What does Sup Forums think of South Park?

What does Sup Forums think of South Park?

Gayer than me and I suck dicks.

I liked it until that last season. What a piece of shit.

futurama>south park>koth>family guy>bobs burgers>home movies

bobs burgers and family guy don't deserve to to be recognized anywhere towards the rest.

where is the simpsons on this list?

Was a die hard fan up until the last few seasons. Now it's just ok. American Dad is the last funny animation.

hurr durr it's ani kino

season 4 - 13 is good, after or before this is shit

Forgotten, like it should be.

Season 1,2,3 aren't bad at all.
Season 14 - 17 only has some funny episodes.

>home movies last
>family guy even on the list
COMMIT suicide

:|

You can't make a cartoon for close to 20 years then all of a sudden on years 19 and 20 decide to make it into one long consistent story line.

Fucking stupid.
Before that its pretty ok

Season 19 had some great episodes and was a big improvement over the seasons before. Season 20 was complete trash.

It's okay

Starting going downhill fast

Season 8 is the best hands down

I love watching repeats on Comedy Central. Even stuff from a few years ago is pretty good.

Season long stories and multi-part episodes are cancer

Seasons 14-18 were pretty dogshit but they had a few good episodes each.

I remember watching a lot as a kid (seasons 1-2) when I was in 5th grade then stopped. Got kinda back into it at the beginning of high school (seasons 6-???) and thought it was hilarious cause friends did too. Maybe watched an episode or two in the past 10 years but don't remember much. Think I own season 7 on dvd in my cabinet. Bathing it had "casibonita" and "crab people" episodes. Don't remember much else but would prob laugh if I watched it. Lady episode I remember is "nigger guy" and laughed

That it doesnt work when you try and do a connected season long story arc

Like every american mainstream adult cartoon show, it was once young and full of optimism but has since lost its spirit and is now a bitter shadow of what it used to be.

user, are you talking about the tv shows or yourself in this post? is everything ok?

Ii know this is a unpopular opinion but i like the new season.
Kill me famarino

>Family guy

Omg Peter this situation is just like the time you did X with Y celebrity

They should hire Sam Hyde as a writer already.

Btw I'm not Sam.

It's great, but Sup Forums is more concerned with politics than entertainment so you can't really trust their opinions

Hey Peanut

I like how they went for full-on artwork in the season prior to the last one. The last one had its moments too imo