19 years old

>19 years old
>3 years of social isolation
really makes me think

you've been 19 for years now

years old
years of social isolation
Easy mode

Best years of your life senpai. I went out and got a gf and 45 hour a week job I'm in debt and life is hell. I'm too tired to play games after work and most of my spare time is taken up by this needy fleshlight. I dream about the good old days where I worked the bare minimum and played vidya with my internet buddies, gta, gmod, dayz,etc. and regret ever getting involved with women.

we are same

>21
>been hiki since I was 16
feels fucked man

3 years? try 5

why do you never go into detail?

You're not Jorge. Where is Jorge?

>23
>didn't go to uni
>total of ~8 months work experience between as many different jobs
>haven't had any semblance of a friend since school
>haven't been to a social event in 9 years
>left house 3 times in the last 6 months for interviews
>all unsuccessful

>24 years old
>haven't had a job since 21
>havent dated since 18
>now I'm fat and possibly homosexual since I fap to traps and hate women
Never ever go to this website or reccomend it to anyone

how do you guys manage to live in 1st world cunts and not have a job?

easily

just stay home and don't leave the house often

Welfare or good boy points probably. In my case I worked like 20 hours a week to afford rent and internet but not much else.

We share a certain similitude, frogposter. By this point in time I sometimes daydream about an earlier point in life when I was in a better way, albeit daydreaming about an earlier point in life when I was in a better way, repeat the cycle. The very concept of a "normal" existence is so far out of view that the concept actually disgusts me.

What are you implying?

>In my case I worked like 20 hours a week to afford rent and internet but not much else.
Sounds like a dream, to be honest. A long time ago I gave up wanting much of anything else.

My spine is fucked from previous labour work and I have no qualifications or experience for office work, so I'm fucked basically. I'm pretty terrible socially because I've been so isolated since I was a kid, so I'm not getting any through charisma either. All in all if I can get any job now its pretty much pure luck.

Jorge stop making threads

>Don't do anything, and when you do you do it once and give up

>"I don't get it guys, why am i unsuccessful"

I didn't do to uni because I had to provide for my younger brother and mother. Since they became independent and I moved out I haven't been able to get anything because of
and its not for lack of trying. I've never stopped trying and I've applied for every shithole cleaner job and telesales position under the sun. I still try every day to get work and aside from the odd Sup Forums post, don't have any leisure, games or distractions until 5pm. I get up at 6 every morning so I have a working day or job seeking.

Working day of jobseeking*

Have you tried lying on your resume? Very shocked to hear you're unable to find some retail salescuck job or some callcenter bullshit.

Why don't you try getting A+ or some other meme cert, learning excel using youtube tutorials and getting an office job?

I actually had an interview just last week which went well, and although the guy called and said their store positions had been filled, he said my interview was one of the best and he's put in a good word at another branch. Hoping to hear from them this week. As for study, its always been a case of simply not having enough money. My goal atm though is to save and get a personal loan so that I can do a network diploma early next year. I just fear for the gaps on my CV that really do screw me over and don't reflect the effort I've put in.