Start watching Scream Queens season two

>start watching Scream Queens season two
>feel bad every time there's a scene with Billie Lourd in it because I know just a few months after she shot the show her mother and grandmother died

I lost both my mom and dad but I got over it. No one felt bad for me. Not even my friends. They just distanced themselves from me. Now stop being a sensitive pussy.

>feeling sad for roasties

kys

Sounds like you didn't really have friends, haha.

>feeling bad for some Hollywood royalty cunt who wouldn't piss in your mouth if your gums were on fire

Truly the most beta of cucks behaviour

I would impregnate Keke Palmer so hard as the ghost of my white ancestors look at me in shame all the while I pump her pussy full of semen :^)

I really miss her, guys ;_;
When are we getting another bitch Emma role?

You should feel sorry Breslin, an Oscar nominated blue eyed actress that is unwilling to keep here weight at healthy level, so she has to degrade herself by being a supporting cast member in a television show. She could be taking Anna Kendrick's roles if she just cut down on the cake.

Can we talk about how great season one was and how fucking awful this second season was? God it's painful to watch. I have to force myself to get through it episode by episode. Clearly it's getting canceled now which sucks because it was so good during season one.

seems to be all she does now
remember when she was the nice girl in everything?

thick brestlin is best brestlin

Does abiggirl breastlin have any sexy scenes in this ?

The last 2 episodes were pretty good though.

imagine if she was your girlfriend and you walked in on her doing that

were they really doing it?

Same here. That whole family is great. I want to hug her:(

fuck off.

w-what's going on here?

How long before they use that to increase ratings? And she pretty much can't die now on the show, or be the killer.

Not with the acting on Scream Queens she couldn't..

She easily sticks out.

Magic.

>Billie Lourd

Just started watching season 1 yesterday and it's fucking amazing so far. And Best Emma making me rock hard in every scene she's has little to do with it.

I hate that I always discover these great kinos after they are or are about to be, cancelled though.

Any scenes with Breslin cleavage?

She has a really nice rack.

You have a really nice rack.

You still spanked one out to her, didn't you?

emma has such an erotic nose.

>We first learned about Tristan when we were appealing our murder conviction. Some psycho was writing these hand written novels where all the Chanels were lesbians and all we did was have sex with each other.
>Sapphic Passions: Chanel's Sweet Blossom
>A Sisterly Desire: #3 wants #5
>Chanel Oberlin: Lesbian Dominatrix

>If anyone's vag is getting steamed it's my vag - Billie Lourd, daughter of Carrie Fisher

Season 2 is finished and ratings were awful so it's probably done.

When your lifetime is over...?

hopefully the show doesnt get cancelled too

what did she mean by this?

Hey audience...

William f*cking Lourd...

Dies on the show. No re.

He has a nice ass desu