FLDS leader escapes custody

The leader of the Fundamental later day saints escaped custody

komonews.com/news/nation-world/flds-leader-lyle-jeffs-flees-custody-federal-warrant-issued-for-his-arrest

If you don't know, the FLDS is a very very extreme and traditional Mormon Church

Some members have 70 wives, if a child does something sinful he can be banished from his family and forced into exile

This is serous shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalist_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-Day_Saints

The church is based in Hildale Utah, where the townsfolk practice polygamy, and where women are not allowed to use the internet
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

sltrib.com/news/2451362-155/utah-judge-to-consider-removing-polygamous?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>The church is based in Hildale Utah, where the townsfolk practice polygamy, and where women are not allowed to use the internet
Sounds good, senpai.

>Some members have 70 wives

make me think...

Currently in salt lake County. I'll keep an eye open for him, should you leave an email or phone number so I can contact you when I get him?

Report it to your local police

They seem breddy based tbhfam

False flag time

>In 2015, Lyle Jeffs' estranged wife Charlene Jeffs claimed in a custody dispute that the group currently enforces a doctrine allowing sex with women only by men of the group appointed as "seed bearers", defined as "elect" men of a "worthy blood line chosen by the Priesthood to impregnate" women.[93] Under this doctrine, men no longer are allowed to have children with their wives. Charlene Jeffs wrote in her custody petition: "It is the husband's responsibility to hold the hands of their wives while the seed bearer 'spreads his seed'. In layman terms, the husband is required to sit in the room while the chosen seed bearer, or a couple of them, rape his wife or wives

Should make you think more...

Only problem is that all the FLDS members are literally related to each other

Is this how we save the white race?
Im conflicted.

It's how we inbreed the white race

Based

Nice

>this church is going to be ruled by literal retards & cripples within 2 generations due to excessive inbreeding

It's gonna make for an interesting experiment

Another welfare cancer.
polacks2.0

Lol wait if this the Warren Jeffs community thing where he rapes like every single little girl and man men watch him have sex with their wives??

I thought that this was some cuck fanfiction but it's fucking real

sltrib.com/news/2451362-155/utah-judge-to-consider-removing-polygamous?page=1

also

>Charlene Jeffs, 58, also described the "Law of Sarah," in which FLDS women perform sex acts on one another to prepare for an encounter with a man in the FLDS leadership, referred to as the Priesthood.

Kek.

He'll probably try to come to Mexico, if I find him I'll post nudes of my wives.

>show me your tits
>she does
>goes to jail
Kek

Max cuck!

So you get to have many wives but you can't fuck em, kek! A man's true horror! Whats the fuckin point! Holy shit

kek

mormons

Bump

Wait I thought warren jeffs was the leader in prison

Jealous