Just horrible

Just horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

duffelblog.com/2016/06/journalist-fired-bazooka-awarded-national-defense-service-medal-va-benefits/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/08/maryland-ends-ballistic-fingerprinting-database-15-years-5-million-no-crimes-solved/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. Republicans are disgusting subhuman filth.

Just a question, would it have stopped someone from getting a gun illegally?

Let's get this started

SHALL

>Ny Daily "News"

really makes you think...

"Let's not have any laws, they might get broken...."

wtf now I have republicans

I thought itd be a piece on signature strikes in tribal regions of pakistan. No. Into the trash it goes.

"WELL REGULATED"

NOT

BE

No, each party wrote 2 amendments and the Dems voted against the Reps bills and vice versa. But you will never hear that on the news.

>daily news

owned and run by kike morty zuckimer
part of a jewish cabal to ban guns

"How well has the war against drugs gone..."

Fuck liberals, man. 6/20/16 best day of my life. Cavs won and the Senate BTFO gun control again.

"Well regulated" meaning "in working order" per the original definition of the word.
Also, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms".

Well then whats the point? Making alcohol and drugs illegal did nothing but bolster gang incomes. You want to make it harder to get these types of guns fine, but do you honestly think making them illegal will make it impossible for a criminal to get it?

>Senate votes in favor of upholding the Constitution

Cool

Regulated had a different meaning back then, it meant to be well upheld and managed, not controlled by higher levels of government. Also pic related.

UN-INFRINGED

>Senate votes in favor of the constitution and due process.
Oh vey, it's another shoah goys.

It wouldn't have stopped the Orlando shooter at all, Hillary herself fast-tracked his father and entire family to be licensed to buy C-4, detonators, and the mil-spec assault rifle he used.

No laws can stop people that are granted immunity to the law for being "oppressed."

WHEN WILL ALL THE GUNS LOOK LIKE THIS AGAIN

Here's the thing, aren't we all kinda in favor of bad guys not being able to buy guns here?

Then how about we put some due process into no fly lists and define a burden of proof. That way the the list or something similarly fair can be used to regulate gun sales.

Saying we should bar someone from their constitutional right based on being suspected of something they're afforded no means to prove otherwise is about as unAmerican as it gets.

Drugs, Murder, Slavery. yea all still exists. The Law only punishes people but doesn't restrain criminals for doing them.

In the context of this discussion I don't think that's a good analogy.

Because the title in the OP says
"Senate votes in favor of continued mass killings"
NOT
"Senate votes against "No fly/no buy" amendment"

Are you fucking retarded?

Do liberals really think that's what the definition of "Well-Regulated" means in that context?

>slaughter house
>senate votes
Retarded pun is retarded

Not to mention he was gong to kill people no matter what. I me you can make makeshift grenades from things you can buy at a hardware store. Should we ban that suff too

Not soon enough. That gun is aesthetic as fuck

>straw manning when your loophole legislation gets btfo by a mongolian throat singing forum

Right? Wooden guns are nowhere near as scary and dangerous as those black plastic ones.

The problem is no one in your government with a voice wants a middle ground. I think it would be great if you had to go through the same process to get a gun that you would to get a divers licence, but it is all or nothing for them apparently

50+% mass shooting headlines have jihadi and terrorist in them
But guns are the problem :-)

It was actually democrats that voted this bill down :^)

As an Amarican who believes the average civilian is too irresponsible to own a gun, I can say that its too late for any gun control to be effective. Too many guns out there right now. Only way to control guns now is by ammending the constitution, which wont happen.

We just have to look at ourselves in the mirror and accept the fact that thousands will die and more mass shootings will happen.

GG murica.

No one wants to talk about the illegal guns that are out there. Don't even start with the "stolen" cop guns...

Is this the official Sup Forums gun?

Because "no fly" lists have to be secret, in order to be an effective anti-terror tool. Due process requires that anyone put on a no-fly list be notified of it, and given an opportunity to address the accusers in court.

Watch lists cannot have due process by design. Hopefully the NRA and Donald Trump will come up with something that works; the NRA has successfully drafted gun control bills that actually worked without infringing upon Second Amendment rights before, maybe they can do it again.

The fucks always trot out Australia as an example of working gun control when there are thousands of 'lost' guns there. Not to mention their laws have done jack shit

Also you could get put on the list for retarded reasons

Well fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Who are YOU to decide what is acceptable for the average citizen to own?

When wood somehow becomes more effective than polymer materials

>British *****humor*****

The difference being that the law sets boundaries and legitimizes punishments for wrongdoings against society.

Selling a firearm doesn't inherently harm society.
Purchasing a firearm doesn't inherently harm society.

Look at the FBI stats, people killed with rifles is insignificant, statistically. Events involving mass murder are anomalies, and a blanket ban on firearms isn't going to stop it from happening. The issue is almost always cultural or economic in nature - in this case, radical Islamism and homophobia combined with personal guilt and repressed homosexuality compelled Omar to commit mass murder.

*thousands of retarded monkeys will die

You know, because they are the one's killing each other on a mass scale with firearms, not whites.

I served in the military with people highly trained in all different kinds of weapon system and I still saw negligent discharges and irresponsible behavior.

When I think about the average joe with very little weapon training it scares the shit out of me. Until you really see first hand the result of these weapons, you all will just be neck beards behind a computer trying to rustle jimmies.

YOUR MILITIA CAN'T BE WELL REGULATED IF IT CAN'T SUPPLY ITS OWN ARMS AND EQUIPMENT

END OF STORY

I don't care if a muslim shots 100 liberal faggot...Or liberal teens at a nu-male rock concert or blows up liberals at their faggy marathon. You dieing does not bother me

>Using the military as a metric for the rest of society

lol

Yes, and for personal reasons too. Monica Lewinski still is on it, for example.

That's what "due process" is intended to prevent. But "due process" would also allow people like the Mateen family to notify their terror contacts the moment they were warned that they were under suspicion, and those contacts would escape to try again as many times as they want, much like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed did with his WTC attacks until he finally succeeded. We would never be able to intercept a terror attack before it happens again.

THIS

A militia would be pointless if it was regulated by the very government it was created to defend the people from. Someone kill this faggot meme.

If you had something similar to Hunter's Education before you could purchase a firearm, that would probably raise the idiot threshold a bit and put a small burden in the way of impulse purchases.

Any NATO rifle is Sup Forums-tier

Using real life experience and applying it to this topic. Dunno how thats funny but ok.

Bottom line is that the average citizen with very little training and experience can get a gun. That, to me, is scary.

>I served in the military with people highly trained in all different kinds of weapon system
The military isn't exactly the highest bar when it comes to personal responsibility and and competence.

Your anecdotal evidence holds as much weight as a government bureaucrat telling us how we should allocate our income to be good citizens and responsible consumers.

>Daily News, the newspaper owned by (((MORT ZUCKERMAN))) and staffed by (((reporters))) like pic related

Why do you guys let the jews push so hard for gun grabbing legislation?

Still thinks a militia is viable lmaooo

I wanna buy a NATO battle rifle so badly. I'm torn on getting a G3 clone or a FAL clone.

Coast Guard rates below Air Force on the military scale

There are lots of morons in the military. Not all of them, but it's pretty significant.

Out of curiosity, does that paper or magazine or whatever consider itself "journalism"? Or is it fully aware that it's just a blog in paper form?

You ne er served in the military, you roll playing faggot.

Fuck off back to Tumblr

>Cavs won

Isn't it great? I love worshiping ball-throwing niggers.

Well the guns debate is really the only thing i lean to the left on, because i have seen what they do. I know what they are designed to do.

Plus like i keep saying.. The average citizen is pretty dumb.

Wow much wise so experience

he was there man salvation army staff sgt black friday best buy in oakland.

So your logic is to ban things because of their potential for abuse and destruction? That's a pretty poor metric. Next you'll be chasing after peoples kitchen knives.

My question is - has any other amendment since the creation of the bill of rights been changed/modified?

If yes, then there's really nothing wrong with altering the second amendment.

If no, then altering any amendment just a bit will start a precedent where people will keep saying 'Let's change it a little more', which defeats the purpose.

>americunts think they're free 'cause they tote guns
>meanwhile, they wallow in the most inequitous nation on Earth
>a literal undeclared war zone
>more guns than people, yet still a mass-shooting orgy
>instead of fixing their shit-hole society, they shooting it deeper into the mire
>empire crumbles around them and they fiddle with the boomsticks

just fucking die already, you grotesque abominations of mass inbreeding

>FUCKING
DIE
>YOU
FAT
>FAGGOT
KIKE
>FELLATING
CUNTS

Lol ok guy.

Sup Forums logic:

You have a different opinion than me? Im going to insult you!

Lol

>So your logic is to ban things because of their potential for abuse and destruction?
But this is the same logic behind banning Muslims/Islam.

duffelblog.com/2016/06/journalist-fired-bazooka-awarded-national-defense-service-medal-va-benefits/

>The average citizen is pretty dumb.
By extension the military is pretty dumb. Your appeal to authority is probably the most concerning about your posting. It actually makes me understand the tinfoil black helicopter crowd a little better.

Never said ban all guns.

All 4 gun control measures just failed in the senate
>mfw

Where did I say Islam should be banned?

I'm confused: was it SHALL be infringed, or shall NOT be infringed? Refresh my memory. Because if it was SHALL be infringed, this is an outrage! Those savages don't know what they've do- oh, it's shall NOT be infringed? Carry on.

You can alter amendments, there's nothing saying you can't.

If you want to alter something, it needs a fair amount of thought and critique -- as well as necessary votes -- before it happens.

I would wager altering the Bill of Rights is harder than the other amendments.

The most sjw cuckest newspaper in NY

That's just nazi propaganda you antisemitic bastid

>served in the military
I did too, I saw people who were too dumb to live. Military draws from the bottom of the fucking barrel.

Yes. It needs a 2/3 majority vote from both the senate and the house.

The huge issue is that they're not amending anything, they're creating laws that modify the constitution and bill of rights and laws just need a majority.

It's kind of like how asking Sup Forums for watch recommendations is against the rules for being off-topic, so you ask for Sup Forums approved watches instead. Or you ask your mom to hang out with friends and she says no so you get your dad drunk and ask him instead.

>usa is fine
>suddenly 30% hispanics
>blacks get socially "liberated"
>suddenly massive gun violence stats
>white violent crime rate identical to that in nations with no guns

it's nothing. literally racial and cultural degeneration.

Potential for destruction =/= actively destroying.
So far every time islam is opening its arms in the West, there's a gun or a suicide bomb. If we can't ascertain a muslim's cultural allegiance, how can we trust him not to blow us up or gun us down?

No it wasn't. It was the white straight male repulicans.

>mfw straya can't handle the bantz

In my state I have to pass a background check. Then I had to take a safety course. Then the gun gets sent to the state police where they fire one round to have the ballistics on file.

The whole process takes close to 30 days. You know what state i live in? Maryland. The same state that baltimore is in.

Gun regulation doesn't do shit. Everyone I know has an arsenal, it just takes us a little longer to build it up.

>Then the gun gets sent to the state police where they fire one round to have the ballistics on file.
what the fuck

NOT

Not an argument

"Well regulated" as it is legal for a militia to perform maneuvers and training with out being accused of starting an uprising. This shall not be infringed. For an example of a well regulated militia see the Michigan Militia. Other countries if you tried to start an army/militia you could all be executed for treason.

Funny how bernouts use the word revolution yet are afraid of guns and have no understanding of organized armed forces.

Turns out they ended that program, but it lasted for 15 years.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/08/maryland-ends-ballistic-fingerprinting-database-15-years-5-million-no-crimes-solved/

homoland security cant use the words jihad and sharia on forms. so how do they get terrorists on the watchlist. fix the lists then worry about guns. assholes.

>"50 people died as a result of failures in gun control"
>"Surely we can ban them now"
>lol no
>"reeeeeee...."

I love this low energy feedback from the democrats. It gives me the impression that they really don't care about the guns as much as they do about the political message.

Glad I escaped that state a few years ago. Do they still have that mandatory online firearm safety course? The one with the cutaway showing a revolver/semiauto firing the entire cartridge down the barrel?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED