Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kUnCwV3AYE
youtu.be/TdDYMBG1g3k
youtube.com/watch?v=vSF2bvxQGew
youtube.com/watch?v=7LzXHS3G4V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking cunts, the Welsh must be cleansed from the good Earth

>shit that didn't happen

Those languages sound barely alike and any man in the UK would at least have a passing idea of what Welsh sounds like.

This is like the lefts version of those stupid chain emails boomers send to eachother - the most famous being "how old is this rock?".

>mudslime speaking welsh

[citation needed]

Things that didn't happen.

This.

Today on Things that Never Happened, a sandnigger knowing fucking welsh.

Wait, Wales has their own language? What's Welsh sound like? I feel like you could tell the difference between a different European language and allahu ackbar.

Very likely. I can't imagine any Englishman not telling the difference between a language of britain and fucking arabic.

This and

This

This is just too implausible to be taken seriously.

Helo, enw fi yw anonymous, sut ydach chi? fydd y bastad muzzies byth ennill.

CYMRU AM BYTH

Come on jimmyboy, back to your circlejerk

> A paki
> Speaking welsh

This NEVER happens. Fml. It's a white convert and her mixed baby. Disgusting..

Also I live in Newport, hahaha

I thought the story below it was pretty funny, with all the libtards threatening to leave the US and move to Alaska if Trump wins

youtube.com/watch?v=3kUnCwV3AYE

It's totally plausible, I just plaused it.

This

Here
youtu.be/TdDYMBG1g3k

Goebbels would be impressed.

Oh no, Iwan Rheon is Welsh?

I really liked him in Misfits and when he turned out to be the insane Bolton bastid in Game of Thrones it blew my mind because it's an entire different character. I feel like the dude has a bright future.

But yeah Welsh is kinda weird, but what sort of retard would mix it up with arabic?

This.

Sounds like they're speaking english and adding some throat sounds to it

Sounds beautiful. Looks ugly as fuck.

All of the Celtic languages are like that though.

>Iwan Rheon

Who would have guessed?

wait, they actually speak a different language there? i'm taking a vacation to welsh in august. how will i do?

Depends, are you going north or south wales?

This is on the british island?

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Do they actually still speak this day to day or is that just some hipster video where they found the one guy who still speaks it, like the dutch with dutch.

It's a minority language like Gaelic and Irish. You'll be fine.

As long as you bark, they'll mistake you for an Englishmen and accommodate you appropriately.

Finland you gullible bastard

kek

whats with those people

It wasn't meant to be written with Latin. Latin based languages generally work pretty well with the script. Germanic, like English, you start to see some weird shit and odd spellings. Celtic languages are very different from the language the alphabet was designed for and has little crossover with.

Yes, around 700,000 people speak it. It's more British than the filthy Germanic English language of the beady Anglos.

Stay mad Ahmed

That didn't happen and neither did the same fucking story, written slightly differently that is currently circulating wankbook.

Absolutely. The Left are shit.

>or is that just some hipster video where they found the one guy who still speaks it
Do you not know who Iwan Rheon is?

No one would. That's the point. This was a thing that did not happen.

>Wales

>Anyone giving a shit

They aren't in the flag because they aren't a country that made up the union.

They are a conquered territory of England.

True, I still don't even know how to pronounce his fucking name. If I had to guess:

EE-won REE-ohn (long O at the end there, it's been a while since I had to break up pronunciations in school)

Wait, Guess I'm wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=vSF2bvxQGew

>Only MY unsourced random image macros are correct. I know this because...uh...SHUT UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LIBERALS

I love reading pol at lunch. So much hilarity. This place is way better now that I know it's not satire and you guys are serious.

I knew welsh people had their own language, I didn't know they used it. I thought they just spoke english like the rest of UK.

Fuck, that is embarrassing.
Glad it didn't really happen.

It's very rare and dying out, unlike Irish. However, Welsh and Irish and the various Celtic languages are the only true languages of the British Isles. Fuck your fucking Latinate invading shit.

>Muslim
>Knowing welsh

No but seriously there is no way in hell a single Muslim in this country speaks Welsh. Hell its unlikely anyone in Newport speaks Welsh, and this isn't some over exaggerated stereotype it's just the cold hard fact that no Muslim speaks Welsh, hardly any white people speak it, least of all in South Wales.

>wearing a nigjob and speaking Welsh

Like that really happened.

Irish is the one that's dying out.

Welsh has the most speakers of any Celtic language

>My generalizations are correct but those I disagree with are right.
I know it's rare and unlikely, it's just not impossible. There's really no way for you to claim that. Sorry. It's equally as likely as any of the tumblr strawmen or obviously fake reddit screenshots that you whine about every single day.

Irish education is supported heavily by the Irish government (and the United Kingdom government in Northern Ireland). There are far far more native speakers of Irish than Welsh, and more schools that teach it, and more higher education opportunities for research. You're just wrong and it's easy to look up these numbers.

> american edumacation

The welsh assembly basically concentrates on how to keep Welsh alive, its a mandatory subject that must be taken.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LzXHS3G4V8

>implying you need to know a useless language only spoken in a small part of a country

GLC is the only good thing to come out of Wales

Same in Ireland

I seriously doubt this happened. Cheers

Moving to wales in a few months, any advice?

>englel

I've already seen two variations of this. One took place at a train station and another was on a bus. It's just propaganda and never happened.

> No Shetland or Falklands
Reeeeeeeeeeee

They are just drunk

Dick wasn't that dirty, sorry. Also in response to OP, it's amazing how you can spot leftist humor from an Atlantic ocean away, even if it's not political
>p.s. anyone giving a shit about Falkland except for da 'tina

Is there a a left wing multculturalist version of that pasta? There should be.

kek

>herpaderpderp a derpy surreal, derpadperpa a bit dark herka sherka vicious.

What a fucking worthless language, when every other fucking adjective is english you have to wonder why bother?

are you retarded or underage m8 stop making the states look bad

>Tripfag
oh nevermind

I see sarah palin in my wet dreams

Of course we do, it's the last real part of the Brutush Empire, unlike those ungrateful overseas territories.