Brit/pol/-Double Agent Edition

Remaing debates: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/eu-referendum-tv-debates-when-where-watch-them
>yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/eu-referendum-leave-lead-two/
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (-2)
Leave: 44% (+1)
(via YouGov, online / 17 - 19 Jun)
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 45% (-)
Leave: 44% (+2)
(via Survation, phone / 20 Jun)

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo
>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo
>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ
>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744959512239607808
youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4p3g0h/farright_candidate_for_jo_cox_seat_gays_were_to/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/21/boris-johnson-will-make-tv-apology-if-brexit-triggers-recession
next.ft.com/content/7e26d896-241c-11e6-9d4d-c11776a5124d
strawpoll.me/10544803
andybarefoot.com/politics/index.php
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/corbyns-honesty-creates-problem-remain/
youtube.com/watch?v=iof8mHoejCQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll.
twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
FULL LIST OF UPCOMING POLLS : twitter.com/britainelects/status/744959512239607808

BREXIT

It's over, lads

Just face it.
You guys ain't leaving..

We're leaving, aren't we lads?

>THIS FOR NEXT OP

THANK THIS MAN FOR HIS WORK IN ESPIONAGE

HE DID IT FOR US

dubs

hugh wottmeigh?

First for Paki Daleks for Brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q

Oy lads

Looks like I'm gonna be in the next YouGov poll!

Stay faggot

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4p3g0h/farright_candidate_for_jo_cox_seat_gays_were_to/

>R E D D I T

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/21/boris-johnson-will-make-tv-apology-if-brexit-triggers-recession

next.ft.com/content/7e26d896-241c-11e6-9d4d-c11776a5124d

George Soros's son , Alex , is in London right now.

(((Coincidence)))

He also happened to be in Austria during that rigged election.

Those recurring digits lad - they're tempting me to vote #Remain

>the operator has no idea how to pilot a Dalek and just goes flying everywhere
Kek

Doing God's work user

So are any of you unironically putting faith in the polls? Not trusting them myself, just gonna wait and see on Friday morning

>After today, the days will get shorter.
But I was liking the light.

>subscription needed

Take a screenshot will you lad

I really hate yanks and euros more than niggers.

It was a joke.
Fucking vote Leave you cunt.

It's the final leg, never lose hope!

Lad from essex here

Response to leafleting has been great!

Any new polls today?

>when their rebuttal contains the phrase "but the experts said"

Enlighten a burger, who dis

>VOTE HERE
VOTE HERE
>VOTE HERE
VOTE HERE

strawpoll.me/10544803
>strawpoll.me/10544803
strawpoll.me/10544803
>strawpoll.me/10544803

W E W
E
W

Saw a qt as fuck muzzie girl today lads.

She had nice tits and was wearing these tight white pants with a black top. She had drawn on her eyebrows too I think.

It was in a pretty chavvy area so she's probably a bit of a chav herself, which makes it more hot.

I don't think I can be racist anymore bros.

Pic unrelated.

These posts are annoying but probably.

Status quo swing always happens, even after the final polls. It'll probably be something like 2-4%. Shy leavers, if they exist, cannot make up that figure from what we are at already. Leave needed a >5% lead going into polling day, and it hasn't. It'll take us a miracle to pull through this one. Keep shilling, but for God's sake manage your expectations.

ayyy

Welll shit.

Oh look who's meeting the EU commission over Turkey and its 80 million Kebab invasion...

Commie Corbyn, of course!

> All these American posters saying we are going to stay.

Hoping when Trump becomes president he purges those that fail to spread freedom and makes America great again.

Comrade Corbyn, leader of the Labour Party, and Brexit double agent.

FUCKING SICK OF THESE JEWISH TRICKS!

check the OP

Good idea m8.
It's meme warfare lads. Post your best Cameron posters

andybarefoot.com/politics/index.php

>all these gets lately

Ahh yes all experts should be dismissed immediately for the crime of knowing what they're talking about

It's nothing exciting, it's about hedge funds planning their own exit polls and opinion polls to know what to bet on.

Continuation from last thread.

Josef Corbyn, General Secretary of the Labour Party

MFW Trump wins and saves us from the EU

Checked.

>Leave 50.3%, Remain 49.7%

By finding out the voting patterns early on June 23 and predicting the result, entrepreneurial traders can lay big bets on the result, hoping to be the first to benefit financially from a government-induced swing in sterling since George Soros bet against the pound when it crashed out of the then European exchange rate mechanism in 1992.

Early indications of the likely result in the referendum will be indirectly visible from foreign exchange and sterling derivative markets before the polls close, if big money is bet on the result.

The hedge funds are exploiting Electoral Commission rules that permit exit polls on the day of the referendum so long as they are not published until polls close at 10pm.

Polling companies are finding demand high for their private services on referendum day. “Hedge funds have asked for exit polls and for hourly polls on the day. Banks are certainly commissioning polls for their own consumption that are never released,” said one pollster.

This is for you brit/pol/ - fucking brexit now

Should be in the poll in two days time

do not listen to 21st century Neville Chamberlain

Another pollster said his firm was getting lots of calls from asset managers asking when their next research was coming out: “We are also being asked if we will do polls on the day. People in the City are wanting a head start.”

The cost of a rudimentary exit poll where researchers record votes electronically and send them to headquarters is about £500,000, according to a source in the investment management industry. That is far lower than the potential profits available from finding out whether Leave or Remain is likely to win.

So far, sterling has behaved predictably to ups and downs in the opinion polls, regaining strength recently as the betting odds have suggested the chances of a Remain victory are as high as 80 per cent.

A significant move in sterling is guaranteed on the result of the vote, with a modest rise expected if Remain wins and a sharp drop anticipated if there is a vote for Brexit.

Financial markets have recently all but discounted a Leave vote, according to Adam Cole of RBC Capital Markets. “The UK’s implied EU exit risk premium has collapsed to the point where the implied probability of exit is close to the level before last May’s election, when few thought there would even be a referendum,” he said, raising the prospect of wild swings in sterling if Leave appears to be doing well on June 23.

If shes dressed like a chav then she isn't a mudslime, hit it like a comet.

>say Remain
>confuse the pound
>more shekels lost when we Leave

DO IT

Fuck me you literally couldn't make it up, this is like a Sup Forums fantasy being played out in real life

Fill me in on the double agent bit, will you lad?

You guys are so paranoid

Ah, how nice it must be to plot the destruction of Europe over lunch

The fucking cunts cut out the word racist

What else do they ask you mate?

Please vote out, my beloved Brits. It'll be worth it just for the memes.

Same experts who said we should join the euro, the same experts that want nothing more than to keep their own pockets bulging.

I'm voting leave purely beause I think if we leave it could trigger the collapse of the EU, in fact I'm fairly certain it will, and that's why remanciacs are absolutely shitting themselves.

Is it dumb to vote purely on this? I think literally everything else in this entire campaign has been a red herring to distract people away from the fact that Britain could trigger the collapse.

>Britain exits
>EU censorship laws
>They cant go on the hacker fore chan forum
>Cucked into oblivion
>British bantz reach all time high
>EU takes a nose dive
>Trump gets elected
>Time of great happenings

Every damn time. Jews seriously... Could you at least try to hide?

Well done lad

I'M REALLY FUCKING NERVOUS FOR THIS LADS

Checked, also, any vote to leave is not dumb.

Everyone is worried about vote rigging and if you're not? You're a naive little retard.

A good deal of these so-called experts only got their comfy job because of friends within that circle.

"It's not what you know, but who you know."

Oh like when leave claimed the ifs said we should join the euro when they never did?

It's a fair enough reason to vote Leave.

I'd quite like it if the EU broke up as well.

I hope you faggots are still out here making a difference. We still have 2 days left.

Basically he says he backs the Remain campaign all while releasing the occasional truth bomb about the reality of the EU.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/corbyns-honesty-creates-problem-remain/

They have a vested interest in remaining

She looked Arab as fuck though.

And she wasn't really dressed like a chav it was just a chav area. She looked pretty fiesty though.

>tfw you bet money on Leave
>tfw you're still backing Remain to watch the world burn

Save the refugees, lads.

No, it's one of the reasons I'm voting leave as well. I want Britain to be part of some kind of European community, but the EU is too far gone and we need to start again from scratch.

It was always going to be tough. I'd wager a good 80% of people who do vote remain are not doing it out of belief in or even a like for the EU. They're doing it because they fell for the propaganda and are afraid of consequences. It's a very rare thing when the establishment doesn't get its way. They simply have too much power to influence people.

I've voted to Leave in one poll before this, it just came up on my YouGov page that there was a new poll, but strangely it didn't specify politics at all - just said 14-16 minutes to complete.

I've just been asked how certain I am to vote (10) and what time I'll be voting - if anything else interesting comes up I'll inform you lads

>Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=iof8mHoejCQ

How many people reside in your house?
How are they voting?

Just me and my wife
Both leave

My street seems fairly solid for leave

Reminder that the Jews will intentionally crash the stock market on Thursday to make sure that people vote remain. Screencap this post.

North sea alliance when, get rid of the current year pm and have commonwealth alliance as well.

one english (me)
one polish
one indian/canadian

all voting out, kek

2 leave
1 leave but pretty apathetic and probably won't vote

YOU BLOODY DEVIL SWEDEN

My areas been pretty much fully covered already. It's fairly safely Leave, lots of white working class people and old folks.

I've been posting the leaflets reminding people when polling day is though.

thats been going on longer than 2 weeks mudshitbrit...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros

South Kensington, that's good to know.

What's up with 8cha? Seen people talk about it like it was dead

all leave, basically whole town will be leave since we always go quite right leaning and it's very white and old

4, all leave

>Sweden

Roughly 30 people in my house we live in tower Hamlets

All Pakistani males, we all have postal votes and are voting remain even though a few of us don't have citizenship

Yup. I know too many people voting remain because it's the "right" thing to do. It's "progressive." And leaving is scary.

wife and i have already voted leave.