youtube.com/watch?v=L8GjXdizFs4
youtube.com/watch?v=4HWhrPaDTj4
youtube.com/watch?v=tOLoh-_s90A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Down the path
We have chose"

"We don't need no education"

>Doubting the greatness of Roger Waters
That is intentional, because the implication that they don't need education, is refuted by the improper grammar used, showcasing just how in need of education they really are.
Not to mention the double meaning, where they are literally saying "we need education."

YOU ARE 18 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO LIVE IN SMALL CITY IN JAPAN

bitch

"You and me could write a bad romance."

it's still a grammatical error :o)

Obviously intentional grammatical mistake, it only puts into emphasis how lonely day it is, so lonely that it cannot be properly put into words.

most rap/hiphop music

I love SOAD but this track is such a clumsy lyrical clusterfuck, easily the worst thing they ever wrote

My guess is it's intentional, the entire thing makes fun of love songs and how stupidly exaggerated they are.

No, I don't want no scrubs.

YOU AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A HOUND DOG

>But in this ever changing world in which we live in

I hate when an artist has a lyrical fuckup and their fans go “N-NO THAT WAS ON PURPOSE!” To defend that shit.
(See also: 300 like the Romans)

I despise Waters as a lyricist but that user is completely correct. It's a simple case of intentional irony.

>300 like the Romans
Most of the anons who defend this line (CCC hurr) are retarded Stans. It's a good line, however it needs to be looked at in context. It is a reference to the movie 300 while being an intentional mistake. The previous line supports this (They say I'm possessed / It's an Omen) by being an incorrect reference to the movie The Omen (the child is the literal Antichrist, not possessed). Both lines are meant to be intentional misunderstandings of popular culture (one of which is a stylized representation of what has already happened while the other is a stylized representation of what is to come).

Whether or not this fits into a meta-narrative that spans the track / album depends more on your confirmation bias than anything. Kanye seems to have a track record of feeling that his style is being misunderstood. Go figure.

>What could I do more

AND RIGHT NOW YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ME
BUT SOON ENOUGH YOU WILL CARE, BY THE TIME I'M DONE

[spoiler]that's grammatically correct[/spoiler]

I was always at least annoyed at this lyric--Roger Waters always seemed the whiny one.

At least not all PF songs are depressing. I don't know the intention of this song (is Gibson being sarcastic or not--I can't tell with PF) but I love this one.

Pink Floyd - Fearless (You'll Never Walk Alone) (with lyrics)
6:09

with lyrics

Huh?

IT'S CALLED POETIC LICENSE

IS YOU IS
OR IS YOU AINT
MY BABY

Fuck YouTube's anti-copying linking!

Here's a better link.
youtube.com/watch?v=4HWhrPaDTj4