Realistically and objectively speaking, who would theoretically win this fight, under MMA rules?

Realistically and objectively speaking, who would theoretically win this fight, under MMA rules?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK5TQSKmS3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The marble chess piece will win because it has better durability

>le cuts inside piece

that looks like a wax figure of mcgregor.

the smuggest MMA fighter vs the smuggest chess piece
I would watch it

>1. Nf3

kek'd

>white knights will unironically bet on white knight

McGregor reach: 1.88m
McGregor height: 1.75m

Knight reach: 2 squares horizontally then 1 vertically, or 2 squares vertically then 1 horizontally
Knight height: 2 or 3 inches, depending on the set

Someone help me with the conversion

kek

horse would win

oh I dunno man the angles on the knight man I think you'd be surprised

Is an horse a athlete?

Was about to ask the exact same thing. We need to answer this first before even discussing the possibility of a fight.

It's a knight, not a horse, you uneducated pleb

conner is more like a rook. i'd say the knight wins. better octagon control with it's move set which allows it to circle around the opponent allowing them to attack the sides and also take the back. win by either submission or spit decision most likely. or maybe a flash ko from the side attack.

Is a horse an athlete?

>a knight
>beating a rook 1 on 1
It's a draw

>an horse

What are you illiterate?

>being THIS new
Back to /Reddit/

glad summer is almost over

Please be bait

underrated as fuck

Realistically and objectively and theoretically and blablahblahically, who knows.

BASED

Under MMA Rules? McGregor would win because the Marble chess piece would be disqualified after brutally killing the irish

a horse doesn't run out of gas

all you faggots talking shit about the knight; just wait until knight gets mcgregor onto the chess board, not just some pussy brainlet octagon then we'll see who wins a real battle

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=kK5TQSKmS3o
MacGregor chessboxing WHEN?!