en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffle
youtube.com/watch?v=j1se2xsAfyk
youtube.com/watch?v=n22wmGDb2kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gainsbourg

youtube.com/watch?v=sL82fWvjMZQ

the alps

why is france so fucking weak?

Henri IV. He was the last true king of France.

The africans

French people have done a good job letting their whole country get BLACKED

its far far away

Yelle, Bordeaux, Francafrique, the balcony in Montreal, Gaullism, the résistance

Good for slinging arrows into

Their surrender habits

I hate it.
It use to be a wonderfull country and now lefties ruined it by puting dumb shitskins everywhere.

The language, and the waffles

>he literaly spent hours making this picture

Pathetic kek

The country in itself, his history before 1789, architecture, food
and around 10% of its current population

Also this

Bordeaux wine
Camembert

it's so romat...

stealing your women

desu the memes. like the whole conflicted french philosopher guy who smokes cigs all night and writes.

Waffles are a belgium thing dumbo you guys have crêpes

KYS
All except French people

Surrendering, sub-Saharan Africans and Islam.

C'est pas le métro, c'est le RER.

>While the Middle Dutch wafele is first attested to at the end of the 13th century, it is preceded by the French walfre in 1185
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffle

all the things they stole from Belgium

vacance

Chocolatines

the car factories that they put here are really nice

The sea, oh the sea, long may it stay between France and me

this

he's a protestant that convert to catholicism, then he restored peace in France, but except that he's not a great king, the best is Louis XIV objectively, but my favorite king is Philippe Auguste

i have literally nothing good to say about France. I laugh when a terrorist attack happens there

Not surprising that a leaf would love all of those things

Their Underground Rapists

History. Thanks best ally. Fuck the English.

They like anime. And the basque.

does it even have some battle experience apart from groundpounding helpless arabs

The train to Amsterdam.

No but neither do most Russian planes.

women talking in french accents is the sexiest thing on the planet

but i didn't speak about russian planes

You make me feel better about my county.

What it used to stand for. France died with De Gaulle, now it's just a corpse of what it once was.

The fact that their women love us

I can tell you never been close to a French woman in your life if you think French is sexy.

This guy gets it

It's scenery and natural beauty. Get rid of all the people and then you would have a great country.

I went to Paris and it was quite nice, yeah there are MANY blacks and a lot of Arabs but there were many whites too. Although I saw more black people there in one day than in a decade in the UAE. Gare de l'Est area was kind of a ghetto but I didn't really feel unsafe like in London. Are stabbings/shootings/acid attacks common in Paris? People seemed integrated, saw black girls walking with baguettes

Oh, the same about Bahamas.

a bit rude

I want to destroy Britain now

Is it even possible?

No, since it's pain au chocolat

>Gare de l'Est area was kind of a ghetto but I didn't really feel unsafe like in London

The areas around those big train stations get a bit wild late at night but the real ghettos in Paris are far away from the places where tourists would be. They seem to do a good job of segregating those people, while in London it seems like there are pockets of poverty and crime located all through the city, it seems easier to accidentally wander in an area where you can get stabbed.

Destroy my bp senpai

French girl

Their broken Italian paw dialect they insist calling a language is hilarious. Specially their speech impaired R:
>non pa[insert throat sound]lo italiano! pa[throat sound again]lo f[throat sound]ancesi!

My cousins live there and their family too :-)

No

This is pervert...and gay!

French is literally closer to Occitant than Italian

Brilliant post

Its not gay if i wear a skirt user

>Occitan
ebin meme

Orangina is big in Japan.

Your post was a meme

o-okay, fine...!

frenchies are disgusting smelly dogs

a bit rich (and poor at the same time) coming from you

based

i think we know something more about who created waffles than you

>you(throat sound for speech impaired Nigerians unable to pronounce a proper R) post was meme
Sure.

The Channel

tsundere af

I like it

Our language is literally the least latin romance language but yea

Agreed. I live in a little village near the italofrench border, best mountain nature here in Europe.

t Giuseppe Antonio Arnaud-Vuillermoz

The Cafes
French films are surprisingly great!
Food - Naturally
The fine cheese
The list goes on.....
KEK

REMOVE OCCITANS

I agree

Redpill me on occitans
Shouldnt they be the most romanized frogs due to their location? is using the word chocolatine degenerate?

They're considered ''frog'' because most of their territory now fall under frenc republic, but historically they inhabited a good ''half moon'' from Ticino/Magra to Catalunya (Piemont and Liguria in Italy are an offstring of provençals mixed with lombards, catalans are occitans + castillians and other substrates).

Their languages, before french and italian, in the middle age was considered the ''purest'' for writing.

Now their language is almost dead in France, there is a little stronghold in a catalan valley and a good revival in piemontèis alpes here.

Actually, I have a book about Occitan language (Assimil, if you know)

It doesn't look and sound so bad

I read somewhere that if one learns Occitian, you have a massive advantage in understanding Spanish and French.

But where did they came from? what happened from the fall of rome to medieval times to spawn these peculiar people?

This Maritime Alps > other German infested Alps

As a native piemonteis i've no difficulties to understand a speak vivaroaupenc, altoug for gascon i've some difficulties.

Here a popular occitan song ... veru soft.

''oil french'' before the introduction fo the guttural ''r'' in the XVIII century must have sounded similar. Probabily, there was a strong galloromance continuum from La Spezia/Turin to Belgium.

here the song

youtube.com/watch?v=j1se2xsAfyk

The same that happened in the rest of the Latin speaking world, the local vulgar Latin kept evolving taking stuff from the different dominating people and then it gradually transformed into a completely different language, same with the culture

Latinization of the great part of gallic inhabithed lands; that's their origin

Disappeared for cultural assimilation

That's my favourite occitan song from medieval Piedmont.

Pro-Savoyarde, but still a good song

youtube.com/watch?v=n22wmGDb2kM

>French
>sexy
I bet your only experience of French is from Hollywood movies

Or people speaking slowly to him so he could understand, common day to day rapid french is revolting

Yea, I'm sure Spaniards can also understand it, even if 'Occitan' is basically 'French' Catalan and Catalan is 'Spanish' Occitan

that our scum keeps moving there for gibs
thanks frogboys