>Well?
youtube.com/watch?v=mDclQowcE9I

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1330584
youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That guy looks like he smells....

Unironically making some really good points desu

This is literally my local theater, I go here nearly every week. If this is you OP, I want you to know, I know what you look like and I'm coming for you.

They tried to in the 90s but because of Batman & Robin fucking things up it ended up not happening. They tried again in 2011 with Green Lantern, but it failed as well.

If Superman Returns would have done great, and Nolan's Batman coming out at around the same time we might have seen it there as well.

DC/WB is just not well managed. They handle their movies like play-doh. Whenever their last movie doesn't perform to their expectations the next movie in the line up suffers. Not to mention the constant changes in directors, reshoots, and changes in tone completely ruining a movie.

We saw it with Suicide Squad, and we saw it with the quip heavy trailer of Justice League. Wonder Woman will be another Catwoman, just ridiculous in its execution. They're just scrambling to figure out what audiences want and keep changing the whole thing.

They should honestly scrap everything and get the people that did the Justice League Animated Series to fucking write the scripts.

You ain't scaring anybody faggot.

I'm not trying to scare him, I want to tell him in person that I like his videos.

This

>7 whole replies without anyone bringing up the fact that he's a hardcore leftest who did a video about how Man of Steel is fascist.

I'm impressed Sup Forums

his opinions aside, most of his knowledge about editing and his criticisms on SS are rather objective.

This is an 18+ board, therefore one would assume that we can judge someone's work without throwing hissyfits over his politics disagreeing with our own.

Holy shit

>black text on dark grass

WB should just fuck off already, they can't even make a competent consumable film for the masses.

It just is.

because literally no one watched this guys video

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1330584

>hey cool, no one pointed out this irrelevant thing that would devolve the thread into shitposting
>guess i better say it!
fuck off

Why is he chugging cough syrup? Is he trying to kill himself?

>linking NintendoGaf

He lives in Alberta, of course he's depressed.

Thank you Notley for those carbon taxes while we have double digit unemployment.

>anime

>balding skinny numale cuck doesnt like real films that promote christian idealism and gritty realism

did i do it right Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is an anime website and always will be, make no mistake this is the Film and Television board of an anime website.

youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM

also brings up a lot of good points against bvs and zack in general, though i disagree that the farm scene in ultron was good. thought it stopped the pacing dead in it's tracks and it was an obvious attempt to redo the hellicarrier scenes in avengers 1 (which was a better way of doing what's being described in the video)

For Sup Forums yeah.

Except that I think even Sup Forums has higher standards than Suicide Squad. The movie was shit and this guy's video proves it even more if you weren't already convinced.

God it was so fucking bad.

1. Direction // Leader (Snyder)
2. Not knowing (understanding) they characters
3. The whole "marvel" rushing
4. Tone
5. Shit writing
6. Critics

>nerdwriter1

I fucking hate this normie. Why is he so popular?

>2. Not knowing (understanding) they characters
These characters are constantly under interpretations and reinventions, which is not a bad thing. The problem is that these suck ass.

guy has a soothing voice (like holy shit i just spent nearly an hour just going through some of his videos just to listen to it) and presents his points in a clear way.

Dan is cool. I've liked watching him play through DS3 even though he's garbage, and I've been following him since he first put up his Evangelion videos. I don't even think those were initially uploaded to YouTube? Either way, Dan is really articulate. I don't care at all for capeshit but I still like watching his content.

So if this is you Dan, this isn't the best way to get exposure as they'll all give you less than wanted commentary, and fewer views than you'd expect.

Hope you can keep at this quality, though. Also I'd stay away from Lindsay as she's a pleb and panderer. I get you talk to her for networking purposes but just bandwagon Jim Sterling if you want actual views.

Anyway, proud of your work, and hope all's well!