Thanks, Montie. You're a swell fellow and a talented musician. I appreciate your existence on planet Earth...

Thanks, Montie. You're a swell fellow and a talented musician. I appreciate your existence on planet Earth, you've only ever done positive things for the world. I'm sure other Sup Forumstants and RYMers alike feel the same way.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~serialjune
rateyourmusic.com/~origamierotica
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

montie has better taste than you

montieboys 2018

lmao get fucked

Montie has a better taste in semen than I do, I'd concede that.
I literally don't even have multiple accounts, either, so he was clearly lying to the moderator to get me banned.

Did you actually do that?
And why the fuck does the text on your screencap look different than mine?

Don't downvote Montie's music just because you hate his memes faggot. Thats why you got banned.

He's an older user so older site

Why'd you 0.5 star his unreleased album tho

are you absolutely shitting me i literally only have one account

I assumed it would be trash because the rest of his music is trash.
I downvote Montie because I hate his music.

>Admits he broke the rules
>Mad he got banned for breaking the rules

stop sucking montie's dick you niggers

montie and his fags should kill themselves asap in the most agonizing way they can think of

I'm mad I got permanently suspended, not banned, and it wasn't for the downrate, it's because the RYM mods think I have multiple accounts when I don't. I also never have. I also have never been warned about having multiple accounts.

Just admit you were trying to deliberately tank Montie's ratings and broke the rules

I never said I liked Montie.
Don't fucking downvote and low-rate an unreleased album, Montie related or not.

His ex has weird teeth

See I have never been warned by a mod about anything before in my 6 years on RYM before this and I don't have multiple accounts.

Quit lying cunt they must have had a reason to ban you. Leave Montie alone

Yeah I posted a thread on Sup Forums about it just to lie.
Proof: my close friends Jonas (~serialjune) and Matt (~origamierotica) just got banned too. They think we're all the same account.

You realize this has him really broken up right?
This is nothing compared to what they did to him.

rateyourmusic.com/~serialjune
rateyourmusic.com/~origamierotica

these are literally different people than me

what they did to who, now?
my friends and I are all completely baffled.

>can't handle people not liking his music
is he like fucking 10

RYM mods are the fucking worst. They also ban anyone who gives Marcel's "albums" low ratings. Instead of actually doing their job, they just want to sit around and protect a group of trannies and autists.

Someone send his mom dick pics via Facebook

[2]
If I'm being honest I do have a sickening, disgusting RYM addiction that I failed to purge on my own terms - this site has basically been my life for years.
I used it unironically as a stabilizer/distraction from more serious things like drug abuse and suicide attempts with moderate success, each time I tried to quit RYM cold turkey something horrible would happen.

Sigh. I guess it's time to get blackout drunk and shitpost on Sup Forums like a real adult.

I'm a girl
Please leave Montie alone!!
I'll post tits

>We don't believe your protests that this is the only account you've ever used

hey ethan, sal here:
the rym staff have grown incredibly neurotic since trump won the election. i've been banned numerous times over the years for various shenanigans, but honestly i wouldn't sweat this. go under the radar; clear all your browser data, change your IP and make a fresh account. when you add releases to your account, tag it with a rating instead of using the official rating system, and then remove the ownership tag, so all that's left is just the tagged rating. this way there's absolutely no way you can possibly be found anywhere on the site by anybody.

i've had an account since ~december 2016 and so far nobody has found it. only 3 people trusted people (including sean) know of its existence. fuck the gay-ass staff of this site, its success is solely thanks to its incredible userbase who have worked longer and more tirelessly than all of the faggy staff members combined.

This kid got banned for a reason tho...he raided Montie's ratings to make his music look bad. He should have been banned

*only 3 trusted people

idgaf!

Are you illiterate I got banned because the mods said I did it with three accounts and that I had been warned before
Literally neither of those things happened
Serialjune and origamierotica are my friends and they both got banned too
Origamierotica didn't even rate nichard Dixon either
Yeah I might do that, thanks for the advice Sal. I did lose 8,700 ratings of fucking data though.

so basically
>tick a release as "Owned"
>tag it with a rating instead of using the rating system
>go to the mass editing thing and remove the ownership

it took an assload of trial and error/cat and mouse to figure all of this out but again, i haven't been found since december 2016. stay far away from the community, don't add anybody, don't add pictures or really anything until far down the line (~half a year at least)

>i've had an account since ~december 2016 and so far nobody has found it.
OK, i'll bite. does your username start with an S?

nah

where can i find monties music?

reported

take your rym drama somewhere else, nobody even cares about that shit site

Why are you blaming me senpai?

Reported for announcing your report.

reported for announcing your reporting my report

He has his trip on his RYM page, this could be anyone.
He also got me and my two friends banned, thinking they were the same person. Three people are furious and one of them did

and it doesn't end with an E?

sorry man that's as much info as i'll give you
niggas are out for my throat inchea, gotta keep a low profile

Sorry didint finish my thought.

Why are you blaming me when you literally raided my unreleased album with 0.5s just to fuck with it?

Don't be petty. I'm a fucking massive shitposter here but if you've noticed I've tried to make my RYM less neutrotic and idiotic. RYM is not memechan dude.

probably because you’re a huge faggot and your “”””””music”””””” will quite obviously be 100% pure usda certified dogshit

Ok

don’t you have some horses to be fucking

I literally rated it once, that's what I'm pissed at you for. You got my two closest friends banned because you mistakenly thought we were all one account. One of them literally didn't even rate your music.
I'm also allowed to rate literally every other piece of shit you call music a 0.5 because it's bar-none some of the worst audible torture I've ever subjected myself too. It's not a 'meme' to give a bad rating to music I hate.
I said I'd remove the ONE fallacious rating, which should be a temporary suspension at worst because technically it is a rule violation. However, you lying about me having multiple accounts is about as petty as it gets, you literally made that up just to get me banned.

Fucking kys paranoid schizophrenic piece of shit. You shouldnt have used your friends accounts to downvote Monties music. Why else would they ban you? Youre clearly full of shit.

You think I just magically have access to my friends accounts? You're the schizophrenic here, asshole. The reason they banned me is because Montie is a bullshit fucking liar and the mods are completely moronic.
I don't think you understand, I share an apartment with Serialjune and we literally listened to Nichard Dixon for three hours the other day because we made a goal to find the worst music possible.
Origamierotica has never heard Nichard Dixon in his life.
You're a fucking idiot, but that also qualifies you for the position of RYM moderator.

Stop. Rating. Things. That. You. Haven't. Listened. To.

Montie I know you're reading this, post so I can bully you.

I did that with two things - St. Vincent's Masseduction as a political statement on the album artwork and the sexual degeneracy of modern society, and I did that with Montie's new album because it was a statistical improbability that I'd think anything other than a 0.5 of it. I hate his music, I wasn't rating it to 'harrass' him.
My five favorite albums include Sunshine Has Blown, John Fahey and Ghanian Highlife. Do you actually think I'm going to pop a 5-star rating on the new Nichard Dixon album when I do eventually listen to it?
Fuck you.

literally everyone thinks like so of course people are going to spam you with downvotes because your known for being a faggot. Its not just one person that thinks this

"Do you think I'm actually going to pop a 5 star rating on the new Nichard Dixon album when I do eventually listen to it?"

No because your banned

you're a fucking retard and probably a neo nazi racist

hey...hey everyone, this guy's a nazi

In Sound was good, but I dropped my rating half a star because Montie is mean to Brandon.

Oh, you're witty. I can hear you laughing in your office chair to yourself all the way from Canada.

Sounds like you broke the rules and got banned for it.
If you didn't actually do what the admins claim you did then you would not be punished .

I can understand shitting on Montie because you're mad he shitposted for years on end but honestly what does revenge get you in life but suspended by the rym police ?

Maybe you should have thought of that before you started fakerating.

I'm not a nazi. I actually listen to more non-white music than white music, anyone who knows me personally can vouch for that - it usually annoys them and freaks them out desu.

You're not wrong.
I broke the rules but I've never been warned before and I don't have multiple accounts - they should give me a temporary suspension at worst. I genuinely admit to and regret the rulebreaking but the reason they banned me isn't because of the fakerate, it's because Montie lied about me having three accounts.

Newsflash, Monties a fag, you're a rule breaker, and the RYM admin are fools. Maybe it's just anyone who uses RYM is a piece of shit?

You're not wrong.

The sad part is I've done more for the RYM community than Montie ever has, literally as we speak I'm in the middle of ripping 6 records I own that don't have RYM pages and a couple don't have Discogs pages either. These are old, rare and forgotten about music that barely hundreds of people even know about and I'm doing my best to expose them to the internet and garner them deserved attention.
I'm pissed that Montie lying and my single autistic shitrate is enough to basically make that entire effort completely pointless.

Brandon deserved it.

Brandon is mentally ill but he's not worse than Montie. I feel sorry for Brandon because he's actually self-aware enough to understand his own self-worth.
Montie thinking he's better than Brandon....heh.

>rating an album on a not-so-well-known site as a political statement
ok i get it you're autistic

Fuck RYM, post that shit in the sharethread jackass

I had 8,700 ratings and I've been on the site for 6 years. I posted a thread on Sup Forums to complain about getting banned from said site.
And the St. Vincent rating was what made you think I was autistic?
A little late to the party, m8.

They're all scum. At least Montie is a functioning member of society, Brandon is just a walking pity parade who somehow TO THIS FUCKING DAY still doesnt have a job. And don't even get me started on Friendo

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say what you say is true.
Why in the world would you and two other people (or one other person? I'm not sure exactly what is happened to the "third person") rate Montie's albums a 0.5 (including one that isnt out) without a review or any other form of real proof that the three(two?) of you even listened to any of it from the same IP ?
Thats a lot of hours of music and for someone that was attempting to "find the worst music ever" you'd think you would stop at one album of terrible music, but you later went in for all of his other projects with two other people and didn't even bother documenting the worst music you ever heard ?
Forgive me for saying this but if I was a rym admin I'd probably believe Montie too .

If you want obscure Canadian Rockabilly from the 1950s and 1960s, then sure.
Wait, what's that?
Sup Forums doesn't care about that kind of music?
Shucks. I guess my network on RYM was all I really had for it, after all.

dj aaron ellis, the greatest trip in Sup Forums history, left, got a job, got a degree, and got married and apparently he has a kid now

>And the St. Vincent rating was what made you think I was autistic?
yes. that and the use of the phrase 'sexual degeneracy of modern soceity'

I miss that guhy

>Same IP
we live in the same apartment
>worst music ever search
we were having an irony party, 3 hours is hyperbole. bandcamp doesn't log last.fm tracks for me. we've done it before with Calgary teenage tumblr-SJW noise-punk before as well, that's just a community thing though that Sup Forums wouldn't get nor care about.
It's a tad masochistic but it's in our personalities. Did I mention we live together? We just have a lot of obscure personality niches in common.

Go fuck your self, any sharethread posts are welcome, they used to be the shining glory of Sup Forums. Plus the archive could use some beefing up after it was purged

Yeah, I don't have many friends. Again, my two closest friends were also RYMers.
The one grain of salt I'll lend the RYM mods is that people living with RYM friends has probably never happened before I did it. RYM isn't exactly a social lubricant, it's a shameful secret, normal and well-adjusted people don't talk about it.

>Go fuck your self
exactly what Sup Forums has said to me for single-handedly running sharethreads of music that I like.
They just insult me, call me pretentious, and then share ASAP Rocky.

All I have to say about Brandon is that when people have problems and vulnerabilities they're easy to rip on and become a target. He gets a lot of shit for nothing

>where can i find monties music?

enter your bathroom, or any bathroom and locate the toilet. on top you should find a big button waiting for you.

> after it was purged
???

as someone who doesn't use RYM, I am so confused by all of this

Brandon is just me but 6 years ago. People still call me Mensa. Don't ask why.

I give him shit because he's telling random people his problems on a music board. He deserves any problems that comes his way, he probably secretly likes it

Archive doesn't go back past 2013

See this is completely plausible but your lack of evidence just makes it impossible to prove.
Montie (if he was actually behind this) had hard evidence being that there was a person/people on one IP rating his album a 0.5 with no reasoning left at all.

If what you say is true then it sucks you're getting fucked in the ass by RYM mods and supposedly by a famous Sup Forums shitposter.
But this seems pretty fake because what you say holds no weight once called guilty with nothing to back you up.

i use it to find a comprehensive list of discographies so i know i'm not missing anything, simply because it's more easy to navigate than discogs. if you care about ratings you are a faggot, i have to selectively download favourably rated releases because im stuck in Australia, where the internet and everything else is slugging far behind the rest of the world, i cannot simply grab a some cunts life work within a matter of minutes, it requires bandwidth and therefore prioritising and planning. fucking internet data should be perishable, it's not even a solid matter.

If I was really desperate I'd take a screencap of Jonas and I in the same room right now, as he's literally under a meter away from me chilling on the couch.
I've given so much personal information away in this ragepost of a thread though I'm not sure how much more I can give away.

Don't give it away to us give it away to whoever you need to contact to fix your shit
But you did deserve some of it regardless of the Montie shit because of you rating albums without listening to them

This, none of us have sympathy for you OP

Sup Forums and sympathy are mutually exclusive. I came here to get my anger out at the situation, which is fucking stupid beyond belief.

seems like to me that you're worse for saying that he deserves everything that comes his way for using it fucking trip on a music forum. it's not that big of a deal

you answering a question I didn't ask is only confusing me more

You people emotionally invest in the most baffling things, I swear.

why are so many tripfags insufferable
there are like three tripfags that are decent posters on this board jesus

Sup Forums is serious fucking business

There are 0.
Fuck you, dick pic digest.

dogwander is wholesome and there's that tripfag that listens to nothing but idm

> famous Sup Forums shitposter
That's something to be proud of