1. you are a cunt REE

1. you are a cunt REE
2. your honest, non-biased opinion on Latin America and Latin Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

dinero.com/pais/articulo/turismo-extranjero-crecio-entre-enero-y-abril-en-colombia/246444
mincit.gov.co/publicaciones/37883/colombia_supera_cifra_de_5_millones_de_viajeros_extranjeros_en_2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beautiful nature
horrible people

yeah, this
/thread

1. Poland
2. Love

brothers

>horrible people
how many latin americans have you met irl, senpai

1 uraguay
2 fucking piece of shit

but i'm a good guy

2 bolivians, a thief and a cheating mother.
not that my anecdotal evidence matters, your whole continent is shit because of the people.

nice quads
>2 bolivians
lmao

1. mexico
2. worst region and people on the planet by far. nuke every country desu.

Great beaches and nature
Some brazilians are fine rest is utter shite especially arg*ntinians

1. USA, but currently in Tanzania.

2. Since 2015, I've visited Colombia, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Ecuador, and Mexico.

Frankly, I put off traveling to Latin America for a very long time - before I bought my ticket to Bogota, I'd already gone to places as far away as Iceland, Iraq, and India. I didn't expect I'd enjoy the region south of the border particularly much, but decided to fly to Colombia after finding a budget fare on SkyScanner.

Fucking loved it. I was in Mexico for much of June and July and had an amazing time - I'm cutting short my trip to India to go back from November to early January, and will enroll in Spanish language lessons there next summer.

People in Mexico and Colombia were so fucking friendly. Obviously there are problems with crime and drug smuggling, but I never had any issues as a visitor.

This, it would be heaven if you replaced the mongrels with whites or east asians

>Not a single light eyed or haired person in a sample of 15 people
EL AndaluiANO

my maternal family is from Andalucia and there are some light eyed/haired, me included

poor ass countries controlled by drug cartels

controlled by drug cartels sponsored by USA*
ftfy

I loathe them all, particularly Argentina and Chile. If could I would kill you all,

This.

hi 0n

Never visited, so I got no idea.
My opinion is based only around PeruANO and Ecuad*rian immigrants, so you can already imagine what I think about them.

t.butthurt indio that can't handle our racist bantz

AAAAAAAAAAAAASJKASJKAJKSJAKSKAKSKJAKSJKAJ
VIRGEN
DESEMPLEADO
VIVE CON SUS PAPIS
PELADO A LOS 28 AÑOS
PEDOFILO
ZOOFILICO
ESQUIZOFRENICO
AUTISTA
GORDO
NEGRO
Y DA CONSEJOS DE INVERSION Y AMOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAASJKAJSKAJKSJKAJSKKAJSKAJKSAJKS
COMO MIERDA NO SE MATA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASJKAJSKAJKSJKAKSJAKJSKAJKSJKAJKSJAKJSKJAS

los ojos claros son más comunes en andalucía que en otras regiones más al norte de españa

Only good things if you have ever seen a peruANO
EL peruANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A PERFECCIONARSE A SI MISMO..A SU COMUNIDAD... LIMPIAR LA MUGRE DEL MUNDO
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` IDEAS. CORRIENTES FILOSÓFICAS `` Y HACE TRABAJOS
ACADÈMICOS!!..el peruANO SE BAÑA DIARIO , ESTUDIA , VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER CULTO HÁBIL,
DE MENTE ABIERTA , LISTO , INTELIGENTE , EDUCADO , ATRACTIVO

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``DEUS ENCARNADUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON ATRACTIVOS, HERMOSOS, NOBLES, MAGNÍFICOS... AGRADABLES
1- SON BRONCEADOS, COLOR TOSTADO, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN ESCULTURAS
2- SON GIGANTES , 2M50 A 2M60, PARECEN DIOSES ANDINOS
3- SON VERGAS LARGAS Y VERGA CHUECA , VERDADEROS EJEMPLOS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- TIENEN CULO, HOMBRES Y MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, SUS CABEZAS LEVITAN
6- TIENEN TREMENDA NARIZ, DE GRIEGO, O MODELO
7- SON SOBREHUMANOS, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI

Blue: Homeland
Dark Green: Fucking Love
Light Green: Like
Red: Hate

yeah keep blaming all your problems on the us

Teach me your secrets wayward traveler, how do you make it work?

>beautiful nature
Indeed
>horrible people
YOU are horrible

>we dindu nuffin
literally nigger tier, you're one of the biggest drug consumers in the world

>Blaming the drug addict instead of the dealer
Literally nigger tier

1. Flag
2. I've never visited Latin America (los Estados Unidos doesn't count ya cheeky cunt) but I think Hispanics are generally great people. They're usually friendly and genuine IRL and they're also among the Sup Forums posters I like.

shit taste

Nice trips, Javy.

Latin America is Best America desu

slobodan milosevic
bros

Chinese in U.S. here, have traveled to many countries in Latin America.

Awesome, friendly, people - I would go so far as to say that Latin Americans are probably the most amicable people around. (Excluding Bolivia and Ecuador. I don't know what's wrong with them.)

Beautiful nature. The Andes in Peru and Bolivia are absolutely insane and everyone must see it before they die. Patagonia is also great but not particularly unique imo. Latin America is also fortunate enough to not have companies fucking up the environment left and right, at least to the extent you might see in China/SEA.

Their countries have been plagued by shit governance, though. Really a shame when you look at Chile and see that all Latam countries have that kind of potential.

y quien produce la demanda de droga? los faloperos, los narcos se aprovechan y ganan guita

If Belize isnt Latin American neither is EEUU

They are great people in real life but in Internet they are cunts and obsessed with muh gold meme and EL HORO!!!

Also they blame us about all of their problems

DEBUELBAN EL LORO

What's going on here?

post more birbs

>horrible people
No, you're horrible
Shit pasta mexibro

I've lately been obsesed with cranes and goldflinchs

1. flag
2. Latin America is pretty much a shithole unfortunately. I find the continent absolutely savage, crime and homicide rates are off the charts, but technically most countries outside Europe, Australia, NZ and East Asia are like that, so. I know I shouldn't look down upon Latinos for that, but I do.
I guess I'm just immensely disappointed how a continent colonized by Europeans turned out to be one of the deadliest and filthiest places on the planet.

As for the people...I'm having mixed feelings. Latin Americans are said to be very warm and cheerful. Which is true. Personally I'm really fond of Mexicans in particular. But there is a reason why their countries stink to high heavens.
I guess what I'm trying to say is: I do like Latin Americans as individuals, but when they stand together to form a nation, I abhor them.

Argentina > Brazil > Colombia > Mexico > Uruguay >Chile > rest.

fun fact: all countries are better than hungary

Let's use some data and graphs for comparison.

>Latin America is deadly

t. half of his country's population was genocided in wars and 2/3 of their country's territory taken away.

Let's not, pls.

Not true. Hungary cannot be better than Hungary. A more accurate statement would be all countries, except Hungary, are better than Hungary.

I take away from that graph that there is a really overrated country and some underrated ones

Ok then, let's sick with
South America >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mexico

Nice people.

Desde cuando México superó a Brazil en turismo?

>there is a really overrated country
I agree, Brazil or Columbia?

Budapest
Yeah, who cares what kind of opinions uninformed people have. Graphs are not fun unless people specifically ask for them or unless there is a stubborn cunt spreading misinformation on purpose.
Desde siempre.

Belize and the Guyanas should count just based on geography in my opinion. The map looks dumb without including them. Especially since you included LOS.

God damn it, I was going to say that Budapest looks pretty cool but got distracted by the (You)

none of those. Guess what sweetheart, its quite evident. Also 2.98 is not an accurate figure. According to our national tourism office the number of foreign visitors was over 5 million in 2016

dinero.com/pais/articulo/turismo-extranjero-crecio-entre-enero-y-abril-en-colombia/246444

First region of the world that needs to be nuked

not the whole continent
Bolivia and Venezuela are arguable worse than you

wrong link

mincit.gov.co/publicaciones/37883/colombia_supera_cifra_de_5_millones_de_viajeros_extranjeros_en_2016

C H I L E
H
I
L
E

interesting nature
insufferable savages

I'm not so sure about that...

There is a ton more, actually, just on violence alone. Which is the thing we get shat on the most. Also in HDI, GDP per capita, cost of living, etc.

Gringos going to mexico to buy drugs isn't turism.

Who cares?

Why would people even go to Columbia? Other than fucking your sisters there's nothing else to do. You should be grateful white people are so pathetic they have to go to other countries to have sex.

You right.

I meant no offense bros. It's just how I see things. I was trying pretty hard to stay objective.
Sorry.

Don't be fooled, it's a shithole.

You're just lucky to have the USA as neighbors, If you swtiched geographic positions with Peru, they'd be more developed than your country nowadays and you would be Bolivia-tier. Also, we happen to be the 2nd most biodiverse country on earth after Brazil, isn't that a strong enough reason to visit?

I love Colombia.

Mexicans are pretty low on the "people I like" scale. Their language is shit, their personality is shit, and their culture is shit.

how do ya kunt feel about brazilians, argies and colombians?

I don't know much about them desu.

feeling's mutual tbqh

Couldn't agree more.

Someone's salty.

Why are kiwis so based?

Where and how did you form such a strong opinion about Mexicans? You don't have any in Australia do you?

American media.

not really no

CHI

If you say so. I personally think that having them as neighbours is a curse and I would gladly change geographical places with your country.

Is it working?

mejico is sucky cuntree

They're mostly really nice desu. I don't know why so many Americans shit on them.

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÃENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÃN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

CHILE ES UN PAIS HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACION, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUENA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO.

CHILENO:INDIO DE COLOR MARRON DE CARA REDONDA,OJOS DE ARDILLA NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA,NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURON.
CUERPO DE MANDRIL CON ASPECTO DE MONO CHIMPANCE...EL CHILENO ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE,QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO BUSCANDO SER ACEPTADO...BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAISES,COMIDA, CASA Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE.
EL CHILENO ES HORRIBLEMENTE Y ASQUEROSAMENTE FEO POR NATURALEZA, POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA...EL CHILENO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA SER FEO!!!!!. INDIO HARAPIENTO, ENANO DE OLOR A MIERDA Y DIARREA EN UN FRASCO FERMENTANDO AL SOL.

Solo le pido a adios que se mueran todos los CHILENOS,que se mueran para simpre noce olvida la traicion alas malvinas

CHI CHI LE LE EN EL MAPA NOCE VE

SALTA PEQUENA LANGOSTA INGLESE Y CHILENOS SON LA MISMA BOSTA

MUERTE ALOS TRAIDORES

Of course, Peru would be more developed since they are more Amerindian, unlike us. At least we're not as Spanish as you, though. Kek.
>Also, we happen to be the 2nd most biodiverse country on earth after Brazil, isn't that a strong enough reason to visit?
We're also a biodiversity hotspot, you're no special and no, it's not a strong reason to visit.

And how would posting millions of endless graphs, no one asked for, would change their opinions instead of just making you look extra-butthurt on top of every bad opinion they have about you?

And more importantly, why do you care about what some edgy weebs think?

>Shit pasta

>caring about what sudacas think
lol

And lastly, because I forgot, that very same nonsense graph YOU posted caused all the reactions.

You clearly do.

i'm not the graph poster, nancy drew.

it's the American media's doing.

Ok.

cagamos llego el chino autista