Disney destroyed the EU so they could steal ideas from it. Disney will adapt the vong invasion storyline. caption this

Disney destroyed the EU so they could steal ideas from it. Disney will adapt the vong invasion storyline. caption this.

Jaina is my waifu

I hope they do. I really don't understand the Vong hate, it was a welcome break from fighting the Imperials and the Sith.
I thought it was really well executed, especially Vector Prime and the last few books.

The EU as a whole suffered from desperate autistic attempts to take a light sci-fantasy franchise, built around literal space magic, and make it dead serious.

The vong are the epitome of that.

the vong aren't a bad idea, just make them less edgey

Valid, but that doesn't mean I don't support it. Light as it is, I like to see it go dark once in a while.

>Disney destroyed the EU

No, George did. He never considered the EU canon and he just made it official before he sold Lucasfilm.

dark and serious are not the same thing.

I wouldn't mind them so much if they were susceptible to the Force. Nothing should be immune to it, especially not living things.

this isn't exactly a hot take, its a sensible move on their part.

She literally told her parents she wanted a dp.

>Not taking the best EU waifu.

I liked the idea of the imperial remnant joining with the new republic to unify the galaxy.

That image is so unappealing I can't properly convey it into words. I'm glad the EU is no longer canon.

Never gave a shit about SW, anyway.

There gonna make it the star wars: The Avengers everybody teams up to fight the vong invasion they bring back all the old characters and team up them up with the new ones.

Most of the EU was fucking trash. It became so convoluted and messy that it was insane.

That being said, Abeloth could still be canon a la TCW. I'd watch that shit.

>I really don't understand the Vong hate
They're literally "that kid's" edgy fan fic idea of an evil alien race.

Don't worry, they will.

Who is the person under Leia with the mustache?

Pellaeon, probably

Don't even touch the topic until years and years down the line. After episode 9 comes out and probably even after the inevitable Old Republic trilogy.
Make it a huge event with a movie, a bunch of tie-in books, an ongoing comic, and maybe even a video game. It should be a huge deal.

>Set the events way after the time they take place in Legends. Hundreds of years after the ending of 9.
>Drop the force evasion because it's fucking dumb
>Drop the empire knowing anything about the attack because that's fucking dumb too. The first appearance should be completely random and unexpected for anyone in the galaxy. Everyone should be completely unprepared.
>Dedicate an entire era to the war fought with them. Incorporating them into preexisting eras in Legends was a mess. I'd have the era they attack be a time of what otherwise would be peace in the galaxy, so when they show up there should be no other war but the galaxy vs the Vong.

>decanonizing a bunch of bullshit and keeping/redoing the salvagable stuff is a bad thing

Or no, I guess Chewbacca being crushed by a fucking moon was perfectly acceptable canon, as was Han Solo crashing on Earth and his corpse being found centuries later by Indiana Jones.

That second one was never canon

I'm more annoyed that they cancelled ALL the in dev video games outside of the garbage that was battlefront.

There hadn't been a good star wars video game for years, if not decades before that.

There was at least one promising project in the works, and the video games weren't afraid to come up (at least the earlier ones) with really good fresh storylines.

>Disney destroyed the EU
That was George.

The Vong are retarded. If they did, they'd be really scraping the barrel.

Disney already fucked up by not just doing the Thrawn trilogy
>Deeper lore appeals to actual fans
>actual believable aftermath of Rebellion winning
>the force kid they find on the asteroid slave farm is a better Kyle Ren

>>Deeper lore appeals to actual fans
They don't give a fuck about that, they're after the sjw, "nerd girl", faggot money now

So was Sony with the Ghostbusters. Disney isn't that retarded.

Name one video game that looked promising in development that didn't turn out to be utter shit

Disney lore has only existed for a few years and it's already as bad as the worst of the old eu.

What, specifically, is as bad as force immune Vong and 10,000 autistic manchildren?

Or even what's as bad as midichlorians? Or whiny teen Anakin? Or Jar Jar? Or the droids somehow being an elite fighting force capable of scouring entire planets in mere weeks when every single individual droid is borderline retarded and tend to accidentally and comically kill themselves?

The force awakens was worse that all of that stuff except for the Vong.

Oh thanks. That was a descriptive and persuasive response, I agree with you now

hm
It's been 14 years since the last star wars game I liked.

Was a little hopeful for force unleashed, but there were no real saber mechanics there.

user, if you haven't realised how terrible the new disney movies and lore in general is i'm not going to be able to convince you.

snoke is already a stupid ass looking villain, disney already flopped

the 2nd game was much worse but the mechanics were much better.

They had no clue what they wanted to do with snoke or anything else. They should have held the movie off for another year.

Articulate a point negro.

This poster looks so fucking corny

I hate star wars so fucking much at this point
Fuck everyone who still likes this shit.

TFA > ESB > RO > ROTS> ANH > ROTJ > AOTC > TPM

Only thing bad about them is their inmunity to the force but you can bypass and be fine.
TFA wouldve starteed with a space battle against the vongs.
The first order would be a division palpatine sent to the unkown ans they would discober the starbasekiller, an ancient devise.
They woukd use it to destroy the vong fleet and show the galaxy the empire was the good guys

It was mostly all post prequel horse shit though

>Disney will adapt the vong invasion storyline
Disney likes doing things that will get them money though.

5>4>6>3=R1>1>7=2
This one is objectively correct

>R1
>7
fuck off

tfw this is a better setup than what we got

and I still say NJO is unfilmable.

How about helicopter lightsabers?

Whut? Explain, using pictures if available.

Fags like that user will eat any shit disney serves them.

>I hate fun in children's cartoon
ok

The guy I replied to bitched about "fun" (retarded droids) so I think it's a valid point

yeah that's pellaeon

>Disney are hoping to attract the sjw, "nerd girl", faggot money with helicopter light sabers
What kind of an argument is that?

What the fuck are you talking about?

glad you liked it

Are you saying you actually like that shit?

Keep dreaming, Karen

you've got real problems user

>Keep dreaming, Karen

Of course not, my good sir! I enjoy only PT Anderson films.

>tfw Sword of the Jedi trilogy is cancelled forever

You're a 20 something year old guy who likes helicopter lightsabers. Rethink your life user.

>stuff which should still be canon

Lucasfilm's story group threw out all the EU only for JJ to put it back in TFA, but with a different coat of paint.

>Rey: Shitty version of Jaina Solo
>Finn: Shitty version of Kyle Katarn's stormtrooper career
>Ben Solo: Shitty version of Jacen Solo; Stole his name from Luke Skywalker's son
>Kylo Ren's Design: Shitty version of Darth Revan
>Knights of Ren: Shitty version of the Reborn
>Starkiller Base: Shitty Death Star/Suncrusher/Centerpoint Station combined with shitty imagery of the Star Forge

>no Wedge Antilles spin-off
>no Wedge Antilles in TFA

The man has gone against two Death Stars and survived.

Spin sabers were used by a bunch of no name scrubs that promptly died like bitches.
Shit like Mandolorians being shameless donut Steeles infected entire storylines

>TFA
>Jakku, the desertic planet with ship debris is Ord Mantell
>Takodana, the planet with the orange Yoda castle is Abrigado Rae
>The system destroyed by the Starkiller Base, Hosnian prime, is Coruscant or Chandrila.
>D'Qar, the resistance base, is Dantooine or Concord Dawn
>R1
>The planet where the Death Star's scientist is hiding is Dantooine or Concord Dawn
>The planet in wich Jyn is held, called Wobani is Kessel
>Jeddah, the one the Death Star destroys and have jedi ruins is Ruusan
>Scarif is Kotlis

AYO HOL UP

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

Legacy v2 was basically TFA done right and not some rehash of ANH. And Legacy 1 also did interracial romance better than Jew Jew could ever hope he could do.

Her arms are crossed

How about the retarded spray painting mandalorian bitch? Really both cartoons fucked them up completely

>Kylo Ren's design and Rey's "I'm actually a really stronk jedi but with amnesia" premise are just blatantly ripped off from a popular Star Wars video game

BRING GEORGE BACK

Who cares about Death Stars anymore? Any ragtag group can build Starkiller bases now, it seems.

>tfw TFA was ultimare fanfic tier, with a Mary Sue protagonist that outskills both Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, a death star-like station that is 50 times bigger than the previous biggest station, etc.

I'm glad at this point that Denis Lawson chose not to participate in disneys faggotry.

Yeah but the hand on the right is the wrong way

Look at that weird fucking thumb

It's not. You're either blind as a fucking bat or don't know left from right.

Do what she's doing and imagine how your hands look from in front.

>Disney will adapt the vong invasion storyline
on a meaningless cartoon show watched by the brain damaged

Shit I'm retarded

I was counting the wrist on the top bit as part of that thumb, so I thought she had a weird fucking bass ackwards hand

where did luke appear like that?

In promotional shots.

of what movie V or VI

You're not a faggot are you user?

blue lightsaber
of course is V
sorry

Episode IV! Look at his face! He looked so much different after the car crash.

>An where is catain kirk?

Seriously ...fuck off with your vong shit

A Vong movie would be too dark and violent especially now that Disney own Star Wars.

You better not be jerking off faggot

They destroyed the EU so they wouldn't be forced to make the new trilogy about already written stuff. Of course they will take from it though, such as Han and Leia having a force sensitive child.

>that faggy grip on the left

I'm glad you're here to tell us these things professor

Luke, did I ever tell you about Sasori Vader?
Sasori Vader was a changeling entity who lived in a Jawa sandcrawler on the planet Tatooine at the time of the Galactic Civil War. Its true form was that of a giant scorpion with red glowing eyes, but it could turn into the shape of the Sith Lord Darth Vader.
In 0 BBY, Sasori Vader, having somehow managed to take over a Jawa sandcrawler, imprisoned two Jawas (who had also managed to kidnap R2-D2 earlier) and incarcerate them in the bridge area of what used to be their sandcrawler. The young Luke Skywalker then made his way to the sandcrawler in order to free his droid friend and confront Sasori Vader, who had taken the shape of Darth Vader. During the ensuing fight, Sasori Vader turned back into its true form, but he was eventually defeated and killed by Skywalker.

And he was a good friend.

>"so they wouldn't be forced to make the new trilogy about already written stuff"

>first new movie is a ripoff of ANH

>Snoke is working with the Vong, using the First Order as a diversion for the REAL invasion in the latter half of episode IX
>Vongs bomb Coruscant among many other planets
>Trillions upon trillions are killed
>Episode X-XII will be the aftermath leading up to the Vong war

Screencap this. My uncle works for Nintendo so trust me.