You wake up in an Alternate Universe where Europe never colonized America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalping#Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*gets shot*

PEEPEE IN TEEPEE

Pic related

So only Britain colonized America? Wonderful.

I tell them what Europe did in my Universe and I become an advisor for the planned enslavement ad destruction of whities.

I guess Europe is either communist or nazi

Mexico would own the entire continent and we would be in space with several colonies by now.

Incas > Aztecas, thats hardly even debatable

Incas = Aztecs

ftfy :3

Britain is still in Europe, just not on the EU

In what language do you do this exactly? I'm white, meaning in all likelyhood a freak that stands a good chance to be sacrificed in Mesoamerica so I'd try to make it north towards Chichimeca tribes where I'd stand a better chance.

Aztecs hd a written language, the Inca did not, that this is even a debate is ridiculous.

Britain is in the EU, we are leaving though, but we arent part of Europe. We are our own continent, the whole UK is a small island in Europe is old nazi propaganda that people still believe for some odd reason.

the UK is smaller than mexico my dude. kys

Why would the Chichimecas treat you better?

They didn't practice sacrifice, means a better chance I can actually live long enough to learn the basics of their language

SCALPED

Only the Yaqui ever practiced that inside of Mexico's borders AFAIK

go colonize America

Apaches were more into that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalping#Mexico

>Countries in the Western Hemisphere where Britain and France showed up
>First World
>Countries where Spain and Portugal showed up
>Shit

Is that supposed to be surprising?

And yet the people who believe this just go mad when Irish people claim that Ireland is not a British island.

Ah yes, Haiti, former french colony, first world paradise in the Caribbean.

Apaches were non Mexicans tho, they only raided here.They were Athabaskan plains Indians unrelated to the Uto-Aztecan and other peoples in northern Mexico and some meme few stranded in Chihuahua doesn't change that.

In a world without firearms or horses the honorless cowards would've been a threat to no one.

Actually yes, look at India.

who won WWII?

According to this, they arrived a long time ago in the Southwest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache#History

I think Charles Martel lost the battle of Tours in this reality friend.

Would be cool to check out the Aztec Empire.

Out of curiosity, if the South American civilizations were so advanced, how come modern day Hispanics (who I assume are their descendants) have such low IQ and don't really do anything anymore?

I'm just saying I would get scalped in a heartbeat, thanks for ruining my joke.

t. Sonora

We're also descended from Spain :^))))

Incas had knot language

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache#History
The American Southwest, not Northern Mexico, the article also makes it clear they didn't inhabit lands held by the Puebloans and I've never heard about Apache in Eastern Mexico where the Huastecs extended into present day Tamaulipas.

It was an abacus, you couldn't write literature in pictured

Got any more? I need it for research purposes.

Southwest was part of Mexico

so there's still the US and Canada, but no Sudaca qts... pretty shitty timeline to be honest.

We think of Mexico as being the ethnic successor of the Aztecs. Thing is, there were a huge ass number of people throughout Mexico and central America, from Aztecs and Incas to tiny ass bands of nomadic warriors who were busy eating their own shit. The Aztecs were almost wholly wiped out by the siege of Tenochtitlan anyways, and the majority of Mexicans come from the various other tribes like the Tlaxocol

The Aztec ethnicity, Nahua, remains to this day the most numerous in Mexico and the Aztec empire encompassed most of central Mexico, the Spanirds used the Aztecs as soldiers and settlers through most of Mexico, it's the reason you find Nahuatl city and place names all over the country. Aztecs far outnumbered the Spaniards they acompanied in these conquests. Most Mexicans do have some Aztec heritage.

Yes, there were also many other distinct peoples like the Maya, tarasco and Zapotecs, in the Mesoamerican region they were all as advanced as the Aztecs and descendants of the same mother civilization. In northern Mexico there were also advanced civilizations, in the northwest (pictured) the dominant cultures were Uto-Aztecans related to the Aztecs in the northeast the Huastecs, Mayas who had intermingled with Nahua peoples. The southernmost point in Mexico today, Soconusco, was inhabited by Nahuas tributary to the Aztecs.

Aztecs and other nahuas were the dominant culture in Mesoamerica and Mexico's current borders do to some extent reflect their natural sphere of influence. The USA did purposefully avoid taking lands too heavily populated by Mexicans, while the Capitania de Guatemala to the south was too isolated from central Mexico.

Divorcing mexicans from Aztec heritage is the same as separating them from Spanish ancestry on the grounds there were other European settlers in Mexico.

I have a relative who's aztec.

invasion of guatemala to unify all maya lands when

That's surprising, Nahuas today don't consider themselves Aztecs, even in places in Mexico City like Tepito where people can make the claim of being direct descendants they'd just call themselves Mexicans.

Im sorta semi glad we some european contact, otherwise I'd be living in Ontario.

What the fuck does that even mean

That wasn't an abacus

Il n'y a donc aucune raison pour parler anglais, non ?

Cree came from Ontario. Europeans pushed us west. Now we live in Alberta. Fuck Ontario

Je souhaite que le français soit encore lingua franca au lieu l'anglais desu

Mexico superpower 2020