We're back in the game!

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

Good luck Mr.Bean.

Thanks desu.

If brexit is a success other countries will follow and the EU wont exist thus leading to the fall of the UN

I pray to the Gods for you

polls are irrelevant, votes will be counted for 'stay' no matter what, those in power dont let plebs decide any important political/money matters

Good. The UN is also bullshit.

We can only pray.

Is this because of sneaky Corbyn?

I pray to God for you.

Please God let us leave

makes you think, who will they kill next?

godspeed you glorious anglo bastards. crash this union.

Let us pray for thunderstorms and shy Leavers coming out in droves.

Based. I hope you can really leave EU and indirectly save the other small countries who don't have the power to resist.

WE WILL LEAVE THE EU, GOD IS AN ENGLISHMAN!

God please. Just fucking end this shit. I can't wait for the EU to crash and burn, and Britain gets to sit, watch and profiteer as countries scramble for goods and services which Britain had been able to stockpile and perfect outside of the EU environment.

>a tie
>9% to share
>that is idiots with no political belief
>big reveals about Joe Cocks' murderer tomorrow

Screencap this : it will be so tight there will be no definitive result Thursday night and they'll have to count foreign votes. Remain will win.

The UN is horrendous. They were saying the UK should "give back" the Falklands to the argies since they are closer!

You'll still vote remain, you know.

only kek can judge the results

Everyone forgets that most of the "remain" camp doesn't really give a shit and wont vote.
And the exit camp will

Not if you make the believe that the Leave side is evil

Riggerendum!

Based ameribro wishing the UK well again, big love to all you guy, no homo.

Fucking communists. You Brits better keep those islands.

Drive a fucking stake through the heart of the EU.

Don't do it lads

I have a load of GBP I can't shift before Friday

Don't get too confident. Still got work to do, minds to change.

It's too close. It's going to be rigged. The only way to get a Leave vote as the final outcome would be to have the gap be so massive they'd never get away with rigging it. A few mysterious postal votes will allow this to be swung to Remain.