Sup Forums tattoos

Am I an absolute fucking dweeb for wanting this on my arm?
Also, thoughts on music related tattoos in general?

Do you want the drawing or "Plantasia" text?

tattoos are cringe if you're not in the military

can you please just get that entire image tattoo'd onto you

Why are Sup Forumstants such fucking grandpas when it comes to style and fashion?

Sup Forums hates soyboys but probably dresses like them

>body mutilation is totally cool brah you're just too old
this isn't the fucking congo

only tattoo I'd ever get is the schematic for a moog ladder filter

I unironically have a rolling stones tattoo on my forearm about an inch below the inside of my elbow. Can't post i dont think cause I have other tattoos that would identify me

How can you think that tattoos look good? Show me one case. Almost as bad as those bull rings people put on their noses

Tattoos are lame. Im covered in them. After I started lifting weights and earned a work of art for a body I saw the error of my ways. First develop a body you are truly proud of and then see if you want to cover it in a childish permanent Tshirt. Tattoos are for 20 something plebs to start conversations with chicks. Also once the nerds started getting ironic cartoon tattoos the subculture became cringe. Tattoos are for criminals and degenerates not Nintendo fans.

I'm gonna get this on my right shoulder. Should probably go with a different color scheme though, green and yellow don't usually look too good on flesh.

pic related is pretty sick

I'm I have 5 tattoos, all on the inside of my forearms. I'm currently saving up to get them all removed. I got them from 17-19. I've wanted to get rid of them since I was 21, now 25 but have more important shit to pay for. Not to mention I actually have a fucking tattoo that is completely fucking wrong I've actually thouht about getting the word tattooed blacked out.

kys kevin

referIts also the only tattoo i have that people like. People like two lines from a poem, one on the left the other on the right, but you can't read it unless up close

yeah you're right wow i'm liking it

>Why don't talk about this wonderful album, it's a masterpiece.

Just the tree and guy? Cringe

The whole image, text and all? Fucking legend

according to wikipedia the dude who made OP's album is from the same small canadian town as Blank Banshee. I find that interesting.

dubs and you get this tattooed on you

Tattoos are gay in general

honestly i think it would look awesome but i'm probably biased because i love that album
music-related tattoos are iffy because taste in music can change pretty rapidly but if the artist had a big influence on you then i think it's cool