Why don't women deserve equal rights?

>Inb4 they are subhuman children
I want a real answer

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video9786585/hentai_slut
xvideos.com/video5684707/hentai_deal_gone_wrong_subtitles_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sentimentalist fools. One soggy toddler on the shore of a foreign country and they'll import ten million rapists to assault the children of their neighbors

Look at her and what she did.

she as well

>>Inb4 they are subhuman children
They are children. Where did this "subhuman" part come from?

They are child-like adults.

They are incapable of accepting equal responsibilities.

There are maybe two brilliant women for every ten dopey momfeely bleeding hearts who make their decisions based on what their girlfriends on facebook think

+
they cant be objective
they get easily fucked by their own emotions
they have more needs
and they are less intelligent
and more of them get alzheimer

their brain is incapable of reasoning

Because women and men are not equal.

Next.

they always go the "feel good" way, without thinking about the consequences.

even if you show them the consequences, they will make the same mistake 5 minutes later.

Silence, profligate. Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

It's hard to explain.
You'd have to know and understand how women work. If you did, you'd also understand why giving women, for example, the right to vote, is stupid as fuck. Noble, sure. But stupid.

Women can have equal rights but that's it and with that they must accept equal responsibility, they should be expected to serve the country and work as hard as a man. No special treatment or exceptions, no lowering standards or extra support if they can't do it then they fail. Sup Forums just sees the loud minority demanding more, women who wanted just equality got it and don't bitch.

Civiltzation is a male invention so it should be the man the ones in charge.
The more freedom women has, the less chances that nation will survive.
All empires have perished when the women felt liberated and decided to not have children, that's the path of destruction.

women got the right to vote and immediately the most bloody century in human history began complete coincidence

I don't know trips, just go outside next time there is a protest and look at how many of them are women, then these women will press men that like them to join their cause, and fuck, if you can persuade women to think that being slutty is a form of liberation then you have just multiplied the amount of boy toys she can manipulate to vote for the same people as here, and she mainly will act so vigilantly not out of duty or repair, just to make herself feel better she will do it

Because the refuse to accept equal responsibilities. They are fighting female selective service registration. They wish to keep their favorable court rulings. They want special accommodation for their biology. The expect standards to be lowered for otherwise unobtainable career paths.

Essentially, they want all the fruits of our society while doing little to nothing to cultivate said fruits.

Lol. Source?

>citation needed

Weren't the first gathering of humans mostly female? Males were out hunting and females needed to create a society to feel safe?

Most women are only good for two things, and both involve the vagina.

Nice
and /thread

Women can even start a fire man

Equal rights at this point would be a step down for women. They'd loose the ability to shut up people who disagree with them, or milk men dry in divorce cases, or flat out avoid prison wh n they commit crimes.

Because they undermine civilisation.

It's awful to have women in parlament.
Seriously.

why are sausage dogs perfect

Because men and women arent equal

because they arent equal people

here's an example of girlbrains. Woman is fat. She can get fit with one of the many means the modern world offers. Instead she chooses to try and make all her girlfriends fat and also to completely rewrite male psychology and trick them into thinking obesity is sexually attractive

Women are always emotionally compromised

Because even tho they are cute they are still a walking joke.

Don't forget their ability to dodge responsibility for protecting the nation.

Scare tactics really get to them. They are cowardly creatures in general. As somebody already mentioned they often choose to go "the easy way" which in most cases is the most retarded thing you will do.

Also, their emotions are messing them up. They rely on emotions to guide them through life without even realizing that emotions are most of the time completely deprived of logic gut feelings.

Also, they get easily brainwashed and propaganda has been flushed down their heads like you flush a turd in a toilet.

NEED I CONTINUE!?

Women are emotionally minded.
Men are logically minded.

The more women are liberated, the more men are motivated to invent artificial wombs and render women obsolete.
Religions and the sciences have always oppressed women because they're weaker and dumber.
Sucks to be them.
They can't appreciate the fact that the modern world have made them the most privileged group in the history of the world.
The more they "struggle" over perceived oppression, the more people realize they aren't worth it anymore.

Sexbot utopia soon.

they dont

letting them vote was our civilizations number 1 mistake

This is what I'm starting to lean towards desu

That and smart phones were two giant steps into degeneracy which might lead to the end of this civilization.

first off there are no things as "rights"
you have what you're willing to fight for and take or what you're given and will accept

that said, i think all in society want the basics of self-determination
which is the only innately true "right" that can't be taken away as long as you have will
children have this, woman have it, and so do men
right to vote, right to free speech, right to bare arms, etc. are handouts
a strong person doesn't need those assurances because they can ensure they can do all those things on their own

tl;dr no one should have rights

Nah, she didn't choose not to have children.
She was selected to not have children by the men around her.

They react to things like they are in the world as they want it to be as opposed to the world they really live in.

They are hysterical and can't separate logic from emotions.

>they are like children
Serious answer. My wife agrees.

Sad. No idea where the next generation of treacherous man-faced hypocrites is going to come from.

But those are generalizations.

Women tend to be more emotionally minded.
Men tend to be more logically minded.

There are logical women and emotional men that could potentially excel in objective and compassionate fields respectively. The fact that they are exceptions is immaterial.

To forbid women from pursuing their lives as they choose is a waste of individuals' potential.

No in-group loyalty.

Too much empathy.

they prioritize safety.

Hivemind oprah

emotionally driven.

millions fewer neurotransmitters.

Sources exist, but you'll have a difficult time finding them because of the matriarchy.

First post best post

Well we can approach this really in multiple ways. We could state that even profound woman philosophers agree that their ideology of morality virtue and justice are different and less advanced than men. Then biologically. They are pack animals and are not intended to be the leaders of the pack, they have the instincts to be subversive and caregivers. Then you have every other reason under the sun, they don't work as hard they just physically and mentally cant etc etc.

But they do, the thing is that nobody should have the right to vote, there shouldn't be a state, and certainly not democracy.

go learn biology

Rofl that pic.

The fact that she looks like she's in stage 3 Gollum cancer couldn't have anything to do with the fact that she can't find any sex without paying for it.

So....blame whites!!

they do not have "too much" empathy. If they had empathy they wouldn't be so willing to harm their neighbors. What they have is a need to appear like 'good people' in a social context. Sacrificing your neighbors' children to save a stranger's children is not empathy, it is altruism-by-proxy and it is bullshit

GOOD.

This whole women deserve more and better than men are the reason I would never get married, not until they make divorce more fair game for the men.

While acting like a child isn't an exclusive trait it sure as hell seems like more women have it then men.
Having an argument with a significant female.
>"Why do you always have to be right?"
Uh maybe because you're wrong? Well you don't always have to be right.
They always want you to bend over backwards for them. The best part is that there's more examples of this behavior.

Stefan was right.

Lmao this exactly, I even had my whore ex get pissed at me and saying "why cant you just let me win for once"

Because they don't have equal genitals.
1 is greater than 0. Fact.

They do.
People on this board are 14 year old social rejects in real life, so they come here to vent about the hot teen pussy they will never get because they lack the one thing you need to get said hot teen pussy: confidence.

This has been a thing for ages.

That may be, but look at the rest.
Look were women mostly work at, what they like to do, and where their passions are. No generalizing in the world will accuraltly fit all women. You're missing the point.

No, people on this board are closet cases deathly afraid of the vagina. so they loathe women.

this is the womanest thing you could possibly have posted

Women knows that truth is when you are feeling emotions. If it is a good feeling, then it is the the truth, if it is a bad feeling, then it is a lie.

That is all you have to know.

Is that so? Why are you afraid of vaginas, Slovakia?

Just get a prenup nigger

Kek has spoken, and he said "FPBP"

i m not brah, i have a gf
i m also a left liberal tho

>projecting

>i m also a left liberal tho

No wonder you're such a clueless poofter.

>source
Suddenly bitching about the draft.

No, men started to farm, that's how civilization came about.
Women shit out more men to advance the human race, or more women to have more men.

Because they couldnt fight back for them if men one day just decided to not give them any.

redpill me, my 13 year old friend, tell me the truth about all women and all black and jewish people, which you have figured out along with the select few.

They deserve equal rights.

They just shouldn't be in charge of anything important (i.e. countries).

They lack the means by which they can enslave their entire point of existence to the acquisition of a wet masturbation hole.

Poor fellas.

They have always been treated with kid-gloves. Because they are physically and emotionally weaker.

That's why you still don't see many (if any) working in labour intensive jobs.

When a group of people are treated like children for so long, they will act like it.

too close, dude

But they already have them

two brain hemispheres acting togehter, emotions overrule logic, they are basically children

this

Fuck me, that sums it all up perfectly.

>OP asked for no excuses that they are subhuman children
>Sup Forums still gives those excuses

Damn son.

>he thinks Sup Forums actually follows inb4 etiquette

I think I read something recently about Alzheimer's being linked to latent herpes virus infection.

This video was kinda hot until the rapey part. I still masturbated at that part but it just felt weird.

source

source

>I want a real answer

>One soggy toddler

Here's part of it:

xvideos.com/video9786585/hentai_slut

>implying i am not applauding the low level of discourse on Sup Forums

Oh, here it is:

xvideos.com/video5684707/hentai_deal_gone_wrong_subtitles_

>tfw haven't had any friends in 4 years
>tfw never had a gf