Why is holding your arm up at an angle considered an arrestable offense in Germany?

Why is holding your arm up at an angle considered an arrestable offense in Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internalisation_(sociology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed4nvS2yGws
theregister.co.uk/2017/08/04/marcus_hutchins_wannacry_kronos_court_bail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>go to g*rmany
>begin stretching my arm forward and up to pull sleeve down and scratch my head
>police sees me and arrests me because my arm is at a slight angle upwards.

>go to g*rmany
>stretch my arm in angular fashion so the bus stops
>get sent to jail

Because when America wrote our constitution they put limits on freedom of speech that allowed bans on anti-constitutional speech in form of symbols, gestures, assemblies and organisations

>hail a taxi in germany
>get shot

Germans are such a neurotic people.

Unironically this. Those Chinese men had it coming tho

What's stopping Germany from changing that today?

They're the most effeminate dronelike people in Europe

What's stopping America from changing its constitution?

More seriously: The concept of the so-called 'Wehrhafte Demokratie'(literally defensive/protective democracy) is a corner stone of contemporary German political order.

Basically it means that those that aim to overthrow the free, republican and democratic order are bound to those freedoms that come with it.

So if you abuse freedom of speech with the end goal to abolish it then you will lose it yourself.

bound to lose*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internalisation_(sociology)

Because in the end Hitler led to the destruction of Germany.

>So if you abuse freedom of speech with the end goal to abolish it then you will lose it yourself.

the whole point of free speech is to protect ALL speech, otherwise it isn't free speech. The fact that the government limits what can be said literally means they are guilty of trying to abolish free speech themselves.

Who ever said Germany has free speech

Take it as you will but it's a built-in self-defense mechanism. Murder is legal the moment someone is trying to murder you.

No one. You guys made sure that we won't ever have it.

>one less edgelord numoney chink on the streets

wtf I love germany now!

>tfw the Chinese tourists return to China and feel they're back in a country that respects freedom

There is no freedom of speech in Germany and only an idiot would claim otherwise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung

Also only an idiot would keep asking these most obvious questions. Germany was defeated and occupied by the US, the former regime was declared the most evil in history, the US wrote a new constitution based on that and started a reeducation campaign. America and Germany are still tied closely together economically and politically and Germany generally follows American thought and ideology very closely. Nazi Germany is ever present in Germany.

Why do Mexicans wear suits with ties which thy do not have any historical relationship to and not jaguar furs and eagle feathers and why do they pray to Jesus and don't sacrifice people to the old gods anymore? Because they have been colonized. Are they still a colony? No. But did their colonizers leave them to their own devices after telling them about Jesus because they knew they would of course instantly accept these new beliefs and abandon their own? Neither, they kept hem under control until they had internalized the new faith. And they made laws and made sure to enforce them.

The governments of the world, not even of the US, aren't made up by Sup Forums posters; they will not cheer and applaud when Germany enacts policies or laws that seem to be in conflict with the post-nazi order enforced by the US. Quite the contrary.

Shit I never thought about that.

How do Germans do these things?

this

Btw, pretty funny assertion from someone that lives in a country were fundamental rights are routinely bent due to the fact that they aren't written down in a unified constitution and whose MPs have to swear an oath on the monarchy before they can accept their mandate.

This, worst tourists in the world bar none

you/jews

"democracy"

>a hand gesture is now tantamount to a hate crime

Cringy chinese yet again

>Germany arrests LARPing Sup Forumstard faggots at first sight
I fail to see the negative here.

>Chink white-knighting for other chinks
Quelle surprise

lmao swadtikas, siege heils, and Nazi rallies are all legal here. You cocked yourselves.

Europe has become a laughing stock.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed4nvS2yGws
I love any excuse to watch this lol.

Just like invading other countries, bombing cities and killing civilians are not illegal when Americans do it

I'm not British idiot

>be in g*rmany
>put up my right hand
>all government employees within my vicinity are signaled to forcefully lower my hand and detain me
wtf

It might be shocking to you bit the US has overthrown elected democracies in favor of military dictatorships in the past.

Today I went to an anime convention and when a rammstein song was played everyone started doing that salute and screamed some Hitler shit, it was very funny

>Today I went to an anime convention

Faggot.

New theory: all the strong red-blooded patriots who didn't die in WWI died in WWII and now all that's left are squeamish traitors and cowards.

>red-blooded patriots
patriots are always cowards and traitors

Ummm, try again sweetie

I don't see why anyone would bitch and moan about you trying to modify your constitution to allow actual free speech.
I'll believe you when you actually try it and it backfires.

How do we save european freedoms?

I believe this.

>Today I went to an anime convention

We don't, user. It's too late for us. It's too late for all of us. Europe is fucked. America is also similarly fucked (see: corruption, civil forfeiture, etc)

we change our constitution pretty consistently, they are called amendments. Its not a small feat but it has happened 17 times past the original 10.

we haven't really done it since the 90s though.

> America is also similarly fucked (see: corruption, civil forfeiture, etc)

What corruption? I've never paid a bribe. I've never even heard of someone having to pay a bribe. We have free and open elections where every vote is counted and the people in power change hands all the time in a peaceful process.

In Mexico a lot of native beliefs were synchronized in the new religion. That is usually what happens. To paint these things as black and white is incorrect.

Recently, the person who stopped WannaCry by activating the kill switch was arrested by the FBI (see the el reg article for more).

Russia gave Trump a hand with the election.

Gerrymandering is still a thing.

Civil forfeiture means that an officer could take everything you own without reason.

Police get to murder people and get a paid holiday.

Europe has it shit (censorship etc), but you also have your own problems.

I love it how you alwasy blame USA 100% for your problems. As if France and United Kingdom were guiltless and Germany didn't have native liberals separate from the USA. For the record USA was a much different place in the late 1940s and alot of our guys we sent over to rebuild Germany would be considered nazis themselves today. For example many Southern Segregationist.

>In Mexico a lot of native beliefs were synchronized in the new religion

Bad meme

The other horrible stuff is true but this is debateable
>Recently, the person who stopped WannaCry by activating the kill switch was arrested by the FBI (see the el reg article for more).
Doing one good thing does not mean a person won't do other bad, illegal things
>Russia gave Trump a hand with the election.
For all that people go on about that there's yet to be evidence of that. The closest thing to it is his son meeting with som russians.

Nice get, but you can't deny the other issues. Some of they could be wrong, but they could also be right.

Also, the WannaCry guy asked for a copy of the Kronos banking virus. You don't ask for a copy of something you are accused of creating.

>What's stopping America from changing its constitution?
300 million angry gun-owning Americans.

I don't deny the other issues, I deny the ones I wrote about.

Very well. You can read more about the WannaCry guy here: theregister.co.uk/2017/08/04/marcus_hutchins_wannacry_kronos_court_bail/

Also, another one: Your prisons are run for profit.

Had they something of similar nature in their homeland, they'd be fucking dead now.

What do you mean?

Ever heard of intention you retards?
The Hitler salute is only punishable if you do it intentionally. Yes i support this law, Sup Forums cancer retards should stay on Sup Forums and not fucking annoy us in public, too.

There's no way to reliably know intention, you retard. Besides, many examples of prosecution based on this seem to have a lack of intent.

>Germany didn't have native liberals separate from the USA.
we did, yeah, in concentration camps

and the question wasn't why germany isn't right wing but why nazi symbols are prohibited.

how do you prove intention tho

He means he's an illiterate leaf who's opinions should be disregarded.

Why is burning a Bible OK but giving the Roman salute evil?

LOL

Common law - Not even once

>You don't ask for a copy of something you are accused of creating
...unless you are trying to cover your tracks

You have to think beyond the first step you know. That's a skill that extends past arguing about nothing on the internet.

Wait, so we don't have any historical relationship to one of our two mother cultures and half of our ancestors?

>I want to arrest people because they annoy me
What a bootlicking faggot.

Sieg fucking heil
Yes I said it and I'm not afraid of Merkel

you cant read for shit ameribaby, go eat a burger

What if i do it and yell AVE CAESAR?

More like you can't understand the implications of phrases beyond their literal meaning.
Read a book, nigger.

Personally I'm for getting rid of all annoying people but I see why you'd be strongly opposed to that.

*picture of Mussolini's hanged corpse being beaten*

Volksverhetzung ist auch eine Straftat du verfickter Vollidiot.

Make sure you don't annoy your bull tonight in bed then.

>Recently, the person who stopped WannaCry by activating the kill switch was arrested by the FBI (see the el reg article for more).

Yeah he broke the law.

>Russia gave Trump a hand with the election.

True but that's not corruption, that's foreign meddling. Corruption is internal by definition.

>Gerrymandering is still a thing.

That's not corruption. Your vote is still counted. Districts have always been gerrymandered from the very beginning, even before the constitution, it's not corruption.

>Civil forfeiture means that an officer could take everything you own without reason.

That's not what it means.

>Police get to murder people and get a paid holiday.

No, police involved with a shooting are suspended while the details are sorted out. Hardly corruption.

I could tell you things that do border on corruption but your examples suck.

Exhibit A

It's 2:30 AM. That's, like, 5 school shootings from now where you're at.

Heil Hitler

i did, you cant however, disgusting brown midget from pol
die

I'd take every dead child in the world before giving up personal liberty, you would give yours away to keep up that joke of a social contract you have going on.

Der ist schon lange tot, den kann niemand mehr heilen.

Will they gibe me citizenship when they arrest me?

And there's your reason these things are prohibited.

SIEG

Because nobody gives a fuck about the bible but the Holocaust is the basis of our government and civil religion.

You've given up many things, yet you're no more free than anyone else ITT. The brainwashing has been a great success, just say "freedom" and the American barks and shits himself.

Same here. People always ask "how many more will need to die" and I answer "every last one". I will never surrender my personal liberties because someone else fucked up.

>Common law - Not even once
>Fuck being judged by my peers, I love being a slave to the state!
How does Napoleon's cock taste faggot?

kek, such a big boy, do you also pee standing up?

>swede has so much cock on his mind that he forgets what this thread is about

Except Nazism isn't illegal in China let alone hand gestures, you stupid snownigger

>burn all of europe and kill the most white people ever in a horrific murder-suicide
>have to be stopped

>OMGGGG ITS AMERICAS FAULT!!!!!

fucking retard

>make Nazism illegal
>OMGGGGG WHY IS NAZISM ILLEGAL?????

American

>What's stopping America from changing its constitution?
if it aint broke dont fix it