ICP

Beautiful Thugger Girls

breaking benjamin + trap

how did you get the trippies

Chainsmokers

drake

guaranteed

probably top 40 pop rap music

I love sluts. Especially alt-sluts and art sluts.

Taylor Swift and Drake

kendrick and sza

Ever hear of the apple pie analogy?

>heavily enforced fun
this is so weird

no tell me
never date an art hoe
not loyal
fucc and succ but dont make them your gf
plus they all seem to have some sort of bipolar or mental illness

I once dated a really fucking cute art hoe (not my ex from high school who gets spammed here). Relationship lasted all of a fucking week. I was real upset about it but it was probably for the best considering her overall personality.

Anyways. If a lot of guys stuck their dick in a wonderful tasting apple pie would you still want to eat it?

What if I'm the one putting my dick in all the apple pie?

thats not really the same thing but i get where ur coming from

Pls no slut shaming here

This is true.

I mean. I guess that works.

Not slut shaming bud. If you want to go out and have sex with lots of different people more power to you, it's just not my thing.

I know you're baiting but this line of thinking seriously triggers me. People that believe this are the cancer killing western values.

nah
If a girl dated multiple men like 10+ it'd be a red flag she can't keep a commited relationship

>8 years later, to you, her bf
>"Oh, I've only been with 2 other guys"

I'm not even religious but this shit makes me want to join and get involved in a Catholic church as it seems to be the likeliest way to find a woman worth anything other than a hole

If you bang enough sluts you develop a refined slutdar that can detect which females are wholesome or not. So get out there and sow your oats.

if you actually go outside you realize girls arent that bad unless you find hand picked pictures or go to basically brothels

This is a solid move actually if you are interested in finding a girl with values, a life plan, and who is attractive.

I'd complain about women not being loyal or fucking the whole football team at a party and shit but then I remember I've fucked like 40 random thots off of tinder the past few years so I'm really no better.

I do go outside and am able to talk to women thanks though. why does this board think anyone with standards is some bitter Sup Forums virgin

>unless you find hand picked pictures
what did he mean by this

it reflects differently on women because the consequences for them fucking around are more serious. but yeah tinder's gross

There are two types of women.
Women you fuck and women you marry.

Dont expect men to marry you if you are giant whore unless he is a freak too

In a row?

>Dated
>Lasted all of a fucking week
You didn't date

montie thread? fuck yes
Most of these women are gonna be on the pill though so they wont have to worry about the potential pregnancy consequences

men value loyalty.

remember that

the pill isn't 100% effective, but those IUDs are also, it's easier for women to contract stds.

>going to university as a woman

BPD. Always fucking BPD. I'm not entirely convinced it's not a meme disease people came up with to have an excuse to be shitty.

MONTIE IS A COOL GUY
THERE, I SAID IT

Consumerism killed values by making them commodities

Grimes

There are more girls in universities than men atm.

Plus the most popular job for women I believe is teaching and you need a degree to do that.

anyway, to make an on-topic post, they listen to niggerr ap, edm, and slutpop. maybe a token radio country song or two

Dating art / alt girls is literally like dating the average guy.

Hedonistic. Don't hate the player lads, it was only a matter if time before the 'game makers' couldn't nerf their opponents.

t. Irony

Aloysius Scrimshaw

>The Dead Musician

youtu.be/nFQ_4p8CWR4

Indeed...

try being gay

its impossible if you're looking for "committed" shit

In the future these women will be fat alcoholics making posts on dating sites about how come there no" real men™" anymore. Also "how come there no men that can handle a woman with a little LB's"

Heterosexual men are attracted to femininity. Not women who act like men. At most they will be used like the fuck meat they clearly want to be.

Daddy's Boy

rip gayfriend

crisis mode when there's more homemakers with degrees than builders of mankind.

Normally people don't get excited for my threads. Lmao Thanks

Daddy's boy is thot patrol music bud