don't forget post-rock with LTiA pt 1

Islands*

That's a really sweet face.

Maybe next time he’ll invent something good

kek nice trips

more like:
*invents gay music*

Trips of truth

John Mcglauglin is much better. This guy just seems like a name people like to drop when you tell them you play guitar. Ya so I just am doing my masters in jazz guitar performance. Oh ya?! Do you like Robert Fripp? Who? Always seems to be british guys too. I guess this is like the cross over guys for normies into more complex music? I dunno. Anyways, John Mclauglin is better.

I don’t give a single shit about king crimson or fripp but i can still admit he is on another level

Sure but John McLaughlin is better. So is Al De Miola, Larry Coryell, Mike Stern and countless others. Again this is like the normies Jazz fusion guitarst from what I gathered. Anyways stop living in the past its all about 7 and 8 string guitars now Im a 37 year old washed up jazz fag and even I know who Tosin Abassi is.

And he's still one of the most boring musicians there is. Weird.

You're a massive loser

Maybe, who knows. Depends who you ask I suppose. If we are talking music though, I earned my stripes. Whats your deal freindo? Are you a player or a poser?

More like music for this guy

>Implying players can't be posers.

If you are posing you are not really playing. Just because you can operate a guitar doesnt mean you are playing it. Its playing you nigga and fucking with your head. Especially if you start viewing boring music such as RF as somehow stimulating.

is this brian eno?

youtube.com/watch?v=64VGyoIyBgc

Don't forget
>*invents windows vista*

>jazz-rock

Hmmmmmmm..... Nah.

>"inventing" music

fagget

You're equating technical proficiency with songwriting quality. Typical metal-faggot, I suppose.

Hilarious that you'd claim Fripp is a "name people like to drop when you tell them you play guitar", too. As if McLaughlin isn't the biggest offender in the case of Jazz-Rock/Fusion.

is this a pasta

I have a horrible feeling it's some dunderhead from rural South Australia for some reason.

Regular thread lads
youtu.be/8gQ1aAaV2H0

Prog Rock was invented by Moody Blues

frippertronics is great but his league of crafty guitarists shit is pure wank trash

at least he did something with his life. Not much can probably be said about yours.

No asshole quite the opposite, Mahavinshnu Orchestra have 3 albums staked with excellent compositions. I can name a fripp tune. Cant you tell by reading what I wrote that I only know this guy by name. Metal is for faggots I told you Im a washed up Jazz musician. Have some fucking respect.

This.

>math rock
That's Camel's invention. King Crimson never played anything remotely "mathematic". If anything they were closer to dad rock.

You don't know me at all. Stop projecting.

You know what? I'm just going to be honest. I'm pretentious as fuck, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

lmao

>King Crimson never played anything remotely "mathematic". If anything they were closer to dad rock.

bait

>bait
retard

>You don't know me at all
Yeah, exactly. Nobody does.

It seems you've accidentally posted Fripp instead of Zappa

have you literally never listened to discipline in your life

Your mother does.

>*threatens websites for using the cover art of his albums*

People were shot for less

Original

*downloads Moonchild for free*

>math
Trout Mask Replica
>prog
Early Pink Floyd, or Sgt Peppers or Freak Out!
>jazz rock
The Free Spirits
>coinvents ambient
Klaus Schulze was doing electronic ambient stuff before Fripp or Eno

>didn't invent hip-hop or punk

yawn

This is so bizarre, it's as if no one actually knows who he is for some reason.

>Trout Mask Replica
That's not math rock
>Early Pink Floyd, or Sgt Peppers or Freak Out!
Early Pink Floyd and Sgt Peppers are not prog. Freak Out! is close but a better selection would have been Days of Future Passed.

The other two are accurate.

>math
>Trout Mask Replica
What the FUCK are you talking about?

*videos you while playing*

aka music written by white 34 year olds with math degrees for other white 34 year olds with math degrees to jerk off to.

>washed up jazzz musician
does that mean you stopped playing jazz because no one wanted to deal with you loving entry level jazz fusion for rock fans

LTiA pt 2 could be a hella track