Are mods ever going to do anything about the blatant paid shilling...

Are mods ever going to do anything about the blatant paid shilling? Every second thread is "drumpf btfo" or "pol btfo" followed by a screencap of some shitty facebook post.

None of this was here just 2 weeks ago.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill
>schizophrenia

Nah I used to think shilling was a meme but it has gotten so bad in the past couple weeks. We're onviously being raided.

You'll also notice that they never post anything supportive of Hillary, its all about tearing down Trump

People who actually disagree with something tend to make actual posts listing their points.

When there simply is 20 or so threads with nothing but the phrase "pol btfo" and a link or a image, thats clearly attempting to control the narrative by simply drowning out and sliding other threads.

And shilling isn't a conspiracy theory, It's been reported already that Hillary is paying people to shill online.

you think she's going to waste money here?
Are you fucking stupid

All that dosh is going to twitter bots, facebook bots, reddit posts and things of that nature.
Pissing into an ocean of piss

tl;dr
OP has schizoid typical personality disorder

Yeah bro it's really expensive to pay someone 20c per post.

>Shilling

It's called trolling you dipshit, you'd realize this if you weren't such a massive newfag.

>paid
They do it for free.

To latch onto this thread, I'm sick of the EU shills on here and Sup Forums too.

SRS is working through leftypol to raid us.

Source: I lurk leftypol because im interested in learning about other ideologies

Can confirm

I've been hearing srs chatter about it

> if you're yelling what I'm yelling, you're a bro
> if you're not yelling what I'm yelling, you're a shill

Sup Forums has always been full opposing views. Even if just for the sake of contrarianism. Gtfo summerfag.

they will not do anything. read the sticky

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

that's half the fucking threads on here now and reporting them does nothing

>none of this was here 2 weeks ago

It comes sporadically. First time i really noticed it was when the US primaries started. I guess a lot of Sup Forums people came here because of that, and has stuck around.

You think people are shilling during elections and brexit? No way man, youre a paranoid schizophrenic who needs to take his pills! In all seriousness, can't wait until this shit is over.

insecure can't handle different opinions than him.

wow.

Opposing views are one thing, but this is an onslaught of lefty talking points with no actual attempt to explain why Hillary or Remain is supposed to be good. They're just here to sow dissent.

In all seriousness i can respect people who want to keep me from censoring opposing opinions but like i said all these threads im talking about are just fluff shit with one sentence posts and it's always defamatory to the opposition rather than praising Hillary/Liberal ideals.

By all means, make a Hillary general or Lefty general. But shitposting is still shitposting.

Most of the "1 post by this ID" OP threads are trolls, not shills.

The REAL shills are easy to spot because they copy & paste paragraphs of talking points when posting and replying.

after the orlando shooting everyone second thread was a spam bot, then a few days ago it suddenly stopped and now they are back with a little less force

its just bored pol posters trolling emotional pol posters

Trumptards also just show dissent for the sake of it, hell they even feel proud about being "anti establishment", without understanding what it means. I've hardly ever seen a coherent argument from any of those sweaty, circle jerky, fuckfests of threads.

God that movie was so fucking bad.

No point shilling in this shithole when the majority of the userbase aren't Clapistani or of age to vote.

>HIDE SHILL THREADS

>IGNORE SHILL POSTS

>DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL POSTERS

summerfags don't understand this concept

what kind of retarded logic is that, why would trolls not reply to their own troll threads, that takes out the entire fun of trolling

What? Having a different political opinion than yourself is automatically shilling?

>Are mods ever going to do anything about the blatant paid shilling?

No. They leave it up because they want it to destroy the board.

If you flood them with reports, they take down the content that breaks our rules. You need to report things before they reach like 40 posts, or else they just leave it up most of the time, regardless of how much of a shitpost it is.

Not filtering
>well pol?
>pol btfo
>drumpf

Good to see you read the entire thread, Heinrich.

stop posting this picture you idiot its fake

Or my personal favorites: why is pol so against racemixing? What's wrong with gays? I just converted to Islam and it's everything pol loves!