Fuck the people who do this. serisouly

Fuck the people who do this. serisouly

stop being a whiny bitch, i was an usher in a cinema ... cleaning up this shit is WAYYYY better then ticket ripping or looking after shitty kids who are too fucking dumb to stay next to their parents

although fuck those people who half suck boiled sweets then drop them on carpet, those guys are assholes

Not my job.

My favorite theater trashing technique:
>get a jumbo popcorn
>eat what you want throughout the film but leave as much left as possible
>at the end of the film, put any other trash you have in the bucket with the leftover popcorn
>dump the rest of your soda in the bucket so the contents are nice and wet
>hold a piece of paper or something else thin to the top of the bucket
>turn it upside-down and place it on the floor
>pull the piece of paper out from under it
To the ushers it will just look like an empty upside-down popcorn bucket on the floor, there may be a bit of a wet spot from your soda but they won't suspect a thing. When they pick it up to throw it out, all the soggy popcorn and trash inside will spill all over the place. It's hysterical, sometimes I have giggle fits to myself just imagining some wagey's face when they pick up that bucket.

It's a way to protest against shitty movies.

The only time I think we went a little bit too far was after Dragon Ball: Battle of Gods ended. We were pissed off because Goku lost so we all took a massive shit on our seats

But if the theatre is always clean then they won't need to hire people and it will put those wagies out of work

Because unsurprisingly, Sup Forums consists of niggers or fat whitebois that are nigger-tier

do your job wagie

boiled sweets?

I'll take cleaning over concessions

In terms of comfy when I worked at Regal

Cleaning>Ticket>>>SHIT>>>>Concessions

Why are Americans such cunts?

>not working projection so you don't have to deal with anything

PICK IT UP

If you ever did that in my theatre you wouldn't be able to walk again

Hahah boiled sweets. Britfag.

Fuck the system. You won't employ me so fuck you Hollywood. Not a good actress they said. Your performance wasn't convincing they said. Well fuck you. This is war. Every cinema. Every theater. A warzone. Till the day I die I'm going to soil every cinema I visit and there's nothing you can do about it. This one's for you David. Bon appetit.

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a seat and leaving a wrapper full of tomatoes and onions on the floor.

Do you sometimes want to grab the leftover nachos and eat them?

PICK IT UP
I
C
K

I
T

U
P

I've never seen it anywhere close to this bad irl

not my job wagecuck.

All the god damn motherfucking time ;___;

well someone has to pick it up
>it aint me starts playing

i'm gonna try this but poop in it instead lol.

>he eats burgers and fries in a movie theatre
Holy fucking shit how fat are you

>my theatre

which theater do you own user?

I've never been caught, they even started putting up signs pleading with us to properly dispose of our trash which just makes it even funnier.

What kind of theater doesn't have goats employed solely to feast upon (clean up) the leavings (trash)?

>mfw some poor wagecuck had to wake up early just to come in and clean this up

>there are people ITT like who will seriously imply that having a job is a bad thing

I entered this thread waiting specifically for this post. I love you Sup Forums

I wouldn't mind cleaning this up. I mean you're working 8 hours anyway. Lazily cleaning up a dark empty room in an hour for minimum is a lot better than my current high stress job that required an expensive degree. It's not like your boss is supervising you with a whip to mop the floor up faster. Seems like a comfy job compared to most.

>signs pleading with us to properly dispose of our trash

They do that for a good reason.

Some people hold back tears cleaning up the shit (sometimes literal shit) that you assholes leave behind.

Not even a theater worker but that shit is done by pieces of shit. Shit like that is why society is going down the tubes.

bullshit

>wake up early
>to work at a movie theater

that makes absolutely no sense

I buy a 2 for 1 ticket deal with a meal plan ahead of time (much cheaper and gets me through singles screening) so I always have one extra popcorn. Helps cool the autism because people think Im with someone else.

If anyone at the theaters even looks at me funny I dump the whole thing right by the bird cages and stay back to watch the staff wrestle ravens for popcorn for hours.

I managed a theater for years. We had cleaning crews come late night/early morning to clean everything after the final show. The kind of shit in the photo is super easy to clean, though. It's partly why they serve popcorn at theaters.

>he's never done the popcorn tornado

It only works if you have a LOT of popcorn left. After the movie's over, wait until everyone leaves the theater. You have to do it before any cleaners come in. Stand in the middle of the room, lift your bag of popcorn up, and toss the popcorn everywhere in a whirling motion.

I do this every time I go to the theater now. Sometimes I stay in the theater afterwards to hear the cleaners say things like "Are you serious?" under their breath, knowing they can't blame me personally because then I can complain and have them fired.

I went to this movie and sat in the middle and this pretty big guy sat a couple rows behind me and literally would not shut his mouth for the whole movie (this was spiderman 3)
I turned around and said, "If you stopped talking for 1 minute, would it fucking kill you bro?"
He looked at me like I did something wrong and said something like "yeah, it would actually be pretty unpleasant"
After that I just got pissed and went off on him (basically trying to insult him) and called him a really big fat prick. All he did was laugh and say "yeah but its all for you, you started this"

Holy shit I had never been so mad in my life.

Literally false

At my theater, we served booze so only college kids 21+ worked in cons while the rest where whinny and shit high school kids. One 17 yo girl wanted my d but she was fuckin nuts. Anyway, cons is the place to be. Tickets suck but not as bad as usher, which is whit slavery.

this is why i love americans, they just have this aura of not caring around them, he sounds like a funny guy

>Sometimes I stay in the theater afterwards to hear the cleaners say things like "Are you serious?" under their breath
Sounds fun, think I'll try it sometime. Problem is though my fucking mom always starts calling me immediately after the show is done to get my ass to the car.

my mom tried to pull that shit early on until i started tell her to fuck off

I laughed from my gut for the first time today, thanks popcorn pig.

You've never been to a theater before, have you user?

>Anyway, cons is the place to be.
As someone who stuck it through from concessions to Manager, you are full of shit.

Projectionist > Manager > Box > Door > fucking powergap > Concessions

I don't know about funny because apparently pissing people off was part of his motive for being at the theater.

You can't tell me cleaning up shit and standing around for hours, unable to sit or do anything is better than just selling a product like a normal human bean.

Anyway, what theater has projectionists anymore? All the digital shit, the managers do.

Did he intend to get yelled at though?

You can't tell me you're not cleaning shit up for hours after closing, and all day long, and standing the whole time isn't 98% of working concessions.

Of course!

u

u

uu

>Anyway, what theater has projectionists anymore?
Also I left in 2001. We had platters and celluloid.

yes, it was part of his plan

I'm glad these threads are making a comeback.

>he doesn't build a poop nest in the bathroom

I like these threads, they're actually pretty comfy for some reason.

You're evil, I like you

Putting popcorn on the floor when employees still have to throw away sodas in cup holders is just niggerdom

Clean it all up wagie or Mr Shekelberg will hear about it!

Family, I worked at a Starbucks before the theater, I had closing down to an art, we started that shit after the 10 p rush. Most of the job for me was up selling, which is the easiest thing in the world as an attractive young person in a college town.

P I C K I T U P
I
C
K

I
T

U
P

W A G E C U C K

It's probably some form of deep psychosis due to a better time in my life.

Damn, free car keys. Thanks normies.

>Take out greed of owners on the employees
Underage

So does this wagecuck shitposting extend to individuals on salary or what? Do you kids even know the difference?

>mfw imagining the wagies going home in their shitty cars at 6pm, fighting back tears. Only to wake up at 6am to do it all over again

This.
>See litter all over city streets

Same mentality

Well mister NEET, I'd answer your question, but I'd rather shame you for being literal subhuman trash, not dissimilar to a cultural Chinese

no movie theater opens at 6am

Yes, concessions are ridiculously expensive. No, theaters don't make much money on ticket sales, though digital probably helps a lot.

We had to keep the popper going through the last show and clean the lobby. Worse, we had one those old candy walls which was decimated by kids every night.

Better paid cuckoldry is still cuckoldry.

the fuck is a boiled sweet?

Really, despite recent legislation, salary in the service industry is more of a curse than anything.

>tfw skipped the "comfy low-skill job" phase and went straight to middle class salary job

What was it like, wagies? I've heard stories about people playing movies on the projectors after closing and sharing a joint.

hard candy

>candy wall
That sounds awful to be honest, we just had small carts and a good restocking system.

All the managers were kids too, a couple under 21, so they'd let me get away with murder

If at least 80% of the profit you make doesn't go directly to you, you're a wage cuck.

I heard about employees playing Xbox on the projector at my local theater.

>I've heard stories about people playing movies on the projectors after closing and sharing a joint.
Yup. Smoking, drinking, leaving a bigger mess for the overnight janitorial staff than the customers

What honestly went through this person's head when they made this image?

you sound like a wage cuckie

Most likely it was a wage slave with a cuckold fetish who made it. They like the humiliation.

Jack your little wagie cock for the NEETbulls

To piss as many people off as possible and to confuse.

DESU families I miss the service industry, but I sure as hell cant save up a retirement doing it

who /acts like a NEET but secretly has a job/ here

I dump it all on the floor because I CAN.

These fucking baneposters get more subtle eaxh year.

Here

Even work for the government handing money out to NEETs

I hate you

But I hate you more

I act like a NEET but secretly take 1 college course per semester
still pretty comfy though, definitely worth the suicide postponement

kek, this fucking place

This should still qualify as full-on NEET, user.

I'd like to think so
but it is a lot of driving

I don't even buy more popcorn when I'm done with mine. If you wait till everyone leaves you can get lots of floorcorn free. I find the stomped on ones to taste the best

That's it. I'm only buying small popcorns from here on out. No more upselling me to the medium for only $8.75 more.

Last time I was in a theater I was seriously craving some Coca Cola TM. But I wasn't going to pay $10 for a beverage so I got a large cup out of the trash, took it to the restroom and cleaned it, then got a "free refill". I still have the cup in the cupboard. It's a nice, 44oz plastic Rogue One cup.

Just find a drink that still has the lid and straw in it. It's not like the other person's mouth was all over the lid or anything, just make sure you clean it out good.