The 2010s are the worst decade for music and if you don't think so you're fucking wrong

The 2010s are the worst decade for music and if you don't think so you're fucking wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzS3WG6__G4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nesK9Snqv8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNqL8X-VzG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what are the 50s

>he thinks the decade of top tier Jazz and fun Rock n Roll is worse than today
no

le wrong generation :( xD

Jazz homie

>what are the 80s

Vastly superior to the 80s and 2000s.

jazz peaked in the late 60s/70s
this also applies to rock

Jazz peaked before the 60s
and Rock n Roll isn't Rock

look at how pleb you are

I bet the 7000 B.C's weren't very good

nah, we finally got the perfect rock song, because of this decade.

Did you mean to type an 8 there?

not as bad as 2020s

oh jeez
it cant get worse can it?

You sure convinced me.

2011 was a great year in dark ambient/drone scene

Why does it matter? Why make this post? I know you havnt listened to everything thats come out in the 10s. Also i know you havnt listened to everything before. There surely is good stuff for you to relate to and listen to in the 10s. So either you are being try hard stupid, or really jaded cuz you hav no friends and like to think the world is going to shit.

2010 was good for euro garbage, unfortunately it was a victim of 2012. never forget

music hasn't been interesting since the 60's. The white man killed music.

>Top 3 albums of the '10s
>It's all hip hop
What went wrong, lads?

Kanye only deserves to be there.

yes there are good things in the 2010s
but it's not as good and there's less of it than the previous decades

I only listen to REAL music. Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, DOOM, Drake, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on
white person sees a cracker white person "same" tb h. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people.
I follow pop culture.
I watch the grammys. I watch the VMAs. I love live tweeting about both
I listen to both mainstream music AND indie! I'm a new breed of cultured
I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be like
Beyonce be like
Jay-Z be like
Nicki Minaj be like
KENDRICKS NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED FUCK.
Yeezy season approaching
Check out this meme I made, it references Drake and a new movie that just came out
Bae. Keep calm and smoke a blunt. Emojis. I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.
Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae
um white people fucked up again. like, good job everyone. great job society. baka desu
WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.
People of Colour >>>> White People. boohoo white people, youre life is sooo tough. redirect to Sup Forums
pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know
I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO.
I EMBRACE THIS GENERATION!!!
#readyforhillary #orblackcanidate #stopwhitepeople #tbhcrew

What's funny is that I only listen to on artist from that list.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzS3WG6__G4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nesK9Snqv8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNqL8X-VzG8

Shit taste

>boring
>decent
>boring
yeah you really showed me m8

You just proved exactly why you have shit taste

>mfw it genuinely makes me feel good inside that there are people who can't find good music so they have to complain on the internet

If you want to fix this non issue go back to the late 70s and stop hip hop from existing at all

I agree, there was a lot of shitty-ass music in the 80s, It's vastly overrated

is it swans

i thought 90's was but later found some gems so don't be so hasty casting judgement

>t. self-loathing Swede

Still annoyed that this pasta hasn't been updated with a "YAAAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEEEN".

this but unironically

you're just spoonfed old and popular stuff and too lazy to look for things. seems to me like the massively popular music of today actually is inferior to past decades though, i'll give you that.

>80s
Debatable
>2000s
Objectively false

s
>Objectively false
Interesting. Which albums make the 2000s "objectively better"?
Also, the 80s are way better than the 2000s, c'mon dude you're getting everything mixed up.

this person would be a wrong generation spouting person you retard

go listen to country you fucking hick

dumb faggot

I think it's the least shit decade since the 70's tbqh. Worst will probably always be the 80s

>90s
>Bad
May be the worst opinion ITT

The 10's are the worst decade for mainstream music for sure.

>an era that ushered a new age of computer-generated and otherworldly music is "debatable"
there is no question, mate. in terms of influence, the 80s were the best decade for music.
even the 2000s were ok for pop music. at least they were creative with their composition even if their sounds were a bit generic. nowadays they've regressed to novel, gimmicky production techniques and composition has taken a back seat

really makes you think

Ever checked old vinyl records in a thrift store? It’s filled with shit, you only ever hear about the highlights of past decades

yeah, 80s are still the worst