Every culture is different, so how do people in your country's culture find happiness...

Every culture is different, so how do people in your country's culture find happiness? Is it possible to do it while browsing Sup Forums for hours everyday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U88jj6PSD7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans don't have any culture though.

Why do you keep spreading this lie? Our culture is so nice that other countries copy it and produce their own takes on it.

>how do people in your country's culture find happiness?
playing ball with the lads and staying for a couple beers afterwards, simple stuff
>Is it possible to do it while browsing Sup Forums for hours everyday?
nowhere on earth it is

yeah USA doesn't have ONE culture because their non-country has several cultures living under a federal dictatorship

Wew, shitty Hollywood movies, shitty music and you haven't invented comics.

>>Is it possible to do it while browsing Sup Forums for hours everyday?
>nowhere on earth it is
Then how do we save Sup Forums users

>he thinks chain-produced goods are his """""culture"""""

they don't, they just work and work until they become completely emotionless and forget what happiness even is.

>happiness
no such things

>what is the wild west
>what is blues and rock
>what is disney

And you disliking the culture doesn't make it not culture, that's not how things work.

you don't
we're all doomed here

yikes germanic culture

>>what is the wild west
not a culture

>>what is blues and rock
types of music but trash, depicts perfectly your shithole

>>what is disney
a company isn't a culture

uhhh tom brady and the new england patriots?? brady finding gronk in the back of the fucking endzone? you gotta be shitting me pierre.

also what has your country made at all besides les intouchables. fucking jack squat is what.

you still don't get it do you

By doing normie stuff.

I'm pretty content with shitposting most of the day and having no job.

this extreme consumerism always amazes me
Americans think their culture is shitty products or goods

Well they have nothing else

but seriously what do your countries make that the whole world consumes and enjoys?? nothing. only art from hundreds of years ago.

kek, well played

you've got the past and thats it. youre not even connected to it too kek.

Brazilians like to drink, show off and humiliate others, this is what give us pleasure. We also enjoy seeing others in pain.

well consumism culture IS their culture (shitty one but it is)
doesn't mean that each US region doesn't have their own cultural traits. Texas for example, they have their own ethos, their own accents and the only thing missing is their own clothes and cooking (it's all jeans and mexican food)

And if that doesn't work, faking it is a good alternative.
Not being happy can be viewed as a mental illness sometimes.
At least it's what it feels like most of the time here.

Daily reminder that the true spirit of Europe and European culture moved to America along with all the valuable, free-thinking people searching for opportunity in the emerging USA. There is a reason why the American Dream is American.
All the """"Europeans"""" that left on this horrible excuse of a continent were cowardly, uncreative subhumans with slave mentality. Their unwarranted sense of self-importance is derived entirely from the achievements of distant people from distant times. In reality, they have nothing.
They jerk off to Roman sculptures as if they had anything to do with them, smugly state their supposed superiority, and moments later go back to watching American movies, playing American games, eating American food, writing in American (NOT british) English, and enjoying the American world they ungratefully live in.
A modern """"""European""""""" is a pathetic hypocritical dwarf, not only uncapable of admitting the American superiority, but also uncapable of acknowledging it at all. It is a walking case of a cultural and existential equivalent of Dunning-Kruger syndrome.
Pay them no mind, for any spark of attention only furthers their sad process of devolution and disfigurement.

God bless the United States of America

this. poland is the best.

>Not being happy can be viewed as a mental illness sometimes.
>At least it's what it feels like most of the time here.
It feels lonely here where everyone smiles all the time and happily interact

Poland being reasonable as always on Sup Forums

Texas has BBQ. Duuuu.

Mexico too
let's not start a war over who invented roasting meat on a grill though

Epic thread. Cant wait for Sweden to wake up and enlighten us abot superior culture.

America has no culture xDD
America lost to asian farmers xDD
America sux lmao xDD

posted from my old busted ikea phone inhereited from my great grandparents while in my nephews basement

Why do people do that and how do we get them to stop? It's hurtful ;_;

I can't wait for Katt Leya to sit on my fucking face.

bump for happiness tips

youtube.com/watch?v=U88jj6PSD7w

>simple stuff
Epic. Why do you disgusting normalfags keep projecting your lifestyles on everyone else here? This is Sup Forums; we are outcasts from society and even mainstream Internet cultures and your concept of a "simple" social existence doesn't even hold any fucking meaning here.

Normalfags are so fucking obnoxious in their complete lack of self awareness. Fuck off to Facebook.

i never said i was a good normalfag...

Food

also, fuck you AMLO for potentially turning us into Venezuela in the future
I WILL GET A FUCKING GUN AND RIP AND TEAR YOUR ENDLESS HORDES OF CHAIROS IF IT MEANS SAVING WHAT LITTLE CULTURE THIS COUNTRY HAS

RIP AND TEAR
NO GUT IS TO BIG

How do we save Sup Forums from normies? It feels like more come every year for some reason.

well first of all, make a trench on /r9k/
then, after much discussion there, plan a full out attack on the other boards
good luck

We drink, eat and talk loudly because the music is also loud

>tfw have a a really hard time understanding people's speech when there's other loud noises (tfw nod and pretend I heard and understood)
>tfw my voice is too weak to be heard over loud music

you hang with the wrong crowd
accepting your limitations should be a step to change, not a shield

No one's ever said anything about it. It just feels really uncomfortable for me.

>tfw adopt a chad voice when speaking with others in groups or at parties
>tfw usually pretty soft spoken
>tfw I am successfully living a lie

How do you do it

I have never been able to fake well so fake it til you make it has never worked for me