 155

I'm stuck at 172 and I'm jealous Watching these people lose 100s of lbs so easily in a month and I can't even lose 20 in 3 months of trying.

Lies. One of the most famous gigolos of all time was fairly bland looking, he just had an incredible ability to make women feel special.

Oh.

I want the one that lived to lay on me, then. Good thing there was another one!

These people are that overweight. They look perfectly healthy as well.

mfw I watched the tranny fat fuck who had to lose weight to get the operation to cut his dick off

Jesus Christ....

All the food our obese in the US could feed half of Africa

>infections and open sores all over my body
>this is totally normal guise

Their episodes were the worst.

>muh emotions
>can't lose weight cuz muh identity
>muh conservative family
>muh dike mom
>wearing muh dead grandma's old clothes

What did she mean by this?

fat girls with cute faces are my weakness. like they could be a 6/10 if they lost some weight

What the fuck are the patches for

Why is she still eating a giant plate of food?
What the fuck

Some sad fucking family member or personal nurse has to do it. Same with wiping her ass, and that's assuming she's even able to find her own asshole to get it on the toilet.

Just call them Calories dude
Everyone knows we mean kcal

lol

I'm pretty far into the leftism spectrum and even I agree to this. I can be progressive as much as I want but I put a line on fat people. They should be sent to a camp until their eating disorder is appropriately dealt with.

She could go without food for year and be fine.

There was actually nothing racist about that post

t. progressive anarcho-communist antifa

She probably shits into her folds. Imagine having to scoop that out of there.

How the hell do you accumulate so much leg fat?

Maybe you're doing it wrong

Also, if you're determining your goal weight using BMI, that could be the problem, since BMI only accounts for ONE body build type out of dozens that exist

>when you're so fat you blow your knees out from standing

daily reminder that these creatures have to shit in the shower and then mush the shit down the drains with their feet

What

Girl in OP's pic lost the weight and became hot. Pic related.

>myspace angles

nice try. she still has 10lbs of droopy skin everywhere

I wonder how many square feet of loose skin they cut off.

Skip leg day FOREVER

My Mother watches this show.

I don't understand why.

Was it something I did?

Never fucking skip leg day

Many good reaction pics in there

If evolution was real why didn't our bodies take fat from our bodies and shit out the excess?

Checkmate libtards

Either unhealthy diet causing rashes or just bed sores from not moving enough.

>had bad gas once while taking a shower
>thought it was just gonna be a fart
>let it out
>nice dubs
>feel extra moisture
>hear a ton of splats and one gigantic one
>look down
>there's a ton of little shit globs
>and one humongous shit glob
>brown-yellow juices are flowing with the shower water around and off of the shit glob
>the glob remains stationary
>start freaking out, "oh god oh god what the fuck what the fuck do I do"
>smells like a rotting dead carcass
>start to get really nauseous
>vomit onto the shit glob
>at this point I'm just done with it all
>try to push it down with my feet
>not all of it goes
>get on my knees and push the rest with my hands

Such a terrible terrible memory.
I took three consecutive showers after that.

She can feel your hatred for fatties and does it to torture you. A mother knows.

>le TLC
fucking normies always going on about their """guilty pleasure""" watching TLC like it's some special snowflake shit

the worst is the ones who watch my strange addiction and never shut up about it. I hope they realize that it's not even a reality show, and not just in the sense that reality tv isn't real. as in, TLC doesn't even say it's based on real events. it's a scripted drama series presented in a mockumentary format and TLC themselves openly admits to this.

Have you never seen under the shirt of one of those people?

she can't even tell when she should eat. She's an anorexic at heart

Or some titanium steel alloy bedpan. And I'm not even sure Charles atlas himself could get it under her.

Thanks for the fapfuel user

>I love you
No emotion

Good looking face but you can tell from her sleeves that she's still either pretty fat or her arm hang like sleeve of wizard

imagine having to go through that on the daily...
this is the life of the obese, and its why they are so despised.

theres many other 'not talked about' shames of the fat folk too

now imagine this bitch in pic related doing that in the morning, then talking about how proud she is of her weight.. it must be a mental illness

Tell me more not talked about shames
I must know

How often do the fatties divorce their husbands after losing the weight.

RIP KANDI

I reckon I could cure her no problem.

It would be easy.

Shit, I can understand TLC serving a purpose as being a modern-day freakshow, but what really baffles me is the reality series about parents of small children.

If I were a parent I assume I would have enough shit to do with my own kids. So why would I want to watch someone else's?

what disease does she have? It's not normal to get to this point even by over eating

WHAT THE FUCK, BRAH???!!!

Who /Hoarders/ here?

If I was married to a fatty, I'd divorce her if she loses weight

there is well more than enough food to feed the world, there is only famine in some parts of africa because of warlords intentionally destroying crops to starve out ethnic groups they don't like.

People in America overeating has absolutely no effect on famine in third world countries.

I would volunteer to do it. Getting her to move into an open space for the body bag people is the real challenge

LIKE A TRAIN WRECK, EXCEPT MESSIER AND WEIGHS MORE

I wonder how much electricity these things can generate at you local incinerator

Is it still going? I haven't watched it in a year or two.

Africans get so much aid, their population has tripled.

She knows she has a pretty face and some guy wouldnt mind her overwight

>Such a terrible terrible memory.

fat distribution is genetically predetermined, its different for everyone

more likely they just use a bedpan

One woman took so long to burn, it caused a flame so hot it burned throught the fireproof case, with her fat fueling the fire. Firefighters walked out of there with her lard covering their bodies, and the smell reached miles around.

New season on A&E this month

step-bro just wishing she would die.

same

>danceswithfat.tiff

I'm gonna need some sources on that my friend.

reminds me of that story on bodybuilding forums of the guy who accidentally shit and pissed in the bathtub on his first date with a girl

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154897/Dead-obese-woman-body-fat-set-building-cremation.html

you ever banged a former fatty? it's like fucking a deflated balloon

According to some medfag on /fit/ awhile ago...most of the time they don't or can't. He told some story about some hamplanet that showed up at the ER because of a 'growth' she discovered in one of the flaps.

This part may have been a joke, but apparently it was some sort of fungus like a mushroom that had enough shit to start growing on the skin.

HNGGGGG who is this semen demon, this fluid druid, this mattress actress?

news.com.au/breaking-news/obese-womans-body-fat-burns-down-austrian-crematorium/news-story/680b58f1f2e7b3219bb5353b9025dfb9

i hate fat people.
they are the worst. worse than any race, gender, or liberal.

Or one where the guy was dead, he pulled him up and his back just ripped off. Was stuck to the couch. Molded in.

Tranny obese people are such a meme

this
I casually browse /fit/ for fat people hate threads