Hey Grimesfags when are you gonna admit that Sarah is best girl? Just look at the facts

Hey Grimesfags when are you gonna admit that Sarah is best girl? Just look at the facts.

>Got an 8 by Fantano. Grimeth got a 7.
>Is asian and british. (The superior race and nationality) Grimes is white and canadian. (The most inferior race next to black and the most cringe nationality)
>wont go on about her cancerous liberal views while youre both on a date

Admit it grimesfags. You worship a false god while the real messiah is right in front of your eyes.

C

Yes. Now bow down to crusher and his queen, faggot.

Sarah was my waifu until the crusher incident. So, I just switched back to Hayley. :^)

those are so crushing facts :^)

STOP
STOP
WITH
THIS
WAIFU
BULLSHIT

something something crushed something something keepin the balls empty

keep the balls empty ;)

>thinking that hayley doesn't have her own CRUSHER

la creatura........

who is sarah

OP is a faggot. Satomi Matsuzaki from Deerhoof is the best girl.

>sings, plays bass, and incredibly cute dancing when performing live
>best experimental/math rock
>released several bona fide masterpieces including The Runners Four, Milk Man, etc.

>the girl bassist meme

Have you accepted your queen Hayley yet, Montie?

Wow, that’s the most Chad-tier I’ve seen Chad look. Anyways, you can’t equate him with the Crusher. Chad is genuinely a terrible guy that manipulated Hayley for nearly a decade. Hayley is divorcing him due to how much he’s hurt her. She’s pure and has simply been mistreated. On the other hand, the Crusher is just a crass character that Sarah’s impure self loves.

Crusher will break her heart eventually and Sarah will see the light in soyboys and eventually go with Gus or Jamie. You heard it here first

>muh bassists gotta have the benis

Narcissism

Jamie is by far the most attractive member. Call me a faggot all you want but it's true.

Make me.

>my waifu is better than yours

Based Hayleyposter.

Bro no Gus is a better looking dude no homo but id totally suck on his toes

O N Y O U R M A R K

Who puts any stock into what Anthony Fantano, a walking stereotype who looks like he came off an assembly line says?

They already broke up