are you a millionnaire ?

It's night time you won't see anything

>have millions
>want that view
you must be mentally ill

what part of NY is that?

No. But I am financially secure.

Flatiron District

This city has the largest concentration of millionaires in the entire world. I guess they're all mentally ill.

It's almost 1 o'clock in the morning here, so I've attached a picture of my courtyard as a substitute for a window-view.

Do you live in Medellin, OP? I spent a few days there back in 2015 and remember all the buildings being that particular shade of orange.

yeah, it's Medellin and how the fuck are you able to live there?

Honestly, it's not that bad.

I'm staying with a friend from the States. While his house isn't quite up to Western standards, it isn't uncomfortable. The roof doesn't leak, there aren't too many bugs inside, and the doors lock well enough to keep intruders out.

I do dislike having to use a squat toilet - and cooking in an ant-infested kitchen - but I've seen and lived in worse.

why the fuck would you go there? of all the african countries you can choose from, you choose Tanzania
is it dangerous?

Tanzania actually has a well-worn tourism circuit - it's home to the Serengeti as well as Mt. Kilimanjaro and the Ngorongoro Crater.

Dar Es Salaam has problems with muggings and petty crime. I wouldn't walk around the city at night.

I'm staying in a rural part of Zanzibar, which has so far seemed quite safe. You can't leave valuables laying around, but everybody in the village has been extremely friendly.

One of my friends is living/working here, so I'm staying with him for a couple months.

1.20 am here

that looks depressing

>tfw no Sup Forums bf

old pic obviously, it's 9pm rn

Took this long ago but the view is still the same

from the upper floor

considerin suicide rite now