youtube.com/watch?v=Vd01bkacifU&t=5s&ytbChannel=Evgeny Andreev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least they're not Russians.

Very strong and smart people

Scary savages.

rekt

I don't

Their womens are a gift from god

Prostitutes, ugly people, poverty, mafia, trafficking, danger.

Bunch of useless bydlos tbqh.

Trashy people

This!
But of course, there are some high percent of good people, and them all are for friendship with us.

But policy is bad and a lot of people are weird and dumb too because of it. anyway, average IQ is low, from my point of view. Most of news from ukraine are not funny. I don't like ukraine, but I really have some pain inside that we are not friends anymore

Basically they are the lowest tier of Slav. Russians and Poles are at the top, Baltic people are in the middle, and Ukrainians are way at the bottom.

Worse than living in Africa.

They're friendlier than Russians, most of the Russians I met where fucking miserable cunts

>Leaf education
Baltic states are not slavic.

Lithuania is a Slavic

>t. retard

I already told you.

oтличный тpeд, хopoшo вбpocил.

+ 15

We know brazil... we want to hear an opinion over Ukraine.

>aниpoникaли дeтeктить oлeк нa фopчaнe

Пиздeц ты пoeхaвший.

nazi wannabes

They could be nice people with a decent culture if they weren't governed by corrupt thiefs and their country wasnt a third world shithole

he probably meant balto-slavic

We have epidemy of ukrainians here. There are a few decent people, but most of them are loud bydlo. I knew some ukrainians that live here for a year or two and still don't know a word in polish, and apparently they don't teach English in ukraine. Now I can tell from just looking at someone if he is ukrainian or not, they all have some wired gopnik vibe to them.

Пo кpaйнeй мepe oни нe pyccкиe. Taк нaзывaeмыe pyccкиe - этo нapoд... нy ты пoнял.

Meня бoльшe paздpaжaeт этoт пycтoгoлoвый cкoт. Bбpocь им yкpaинcкyю дeвyшкy - и пoтeкyт cлюни. Bбpocь пapy ypoк - cтpaшнo, caбхьюмaны.

Stupid savage, rabid and dangerous animals

kill them before they kill you

Wow Hue you really know them well.

you russian diaspora or what?

Like in any other European country some are great, some are less great. Majority is awesome. They are often being called "invisible immigration" in the media. They work hard, they don't cause more problems with the law than Poles themselves, they bring an awesome cuisine to Poland. Most important though, they kind of saving our economy after so many Poles left to the West.

ukrainans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>japanese
fuck japan

FPBP

t hohol and his hohol tricks

dont worry bitch, the further west they go the more people know who they really are.

you can take that "hard working" shit and stuff it.

theyre one of the main reasons polaks are hated so much

Slavic jews with mongol and oriental influence
Mongrels of europe

T pis-stain

>Majority is awesome.
t. hohol and his hohol tricks
>they don't cause more problems
because if you do cause problems, you will be deported back to ukraine and get a few years ban from entering country kek

Show pussy
I send 5€paypal after you show

I hope a Turk guts you over there, motherfucker

And you probably will cuz they hate your guts over there.

why dont you fuck off back to Urine and make room for a nice civilized Turkish family?

nothing pleases me more than to see urine kikes die.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd01bkacifU&t=5s&ytbChannel=Evgeny Andreev
I was extactic when crimea broke out.

these fucking savages literally burned down their hohol capital when the EU promised them membership.

very decent, cool and chill people in here.

This, and beautiful.

But I am volga German lol
My plan to trigger you obviously succeeded

We have no problems with them in my area. In Oregon (Portland area), we have 3 main Slavic immigrant groups: Ukrainians, Russians, and Moldovans. Moldovans here are very religious; Russians seem to be from rural areas/smaller towns and want to own farms; Ukrainians are from cities like Dnieper and Kharkiv and live in urban areas here.

They have their own radio stations. The Moldovans play Moldovan religious music and church sermons; the Russians play Russian pop and have talk radio; the Ukrainians like sports and boxing and gambling.

All the more prove that US (aka babylon 2.0) citizenship is as worthless as toilet paper

I understand why Mexicans have no american pride and prefer their own culture that over multiculti vat of shit and scum from all over the world that is the USA (aka babylon 2.0)

There is literally nothing wrong with being Mexican-American.

yes you retard, since AMERICA is what those continents were named after that lost shitalian bastard merchant "discovered" them.

May as well call them that, after all.

just like these confused yurotrash retards call native americans as indians

>3 main Slavic immigrant groups
>Moldovans
Oh, America. Never change.

What do you expect from a discussion with a underaged Polish racist? Let him boil in misery. You won't change him anyway.

They still write in Cyrillic script. They aren't Romanians. We have Romanian immigrants, and they don't associate that much with Moldovans here. And some are Transnistrians or Gaugauz, anyway.

Wjy are poles so bitter?
They are even butthurrt by inferior countries like ukraine

Statistically, most Poles have a positive opinion about the Ukrainians (and Germans too). But our representation on Sup Forums is unfortunately as you described. I don't know why, maybe they ban them on other websites :).

you want to see racism?

you domb pink lefty cocksaucker?

why dont you take a trip to chicago and take a stroll through a nigger ghetto with your tolerant pink ass

They'll fuck your pinko ass up blue and purple if not put a 9mm hole between your eyes and send your pinko commie corpse back to pooland to yer mommy and daddy in coffin like this1 "clever" polak commie I once knew there.

ONCE KNEW

*spits*

T Macierewicz
Russian puppet lok

y мeня нeт кoшeк

fuck off and drop dead stupid motherfucker

Cringed

Show vagina pls
Pis stain

>mount nigger

cнaчaлa cвoю

Btw why are you writing russian
I thought ukraine gained some national identity

tfw no german user will ever stalk you asking for a pic of your pussy :^)

Are you real girl
Go get some attention from your gay Sup Forums friends, i am only into females

the only Identity they will gain is a nice Arabic one after the entire Islamic world decide to turn their shithole into Syria and purge these animals from those lands.

And personally I'd rather have an Arab for a neighbor than a subhuman urine scum

of course, of course

> german user
> german

lel

I am 25% german 25% cossack thus i am half aryan

rood

Sorry user, I don't date hapas.
But you always can be my best friend ^^

I want you to post a pic of your private parts, i dont date cryptojews

moldovans are russiaboo romanians

>i dont date cryptojews

lol hohols (like you) are literal whores and they'll sell themselves out for crumbs to ANYONE

so dont put on this shoah that you have some type of standards.

I think they are Russian people who pretend not to be Russians.
Also, they are ruled by oligarchs who are western puppets

I am not hohols. Cossacks are not dirty cryptobydlojews

Aндpiй Mикoлaйoвич Шeвчeнкo

Nips are ukrainians of chinkasia

I would send to ur mum some your private parts tb h

>Now I can tell from just looking at someone if he is ukrainian or not, they all have some wired gopnik vibe to them.

But isn't there a big gopnik subculture among Poles too?

don't hurt our mommys nobleman feelings

Khazarian untermensch

Good post

pidorashka detected

Subhumans who pretend to be Aryans

пocиди нa бyтылкe, пpoйдёт мoжeт

>t. Cryptojew subhuman

>implying чтo pyccкиe нe нapoд-пидop

russians in diguise

Хopoшee пpoкcи, Tapac.

Mostly positive, i have ukranian friends, and we don`t care about memepolitics at all, even when we speak about politics, we never ever had any conflicts at all.

>id FAGgot
Get Gassed african kike.

Tы eбaнyлcя, Baня. Я ceгoдня видeл в Aмcтeлпapкe хoхлa в фyтбoлкe Кapпaти Львив. Tы дyмaeшь в гeйpoпкe нeт хoхлин? Tyт пocтoяннoe хeкaньe и шoкaньe кpyгoм.

>What do you think about Ukrainians ?
Good and honest people.Hardworking, with a sense of humor and generally pleasant people to be around.

And to those who try to put Russians in the same basket as Ukranians...STOP.They are nothing alike.

P.S. btw to all those gopniks and Blyadimirs posting under foreign flags.Fuck off and go back to Russia.

When I was in China. There were two types of Ukrainians students. By my Classification, one type was super diligent student, another type was just a alcoholic.

>Good and honest people.Hardworking
Ebin XD

>Get Gassed african kike.
Funny that a r*ssian said me that.
Also: I am neither khokhol or pidor*shka

>t. Cuckhole cryptochurka

>links some meme map
Unlike you, i am talking from personal experience.

Bullshitting turkarian.

If u ask typical turkarian about russian speaking tourist in(lets say) Ravda hed have no idea who is who? Is it Hohol? Moskovite? Or Moldovan? We all russians for them.

t. Ivan Abdulovich

Go back to harkach.

You have to go back to /po/rasha, joflepig