Redpill me pitbulls, Sup Forums. Murderous, dindu creatures or simply misundertood?

Redpill me pitbulls, Sup Forums. Murderous, dindu creatures or simply misundertood?

There's two pitbulls in my apartment complex and I'm debating on if i should carry a weapon whenever i walk my shepkita

Other urls found in this thread:

einhorninsurance.com/california-insurance/pit-bulls-pass-atts-temperament-test/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities.php
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315053/Boys-saved-bear-attack-beast-chased-DACHSHUND-Tiny-dog-saves-Russian-children-one-mawled.html
pet360.com/dog/lifestyle/dachshund-sacrifices-life-and-saves-men-from-bear-attack/zxeOgftdOkO4Dqnw5_yBnw
abc7ny.com/pets/florida-dog-gets-hurt-protecting-owner-from-bear-/406817/
youtube.com/watch?v=liSseCH6_p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are the shitskins of dogs
women like them because they destroy shit and men shouldnt allow this to happen... but they do.

>it's a chart on the internet
legit

They used to be good dogs, niggers and faggots destroyed the lineage. Now they are niggerdogs.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Now replace the word "gun" with "pitbull."

It's funny that the most violent dogs are the ones that don't hate shit skins on sight.
But they are a horrible animal only ever been attacked by 2 dogs in my life both were pittbulls and both didn't listen to their owners and attacked them trying to get them off me. I am a postman

Pitbull aren't evil.
Dogs are basically like women, if they don't have a strong master and good education, they turn bad.

>Redpill me pitbulls
Why would anybody ever need an Assault Dog?

And "don't" with empty space.

Pitbulls aren't an inanimate object.

Fantastic. Just the other night, i was walking my dog when a pitbull ran up to us with it's leash in tatters. I shouted and stomped and luckly it fucked off but i dont know how lucky I'll be next time.

Like the old saying goes:

If your city bans pit bulls but doesn't ban niggers, you owe the pit bulls an apology.

Go away evil dogger.

That doesn't make any sense. Dogs are not a mechanical object that can be used.

Pittbulls are proven to not be inherently violent

einhorninsurance.com/california-insurance/pit-bulls-pass-atts-temperament-test/

However, they're still a really strong race and if they attack, they're more likely to cause severe injuries. That's why the rate of incidents are so high amongst pitts. Plus, pitts are usually kept by bad owners as guns, not pets

Take that as you will

Go away evil dogger.

>He doesn't have pitbulls that wield assault weapons
Are you a liberal?

Go away evil dogger

next time pretend to pick up a stone, always works.

They are capable of killing a human being, and bred to remove most, if not all, of their "never attack other dogs" instincts (and they see humans as other dogs).

They are dangerous, but still legal until they attack someone. Arm yourself if you can, learn when the use of deadly force is justifiable under the laws of your area, and kill them if they show any sign of being a mortal danger to you.

I'm not afraid because of the 2nd amendment

Montreal just announced a pitbull ban, hopefully other cities here will follow suit

Pits are dangerous because they are mentally ill. They are prone to suddenly and without warning deciding to fuck something up really bad for no reason, even if they've never had an abusive owner.

Chihuahuas are the real threat.

>Mom gets chihuahua after chihuahua
>Some are literally illegal immigrants
>All bark at the same time at any little sound
>None of them are house trained

Go away evil dogger

Until the pitbull sees people pretend to pick up rocks, and learns that this doesn't always result in getting hit by one.

Never ceases yo amaze me how you Brits keep acting like inanimate objects are inherently unpredictable, if not malevolent, while living creatures that frequently learn things you never intentionally taught them are completely predictable and trustworthy.

I blame Terry Pratchett and JK Rowling.

Dogs are like strong children, no matter the breed. If they're raised by white or black trash, they can be dangerous.

>person lets go of gun
>gun runs off and shoots 8 year old in the head
>gun is euthanized
>family of gun owner cries over the loss of their precious gun

>simply misundertood?

This. Only people who hate pitbulls are those who don't got them.

>this

If an owner can't control their beast, if a dog endangers anyone or anything, the dog needs to be taken out.

>too bad the owners can't be clapped with self defense because they assaulted with a deadly weapon

This. I have a pitbull. Got him as a puppy and trained him.

He's 10 years old and has been a great dog. He's never hurt me, he sleeps with me every night, he's great with my wife's son, and he's really loving.

Great dogs, just so happens that niggers love to train them to be mean. Who'd have thought?

My hounds will never harm me.

You could Poison the fuck out of them just don't get caught .....you can search online for effective poisons.

Picture related....girl who was mualed locally last summer.

As uneasy as I feel about being a "ban it" type since I am a 2nd amendment motherfucker, at the very least you can unequivocably say Pitbulls are the dindu of the dog world.

You look at the dog-kills-man numbers and they dominate it to the level of being comparable not to dindu crime but to Muslim terrorists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

>April 21st 2016
>Two parents were watching television in bed with their newborn son and 2-year-old, neutered family pit bull Polo, which they'd adopted from the San Diego Humane Society five months previously; the SDHS advertised Polo online as "vivacious, bubbly and cheerful."The mother coughed, and the 76lb pit bull responded by biting the newborn infant in the head.
>The mother coughed, and the 76lb pit bull responded by biting the newborn infant in the head.
>The mother coughed
>76lb pit bull responded by eating the infant

"Islam is a religion of peace but it has some violent iss-"
"ALLAU AKBAAAAAAARRRRRR"

This is very true. I don't think they're evil dogs that should be villainized but almost no one should own them. And even the people who can meet all of their needs shouldn't own more than one.

The real problem is they are the only dogs available at pounds or shelters. Check around some time it will be nothing but pits and half breed pits which means they're getting pushed off on a bunch of people who aren't at all prepared to have a very, very needy pet.

> he a good dog he didn do nothin
> he was going to obedience school
> it wuz da owners fault

Well, because the owners didn't, unless they actually sent the dogs to attack you. Living creatures are their own agents, but the owners do have a responsibility (literally why they're called "owners"), and you can and should see them charged with neglect if the dogs attack.

In case the first picture didn't get YOUR attention.

Mauled in the usa.

Go away evil dogger.

Jack Russell's are far more dangerous.

They think they are 100 lb dogs in a 10 lb body.

Go away evil dogger.

Go hump some demon leg.

>shepkita
I would prefer you stick your neck right in the pitbulls mouth. Fucking designer mutts and meme dogs do nothing but promote back yard breeders.

go away evil dogger :

And you can slam the fucking thing on the counter with one arm.

Is it possible to breed my cat and dog together?

dogs are only violent if you raise them to be violent

people too tbqh

>being a burger
>not owning the most American breed in the world

Pit bull hate is just like communist gun grabber logic. A few bad apples cloud your judgment and make you want to ban them.

Pit bulls are great pets.

Yes, the offspring is called a Fox.

>blaming the breed and not the owners.

Nice meme.

>owning a pet
I can understand if they serve a purpose, like on a farm or something, but who would spend money on feeding an animal just to clean its shit up

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities.php

Pitbulls responsible for over 50% of domestic dog fatalities

People still defend them for no reason

Basically this, Pitts are sought after by trash because of how tough they seem and how cheap they are since trash usually end up abandoning them to a shelter.

Pitbulls are the most loyal and fearless dogs. While other pussy dogs like german shepherds will flea if they know death is certain, a pitbull will stick by your side and defend you to their very last breath. Truly the GOAT dogs, though they are aggressive to other animals , they are submissive to humans.

THE DOG OF PEACE

Very cute and sweet. You're all just a bunch of pussies who are scared of a little cute dog.

>but who would spend money on feeding an animal just to clean its shit up

Animals are comfy as fuck. I got a cat and a dog. Cat is good for being my sleep buddy, dog is good for being my tv buddy, cause he likes to sit there and watch tv with me.

>pitbulls don't have the potential to fucking destroy you if they get triggered by something

m8

>Chows man, how can any breed compete?
>Comfy as Fuck

>Husky
>Lethal attacks

How? Every husky I met was batshit insane, but was as harmless as an animal can be...

Had 2 pits for @ 12 years that died around same time. Best dogs I've ever had.

Now have a lil Jack Russell and would fear for the public if she wasn't just 20 lbs.

To think I might grow old just posting this. Timon and Pumbaa had their tree trunk, I just have a backlog full of memes.

A dog is a fucking dog. If you can't master a dog then you're retarded and deserve to have your kid eaten desu

Yeah, until he decides to show who is boss and tears your fucking face off

Go away evil dogger

You have no power here.

You could say the same about any poorly trained doggo.

Also I'm not a 110 woman so I wouldn't be killed by any breed. Being blame enough to get killed by a dog basically means you deserved to get killed by a dog kek.

Go away evil dogger

Ehhh I'd rather not own one, knowing that the thing can get triggered if it hears the wrong sound or someshit. My neighbor owns one and it seems like a nice enough pup. But these dogs can be time bombs sometimes

This has to be from the onion

You can train any dog, but Pitbull's are naturally vicious as they are the only breed who was specifically bred for fighting.

>Friend gives me a hearty slap on the back while we laugh about how cucked gun control activists are.
>My pistol freaks the fuck out, jumps out of my nightstand, flies down the hallway, and shoots my friend's testicles off.
That's it, I'm #WithHer.

My friend has a pitbull that he picked up on the street. He's extremely naive and lackadaisical when it comes to handling his dog.

I love animals, but I am so annoyed by naive idiots who don't understand that animals can be dangerous and then put other humans at risk because they are so infatuated with their pet. As far as I'm concerned, a poorly trained dog with an unknown history is like a retarded kid with a loaded shotgun.

Go away evil dogger.

Pitbulls shouldn't be owned by niggers and retards like the mother in The breed should be license regulated so that the only people who handle them are the bear hugger types who handle things like dogwolves and wildlife, IE understand the thing is an animal that can kill you if you (or anyone else) trigger it.

Just like DinDu's, they simply need a strict authoritative figure to keep them in check

Gee, I wonder why pitbulls get blamed for so many attacks?

that cat has seen some shit

>attacking and killing owner, unprovoked
>loyal

here's what a non shit dog looks like

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315053/Boys-saved-bear-attack-beast-chased-DACHSHUND-Tiny-dog-saves-Russian-children-one-mawled.html

pet360.com/dog/lifestyle/dachshund-sacrifices-life-and-saves-men-from-bear-attack/zxeOgftdOkO4Dqnw5_yBnw

abc7ny.com/pets/florida-dog-gets-hurt-protecting-owner-from-bear-/406817/

t. Pittbull owner.

I would not recommend one for a pet,

I would not claim it's the best at anything.

I would not bring small children or other pets around them.

I will however say they're exceptional watch/guard dogs.

They take to training well enough.

They are obedient if you are dominate.

They do not require too much attention.

They're cheap, effective, and competent.

That comes at the price of friendliness.

Any questions or insults, before I'm off?

Immunity Cat does not affect these image reactions. It only protects from the original image derailers, not the newer generation.
Immunity Cat needs to be put down.

>implying a shiba inu does not have more potential to destroy you

youtube.com/watch?v=liSseCH6_p8

And a lot of other breeds and half-wolves, really.

>dat feelaroon when a pitbull has a bigger dick/balls than you

You mirin?

Mate...

I think wrong kind of people take them and they don't get enough exercise and turn mentally unstable

You shouldn't take anyhow unless you are willing to spend time with it next 20 years. In many ways it's a child and I wouldn't recommend taking one in relationship before having children

I laughed way harder than I should have.

That's fucked up
These dogs gotta go
An old friend of mine who is white but is ghetto as fuck has one of these dogs. I hated going to his house thinking I would have to end up killing his dog (I would stab the fucker in the eyes with my blade i carry) because she would attack me on the way to his bathroom or some shit

They need to be destroyed
All of them

Then there's those ass holes who post pictures of their kids hugging a killer dog saying how can you hate this breed
Wtf?

Kek

>Id is fag
>afraid of dogs

Everything checks out here

I have a pitbull lab mix AMA reddit

I like how you completely made this up out of thin air.

I was attacked by a pitbull/mastiff when I was about 8, I was playing cricket in the front yard and it jumped my neighbors fence.
We were stupid lids though so we got revenge by kicking a soccer ball at the owner as she came home on her motorbike and she ate shit at about 40kph

Guns and dogs aren't the same thing dumbass.

If your dog wandered into my back yard I'd shoot the nigger

go ahead and save yourself the trouble and accidentally leave out some poisoned sausages

I had a husky so I know how they are. Honestly, did not expect that at all. Their behavior is extremely strange for a dog.

They do not tolerate solitude at all, to the point of going insane if they are left alone too much. They get uncomfortable for a lot of trivial things, and they really need to run and exercise. Also, they wont bark unless you put them with other dogs. Mine never really learned to bark.

But as I said, he was totally harmless. Even tried to play with strangers. I often felt you could beat him to death and he would not do anything.