Have you ever considered that it might be in our long-term strategic interest to be multicultural...

Have you ever considered that it might be in our long-term strategic interest to be multicultural? When the West's share of the world economy goes from 50% to 20% in 100 years, would you rather the rest of the world think of us as "those friendly enlightened people who shared their resources and took us in when they had plenty", or "those xenophobic assholes who told us to go fuck ourselves when we needed help"?.

Obviously it would be ideal the West could just remain a white utopia that dominated the rest of the world forever, but assuming that the rest of the world is eventually going to catch up with us economically, we might very well get BTFO if we set ourselves up in opposition to everyone else and then the balance of power shifts away from us.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xqUFG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Demographically displacing Europe is i our best interest

Fucking kill yourself

>Have you ever considered that it might be in our long-term strategic interest to be multicultural
Yes but putting every single culture into a giant blender and pressing turbo creates a slurred mix of brown instead of all the colours of the spectrum there once was

Nice counterargument

Indeed. This is not ideal. Is it better to have a homogeneous society of cosmopolitan brown-ish people, with a stable and prosperous economy, though, than an all-white Europe which stagnates and turns into a backwater?

Our primary goal should be to maintain our dominance. If not, we'll get BTFO. What if the only way to do that is multiculturalism?

Wait.. NO..I will not live in a world without Redheads

There won't be an "us" at that point, so why would it matter. 14/88

This has never worked and will never work.

When you "take them in" you're not giving them a home alongside yours. You're displacing your own citizens at the same time. This leads to economic instability which heightens social tensions. You're seeing a perfect example of this right now across Europe and parts of the US.

I can say with full confidence that in a hundred years they're not going to see you as friendly enlightened people who share resources. No matter how much migration happens or resources are given. You know how I know this? Because no such thing is being shown now. Immigrants don't view Germans or French as helpful friends. They see them as a resource to take advantage of. They're incredibly upfront about this too. It's always the same thing when they're interviewed on the street.

The media can't even make them seem grateful. All they can do is try and make the public think they are indifferent at best by covering up the massive hate crimes by blaming their own countries citizens or claiming it was "chinese immigrants" when more than a thousand children are raped without remorse.

You think they're going to care that you laid down in the dirt and let them take your land in a hundred years? They already hate you. Honestly I'm surprised this discussion even needs to be had at this point.

>"those friendly enlightened people who shared their resources and took us in when they had plenty"
No one will ever think of you that way. Weakness breeds hatred.

No, they would the thinking stuff like "Those idiots who shared their resources with all the niggers they could find. No wonder their civilization is a ruin."

not only that, they will resent us for not giving more and kill you for not being commited enough and greedy

>the rest of the world will catch up
Stopped reading right there

>Have you ever considered that it might be in our long-term strategic interest to be multicultural?
No because I'm not retarded.

Brown people have lower IQs. Why would it be to our benefit to breed with them? We'd lose our looks and we'd lose our intelligence.

>our primary goal should be to maintain our dominance

Nigga we've been doing that since the Roman Empire. Nobody was able to stop Europe, not even the turks. Do you think a mob of dumb shit skins or malnourished chinks can stop us now?
Nigga, if anyone is going to open the gates, it's Russia.

fuck off spic, jew, whatever the hell pozzed piece of this you are.

Do you not think that we are loosing our share because we are flooding ourselves with those who already think we are xenophobic and hates them, while they never learn that its wrong.

if/when our share has droppen significantly, we are left with a bunch og mudslides, niggers, arabs etc who despises us. being 'multicultural won't change that. they will always hate us, and therefore we should always hate them

Found the kike.

>Have you ever considered that it might be in our long-term strategic interest to be multicultural?
Yeah when I was young and naive.
Mixing different cultures destroys both.
The people who come here should adapt to our culture, just like how they expect us to adapt to their culture when we go to their country.
We can tolerate some small amount of different cultures as long as by and large they hold similar views.
For instance, we can tollerate chinese because they are hard workers. But when they start killing dogs we tell them to stop that shit.

I don't want to argue with the shit Romania has been through but you've got to share the feeling that Britain/France/Germany/Sweden/etc. are destroying Europe ON PURPOSE

And being Europeans they're just as efficient and imaginative at that as they are at everything else

This
all you retards should read 'The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy'

Why can't we ask the native population to have more kids? Why is that such a taboo subject?

Plus, in 100 years, we will likely be living in a post-scarcity, post-singularity economy. Metrics like population growth and economic growth will no longer have utility.

They won't look at us as friendly, they look at us, even now, as if we owe them everything. What do you think will happen when the gibs run out? Did muslim refugees in Lebanon look at lebanese people as friendly, or did they genocided them. Look at SA, increased life expectancy by 30 years, created black middle class, raised education level, created infrastructure, and today SA government and blacks steps on them and discriminate against them everywhere, even though they are literaly the reason why SA still somehow function.

imgur.com/a/xqUFG

See you did swallow the propaganda, that we need to get more kids?
You see, the NIGGERS are getting too much kids, it's not us..

Idiot.

that would require other races to be as inherently alturistic as whites, which they arent

We need more kids because our economies will falter and fall behind the rest of the world if we don't.

For what reason? Look at Nigeria's GDP in comparison to all but the richest Euro countries. What do you think is going to happen in 100 years when Africa / South America / Asia have economies quadruple the size of what they are now, while ours will only be 50% larger? I hate niggers as much as any one else here, but if it's a matter of dealing with niggers in our cities or being invaded and annihilated by niggers, I'll take the former.

Thanks user.

Jesus, you again.

Look Sven, in order to grow the economy you need to have children. Europeans don't have children. This they import shitskins. So why doesn't the government ask the native Swedes to have 3 kids instead of one?

I welcome the storm. I wecome it with open arms, because when the West falls, what do you think will happen? Do you think that that will be the end of Europe and Adbul will eat us?
Maybe at the begining.

The East, however, wad BRED for this. We will burn our current politicians and drive out the muslims. Hell, we don't need an army for that. In 30 years you'll see Grandma Marina swinging a broom at shitskins on the streets of Paris.

It will be glorious!

yes. it isn't.

your whole posts boils down to "b-but what if other people think badly of us!!"

newsflash: they already fucking do, and no amount of self-destruction will change that. muslims have been at war with europe for over a thousand fucking years, and you morons think they will suddenly start loving you because you are super progressive? dream on, cucklord.

The average IQ in Nigeria is 70. They could have 30 million people or 300 million people and it wouldn't make a difference.

When the West's share of the world economy goes from 50% to 20% in 100 years, would you rather the rest of the world think of us as "those friendly enlightened people who shared their resources and took us in when they had plenty", or "those xenophobic assholes who told us to go fuck ourselves when we needed help"?.

Are you retarded? Sub-humans don't care, if they get power they abuse it immediately and purge everything around them. Have you seen the Middle East? The entire world would look worse than that in your retarded vision.

Are blacks in America grateful that whites ended slavery and took care of them? No.

I dont care what the rest of the world cares about my country, fuck them. All i care about is the well being and prosperiety of my family community and self. Could really care less if a nig in a mudhut in Burkina Faso thinks I am raycis

they cant stop copying shit from the west just like op cant stop sucking dicks

we will remain the dominant drivers of industry while all the "me too"s enjoy their years of lag time

Have you ever considered that it might be in our long-term strategic interest to be multicultural? When the West's share of the world economy goes from 50% to 20% in 100 years, would you rather the rest of the world think of us as "those friendly enlightened people who shared their resources and took us in when they had plenty", or "those xenophobic assholes who told us to go fuck ourselves when we needed help"?.

I'm Aryan not a nigger parasite, I would simply disconnect from the world economy and nationalize the municipality.

>When the West's share of the world economy goes from 50% to 20% in 100 years
Why would we let that happen? Also, outsourcing and unqualified immigration are the reason that would happen in the first place, so it would be in our long term interest to practice protectionism.

>don't let your enemies get to you
>off yourself quickly

There's reason in your words, but multiculturalism is still too painful.

Let's just flip the killswitch and nuke the planet to glass.

I would rather ask, how could we prevent it from happening? They're going to keep developing regardless of what we do, short of nuking them.

With modern policing and crowd control technologies, there's no real risk of "the niggers rising up and destroying us" or whatever. Even if white people were only 20% of the population, they wouldn't be a discriminated-against underclass, they'd be a wealthy over-class protected by the state.

The 3rd world population growth is booming out of control because of billionaires pumping futuristic medicines in societies that aren't ready for it. If we dont start building borders now, an endless horde of niggers will blot out civilization.

Well, as i said we can make our own economies grow faster again by practicing economic protectionism and getting outsourced jobs back. Western economies are currently basically based around pushing papers around for each other, so it's no wonder we are stagnating. Just look at Indias current economic growth. China has partly been able to grow as rapidly as they are now because we outsourced a lot to them, which earned them the necessary capital needed to produce brands of their own. So we don't really need to prevent foreign economies from growing, as long as we take a common sense approach to outsourcing and third world immigration, we will be able to compete with their growth.

>Being white
>being remembered as the good ones
Do you even reality?
>100 years later
>they started war in our homeland
> Booo whites Booooo

Do you know why africa is still the shithole it is? Because they are dumb as fuck and egoistic that's why, I bet they would sell you all their children if you would give them the newest smartphone. It is not as if they fuck up their own countries by being lazy dumb fucks, who (Warlords) would prefer to enslave the weaker and poor ones then starting to work.
Every black person I met from africa tells me the same stories.

sauce on pic OP?

>being this delusional
if it continues, they'll look back at us and say "yeah, those extinct people which lands we conquered"

Bomb every sing of civilization in third world countries every 3 years essentially keeping them in stone age forever. Done, if you hinder their advancement you they cant do anything and you will be in power forever. Even better - genocide them when you can. Right now top 10 most powerful countries can wipe out the rest of human population in what? 1 year. You solve world hunger and overpopulation + pollution in the same time. Advanced countries dont polute.

>long term strategic interest of importing stupider bigoted irrational illiterate, unassimilable mooching criminal fascistic theocratic religious fascistic zealot statists

/thread

>White fascist ethno-state.
>Stagnating and turning backwater.

Fucking what?

No one cares about being nice. Asia is highly xenophobic and discriminatory and yet outsiders aren't discouraged from trading with them. It's about the money, gentile

Francoist Spain?

Taking in people from other countries does not help those countries, it hurts them.

It actually can work, but only with certain groups. For example, I live in a wealthy municipality which is fairly mixed between Asian and White. While not all values are shared, there really isn't any animosity because there isn't a substantial or sustained achievement gap. The Indian family next door (the husband is a lawyer and the wife is a research scientist) has a 1.3 million dollar house with a four car garage, pool, etc.. The white guy across the street is CEO of a regional bank - and so on.

That's really the crux of the issue; blacks, most Arabs, non-white hispanics, as a group are just not bright (as in low-IQ) and tend to underachieve when compared to Whites and Asians (both east and subcontinent).

That liberals / SJW's willfully insist on having their causality backwards (these underachieving groups create terrible environments, the environments do not create them), means that we are trapped in the lie of "white privilege" that we can somehow overcome cacogenics if we just even the playing field, which is absurd and demonstrably impossible.

So, multiculturalism is fine when cultures are compatible and derive from roughly equally intelligent and developed peoples. Otherwise it is a fucking disaster.

FYI, I'm a yellow devil.

I live near this girl and saw her on tinder

/marley.pulz here's a gift