Admit it. You know it's true

Admit it. You know it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not synthpop
how do you fuck up this badly?

>not glam rock

>not glam metal

Yeah sure.
What's your point?

Name 1 (One) trans shoegaze artist.

You're confusing trans with drag queens which are entirely different.
I don't know a single trans person who likes glam except maybe ironically.

If you know more than one trans person there is something wrong with you.

I'm trans.
You probably know several without knowing it.

So there is something wrong with you.

yeah, i'm not living an ideal life, like most people.
I guess.

Also you must be 18 to post on this board.

im trans and pygmalion is my fav album of all time

How the fuck is this trans? Long hair and baggy clothes was pretty normal in the 90s....

>You probably know several without knowing it.
>without knowing it
LEL. No. Really no.

>lel
You must be 18 to post on this board.

I'm 30.

embarrassing.

Like I give a fuck.

shut up you embarrassing dinosaur.

i love shoegays

>You probably know several without knowing it.
Spooky.

>tfw Whirr roasted some tranny punk band so hard both of them stopped making music
Whirr will make a comeback, r-right guys?

>You probably know several without knowing it
I think literally anyone can identify those abominations from a mile away

this is why muslims are based

You know what? I'm just going to be honest. I'm trans as fuck, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

fpbp

God I fucking hope not

Transsexuals are shallow, mentally ill people.

It’s completely true, even non-passers

maybe in america where 3/4 the population look inbred and ugly as sin so much that even a hiroshima survivor can pass as a natural citizen

id imagine house or techno

>shallow
Trannies are some of the most interesting, individualistic people I know
>mentally ill
Okay, but we solve that by transitioning, and managing our problems, what can you say you do about yourself?

You know I'm completely fine with trans people, but there's something about this glib hyperironic Tumblr meme format that just makes me feel sick to my stomach.

fuck off

individualism isnt inherently interesting you delusional retard

>implying emo and pop punk aren't the most trans.

C'mon at least try.

Objectively tru. This current wave of emo is riddled with trans ppl and in the DIY community I was involved in during college, literally dozens of people I knew were trans from various Midwest bands

A friend who was into hair metal later became a full blown tranny.
He already looked like a slut before so a boobjob was enough. Ironically s/he wears more subtle makeup now than before and passes as a Stacy, while before he looked like a ho.
Still shreds like a mf so its a matter of time until some feminist band hire him (sorry, I met him as a dude, still have a hard time calling him a "he" and doesnt mind)

shoegaze is a real genre

Your post-op suicide rate suggests otherwise pumpkin. Maybe it has something to do with regret over irreversibly mutilating your body and still not feeling right. Here's a hint: it's because you're mentally ill.

*hits blunt* a lot of trans people didn’t actually know their whole lives that they were transgender. plenty of us, with no frame of reference or proper education/exposure to LGBT stuff, had to go through a long process of self reflection and learning and experimenting first before finding the identity that most suited us. the narrative about always having known is real and valid for others, don’t get me wrong, but it also seems to be the one most easily digestible by cis folks who are reluctant to think about the countless different experiences of unique trans individuals

>implying that youre above 18
trannies are either mentally deranged or underaged like you

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

studies show that it doesnt matter if a person is recognized and trans or not they still commit suice at a rate if almost 50%. (((transitioning))) doesnt work

suicide*

>you: Why do trans people kill themselves in such high numbers?
>also you: *constantly harasses and dehumanizes trans people*

when i noticed this it was around the time i started growing out of that music lmao

Why would you willingly come to this shithole when you're trans
Are you a masochist?

A lot of trans girls have mental health problems and spend all day in their rooms. It'd make sense that they'd have somewhat interesting or evolved tastes in music, even if it's all le soya boi shit.

>I'm trans as fuck
What does this even mean

being trans is a mental health problem, yes.
But i know a lot of people that only listen to music all day and not necessarily have an evolved taste.

i was bullied before and i didnt kill myself because i am not mentally ill

the dude you are replying to seemed to have a pretty solid grasp on why you deranged faggots are killing yourself

>there's absolutely nothing wrong with that

OH yes there is!

Idk, I kind of agree but I'm not sure that invalidating them is the best thing to do. It's not like it's bipolar disorder or schizophrenia or anorexia or something where validating their disordered thoughts could have dire consequences.

I was meaning depression, anxiety, personality disorders, etc., but I know you knew that and just wanted to be edgy.

Go back to instagram fag

Shoegaze isn't a genre

> It's not like it's bipolar disorder or schizophrenia or anorexia or something where validating their disordered thoughts could have dire consequences.

Dire consequences like depression, suicidal ideations/tendencies, propensity toward drug use, extreme promiscuity? Or are those problems just as made up as you gender?

>mutilating yourself and becoming an abomination doesn't have dire consequences

i don't know about trans, but there are a lot of bis/gays in shoegaze. horny motherfuckers

Kind of reminds me of
>Sup Forums: Why are black people paranoid that white people might be closeted racists?
>also Sup Forums: *constantly says unironically racist shit about blacks on an anonymous image board*

are you seriously implying that this is typical? i don't think gender reconstruction surgery is necessary such a great idea either but it's such a dumb argument to just cherry pick one horror story.

this is why we need white sharia

If you look at any studies outside of the ones cherrypicked in right wing echo chambers, you'll see that the majority are happy with the surgery, and those numbers are actually going up as technology improves. But I don't know, this one screen cap that keeps getting passed around is pretty convincing...

also it's a minority of trans people who actually go through with that. you can accept one without being pro the other.

more like soygaze

fuckin love this image

*hits bong* mayb we all a bit trans naamsayin

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
this one says otherwise

gb2 tumblr faggots

fuckin love this post

>unironically
Let me guess, you're the kind of person that unironically gets triggered over Sam Hyde.

thanks

Transgender people are people just like everyone else, with no defining tastes, look or behavior that unites them.

>you, also you
i want you to get your garbage tumblr memes the fuck off my board

Sup Forums the bastions of critical and intellectual thought

Sam Hyde is just Tim & Eric for racists

the guy who noted the difference between trannies and drag queens is right.
look at the New York Dolls, they dressed like girls but probably fucked more than everyone in this thread combined

except tim and eric is LULZ xd RANDOM! humor while MDE has some meaning behind it

Okay I get it. But you’re not trans so why do you even care. Or are you?

>mfw only 3 loosely apply

Also there are only a small percentage of trans people getting SRS, and the rate of suicide ATTEMPTS is at 40%. To correct you

>both sides vomiting stale ad hominem at each other
what's new

>doesn't reply to arguments he cant refute
why would anyone NOT do that?
its pointless to respond if you dont know what you're talking about

Fun fact: Iran carries out more sex-change operations than any other nation on earth besides Thailand.

Vaporwave

because they perform those sex changes on unwilling homosexuals who are not transgender.

i think he means getting halfway with an argument and then leaving when you realize you're in the wrong, which is still the best thing to do but it isn't as gratifying for the other person

Fun fact: Iran is Persian instead of Arabic, also they became an Islamic state relatively recently due to a revolution.

>but it isn't as gratifying for the other person
thats kinda the point isnt it?
why would you want to give some faggot on the internet ANY gratification

>Facebook meme format
Pls lurk more

can someone fill me in, why would you let someone's gender dictate whether you enjoy that person's music
my favorite watsom is ibm

lacks an additional square in the form of
>unfunny meme dig against Sup Forums because the left can't meme

i'm only explaining why he's whining

aightfam take it easy

Because they were raised incorrectly by their parents