What is Brad Pitt's best film?

what is Brad Pitt's best film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1rVF8Np4xw
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html
dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/angelina-shiloh-is-the-outcast/news-story/42433e4a5e29c49f5a31972f305a40cb
standard.co.uk/showbiz/angelina-jolie-my-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-shiloh-is-the-outcast-in-our-family-6617971.html
foxnews.com/story/2007/01/09/angelina-jolie-newborn-daughter-shiloh-is-blob.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brad Pitt fucks traps

What's the truth?

Jolie is an airhead if you read her emails in the Sony leaks

JUST

Interesting correlation developing between women being obsessed with adopting minority kids and using baseless abuse accusations as revenge. Mia, Angelina, any others we can think of?

His inevitable biopic titled "The Truth".

Currently though it's Troy.

that he's bi I'm assuming

12 Monkeys

Pedo

Didn't the rumor that he's gay come out like October/November on that celebrity gossip site that's always right. Someone here knows which one I'm talking about, I don't have the link.

>people make fun of Leo not getting married

That he's no longer facially blind, but blind in everyway, he doesn't see race, doesn't delineate what makes something tasty or pleasurable and can not tell the difference between all genres of music. Jolie literally wants to sell him out to the hollywood goyim so they can start probing and bloodletting him to make the world a better place. World War DNA

seven

>
>*rips fat vape cloud*

This. She's a fucking mong

>NEVER GET MARRIED

Post it.

Fight Club

>Mia
Who?

>there will never be a /cel/

you faggots talk about gossip more than tv shows or movies

farrow, fair chance she is right about woody allen though, if he isn't a child rapist he's just fucking plain creepy

I wonder what she means by this
does brad like cheese pizza?

Oh no, if he's racially blind he can't tell whose lives matter.

The media will eat him alive.

What a woman thing to say - basically smear a man in shit with >>>>>>>>>>>implication, even if you don't really have anything on him

Burn in hell, witch

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

not to be a white knight, but you do realize BLM essentially means BLM as well as white lives.

not implying black lives alone matter.

Why not call it BLAM then?

Nope, and as you're creepier than him if you post here, and have probably seen more illegal imagery, should your life be destroyed? Are you making a case for mob law?

But we know that's not the case. They're for apartheid, they began to kill cops, they're why Trump is President.

Even rich "classy" ladies can't help but rip a man to shreds when they divorce.

NEVER
EVER
GET MARRIED

What do you call her hairstyle?

why lie?

That's disturbing.

So Shiloh is going to be the next Lindsey Lohan/Amanda Bynes?

Modern liberalism: Not even once

Men that get married in this day and age are fucking dumb, desu.

So progressive.

The "skeleton hag"

typical woman, acting like an entitled, bitter cunt after a break up

just don't marry liberal women. they're disgusting.

I came here expecting the Arnold meme, leaving disappointed tbqh

I wish I could become as fat and insecure as Jonah Hill so Leo feels pity for me too and invites me to one of his yacht parties

Or perhaps he's wondering why would a person bring a bike on a boat.

If black lives matter, then why can't black people stop killing each other?

Checkmate atheists.

lel
same reason they can't stop torturing trump supporters

Seriously, this. The first time he was told to play someone whose mechanic wasn't based on being pretty or charismatic.

>so Leo feels pity for me too and invites me to one of his yacht parties
nigga, he's playing the woman game of having the ugly best friend to look better against

bet he slipped some harsh words towards people of vietnamese descent after having to deal with his own viet cong child invading his wifes bedroom. wonder if he called him a jungle zipperhead and told him that he saved him from being pig feed for his savage soulless people.

Dubs don't lie

probably that his muscle gain for Troy wasn't 100% "natural", if proven, I'm sure Hollywood will banish him forever for being phony

>Why not call it BLAM then?
youtube.com/watch?v=z1rVF8Np4xw

Don't care there is 10 of them and when there is an ugly guy let alone one they do not know from the movie they would thing damn he must be loaded and try to impress

>implying he's not hiding himself in a herd of women

Why settle for one beard when you can have 5?

He was at one of those pizza place pedo orgies that the jews are trying to cover up. He also helped in the false flag of Sandy Hook. They needed kids for their sexual parties so they faked a shooting and planted the bodies of the usedup children as the corpses.

>false flag of Sandy Hook
I was here when the shooter posted on Sup Forums before killing himself. Take your shit back to /polddit/ and stay there.

It's already a wannabe transgender

Apparently Angelina doesn't have any friends

Kalifornia was preddy gud

Se7en

POST IT

thats gota be fake...

You can't *unff munch* handle *BRRAAAAAAP* the tru * UNFF UNFF* th

>you're creepier than woody allen
good goy

>He never experienced the joy of riding a bike off a luxury yacht while drunk off your ass with a boner and eating an expensive sandwich knowing that your rich buddy's lifeguards will bring your drunk ass back on board and the babes will STILL fuck you just because you're friends with Leo.

This is a meme right? Whenever someone mentions Sandy Hoax you post that you or your relative was there.

nope
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html

If you give retards, especially woman a little bit of power they severely abuse it. If I ask my step mom a question, she will do everything but take out her soapbox and condescend to me.

He said he was HERE

>Unliked by mommy then they divorced.

Shiloh nude scene in 2024!

Someday in the future, one of these women will accuse Leo of rape.
Mark my words.

>one
Try all ten

Just how salty is she? If they made a deal to part without airing dirty laundry, then keep your mouth shut entirely, otherwise, say it clearly. Those implied implications snide remarks without telling anything of consequence make her look like an utter cunt.

Just what the fuck happened between them that made angelina so fucking salty?

She cut off her tits for no reason and he lost all sexual attraction for her.

I'm on the Sony page on Wikileaks but I'm at a loss for what to search for.

What's some of the lulziest content in the Sony email hacks and what search terms should I use to find them?

Didn't they marry like a year ago? After living together for 10 years?
She basically pushed him into marriage solely to suck him dry.

The one where Natalie Portman unwillingly gets put on a mailing list of Jews talking about how to do propaganda to stop another Holocaust.

Maybe that's where all that salt comes from. After splitting up, she realized she'll have to go look for a guy again who can stand being with her. Problem is, she doesn't have tits anymore and has to win someone over with her personality now.

Its a fake you dumb shits

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

Her face brings back fond memories of how the 3D models looked in early FPS shooters.

It's real m8

dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/angelina-shiloh-is-the-outcast/news-story/42433e4a5e29c49f5a31972f305a40cb

standard.co.uk/showbiz/angelina-jolie-my-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-shiloh-is-the-outcast-in-our-family-6617971.html

foxnews.com/story/2007/01/09/angelina-jolie-newborn-daughter-shiloh-is-blob.html

nah, one came out and said that leo is a bad lover, he just puts on his headphones, sun glasses, vapes and makes the girl do all the work, he literally doesn't have to try, no one would believe her

Didn't Rhiana say he was the best she ever had? And that bitch fucked a lot

Nah.

They're both scum.

>not to be a white knight, but you do realize BLM essentially means BLM as well as white lives.
>not implying black lives alone matter.

fuck her

she had an extra marital affair, even brad pit doesn't want the world to know he's a beta cuck

Brad Pitt is basically the opposite of that. He divorced Jolie and he doesn't have to pay for anything.

He eats shit, it's a weird sexual thing. He gets off on deep throating turds, it's totally fucked up.
>Pitt eats shit

I remember reading the emails about the Cleopatra movie Ange wanted to do, were pretty lulzy

She sounds like the stereotypical stuck up leftist bitch.

"The aliens, Mulder, they're demons!"
- Willem Dafoe

Isn't the Asian adopted kid fucking Jolie or something?

He was fighting with Brad.

probably that Brad doesnt really like that zoo she felt the need to adopt.

source?

Fight Club