Thoughts on this guy

Thoughts on this guy.

Cumguzzler.

literal faggot

>Thoughts on this gay.

fixed

gay pedo jew

His portrayal of Duke of Wellington in Blackadder is patrician tier. He's also a faggot, i hope he gets black-bagged in the night.

There's a difference between a gay man and a floating-around-making-loads-of-noise degenrate faggot though isn't there. I think society is better off for Fry and QI and Blackadder.

he is an actor and this is a forum to talk about him, but all I can comment on is that he is gay because typing out gay things makes my butthole tickle.

Excellent point. But how do you reconcile someone like professional jimmy rustler Milo Yannopolous, he's literally a floating-around-making-loads-of-noise degenrate race-mixing kike faggot.

>His portrayal of Duke of Wellington in Blackadder
Which one?

Great actor, liked him in everything Ive seen him in. However, if there were ever a guy in TV that I am 100% certain is a pedo, its him.

He deserves a knighthood for his services to entertainment/comedy.

I love Cuddly Dick!

Season 3 episode 6

He's a national treasure. If you don't like him, you should be executed on the spot. Also gay and that's ok.

BAAAAAAAH

The duell one, obviously.

> SHOUT SHOUT AND SHOUT AGAIN

TTEEEEEEEAA

Yeah it's great.
Was just disappointed that his second portrayal of wellington in back and forth was all different.

You don't think of Fry as being a degenerate faggot? The fact that so many of his lovers ended up being underage is sort of the ugly stereotype that I thought most gays were against.

he's a stupid person's idea of a smart person

>>>/reddit/

Spunkbubble

His travel show to the US was a cringefest

just a faggit innit

Isn't he fucking this little boy?
Kind of perverted 2bh

Because straight men doesn't chase young women aged 16-24, right?
Kind of silly gays have to deal with that

Still, Fry is creepy