What is the most reddit tv show?

What is the most reddit tv show?

Your favorite show.

Reddit & Morty

and always sunny in philedelphia

Everything I learned about Reddit I learned from you guys. So based on my perception of Reddit I would say that show Sherlock or Dr. Who.

define "reddit"

Nu-male, pseudo-intellectual hipster garbage lacking any real depth. Getting easily offended so their humor is very generic and bland. Most likely really mainstream shit with the appearance of being edgy but really isn't. But mostly it's the humor, just really bland humor.

that's literally everything ever.

Every tv show is inherently reddit, as they're produced for mass consumption, never attempting to be art forms. Sure, once or twice the director of some episodes or some writers can try to experiment and insert their artistic sensitivities in the making, but ultimately, the result is a processed mass appeal product, made within the network limits and trying to please the viewer, rather than challenge him. The whole structure of a tv show leaves little place for inventivity. For one, it must be confined to its time slot, no more no less. It must end in an unsatisfying way, in order to leave expectations high for the next one. And so on...
Motion pictures are not always good, in fact most of them aren't good at all, and fall into the same problem as the tv shows. But there is a possibility to make a film of high and pure artistic value, that is driven by the vision of the director or the writer, and not by the common crowd's desires.

mad men

ok so bland humor, got it.

So what you're saying is this Sup Forums sucks at making good decisions

Game of Trash

Tbbt or Sherlock

The Walking Dead

Portlandia

It took me forever to finally figure out why I hated Sherlock until someone posted this.

Whatever is most popular at any give time. Especially if Sup Forums liked it before it was popular e.g. BrBa, this really triggers board.

I actually saved this for further arguments. Thanks

No problem.

It's exactly why I hate Sherlock. Even the fucking Guy Ritchie movies had a better understanding of Sherlock Holmes than the show. But that's just my opinion. I can really defend that, so I wont.

If they kill negan off it will be a reddit show.

years have passed in the comics and he's still alive and even helping Rick

what?

Negan is Reddit: The Character

exactly.

No he called the fat bitch a fat fuck and he wanted to fuck her.

Redditors hate him!

How has no one mentioned Big Bang Theory yet? That's about as Reddit as it gets, and a textbook example of this