why do we hate jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that EVERY single of you is a JEW
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

You're a Khazar, not a Jew.

Stop pretending. Go back to Europe.

Because they hate us and seek to destroy our history, values and way of life.

Largest group with the largest infighting that a muslim terror cell in the US

if you put aside all the tinfoiliage, by my personal observations, jews are hated and rightfoully so for being arrogant (yes even more than burgers) but mostly for being condescending cunts (plus chosen ppl meme)

To be fair, Jews ARE racially superior in almost every way

Except physically.

I don't hate your people, grew up celebrating hannukah with some close family friends and my dads gf is Jewish. Im just aware of how you people are, you've been conditioned to be excessively liberal and "progressive" for the most part yet you're still Jewish supremacists at heart. I'm not even anti zionist but I wish Israel had less influence over the US, have a friend who used to be Mossad so I know all about Israel's schemes and lies. I don't hate you people, just wish you had less power over us. ALso the Khazar theory is bullshit created by communist jews

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Niggers are physically superior to all other races.
Do you want to be a nigger?

Kek

If niggers had the brains to match the brawn they would be without a doubt the superior race. Also, its mostly american niggers that are physically superior to, well, pathetic races such as yourself. The rest of Africa is filled with skeletons.

Now, the white race, us and not you, have the brains to match the brawn. That is why we have conquered this earth. You only have the brains, that's why you cunts are sly.

Because you're trying to destroy the white race.

> Jews ARE racially superior in almost every way

Jews are evolved parasites.

They've been around forever and never built anything, only wrecked shit.

Because it is the only group of people than Can be described as international elements of manipulation and destruction.

better question, why do they hate everyone else except themselves?

>birth defects
>weak and frail people.
>only a Tiny sub group of people have a little bit High Iq

It's the leftist diaspora we hate. The right-wing commoners are actually OK in my book.

I still don't like that either/both of them are overrepresented in positions of power in Western society.

If you guys actively didn't subvert or destroy nations. I wouldn't have a problem with you, hell I'd be your ally even though your kind killed my Lord and Savior.

ironic how when Sup Forumsacks such as yourself hate jews because "because they think they're better than everyone and treat us like ants"

>my lord and savior

sorry to break it to you burger, but your ""lord and savior"" was a kike. since when do you care about dead kikes?

Can you kikerats fuck off? No one cares about you.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? kek, I couldn't give the slightest fuck about you. You're just a bit of cannon fodder for the elites.

>no one cares about you
>5-6 threads daily revolving around jews

buzz off monkey go eat a soccerball for lunch

Because I'm only Jewish on my fathers side. If I'm to be left behind, as will you.

really . i wonder it too . what is going on ? why do people hate jews ?

The only anti-semetism comes from SHISKA THAT JUST CANNOT COMPETE WITH JEWESS SUPERIORITY.

Yeah, threads about hate.

because of tavistock

the internal enemy of all countries.
muslims are external , but you zionist are internals enemies .
look at america , they gave you a safe haven to life your live . but instead you fucked up there society sooo bad , that one day a kind of "HITLER" will stand up against your filthy shit.

Am nigger and can confirm Jews are master race. I could only hope to plead that one bear my children.