What's the worst mess you've ever made in a theater?

What's the worst mess you've ever made in a theater?

I went to see attack of the clones in the theater.

Drank too much on an empty stomach and watched Hateful Eight. Couldn't hold it in for 3 hours so I pissed into the carpet. The smash made the person in front of me wet, but she didn't know if it was he or the people sitting next to me.

Had a really bad cold, went to go see Dr. Strange with my cousin. As I was chewing my Brunca Crunch I sneezed and wound up spraying the couple in front of me. I apologized but they reported me to security which forced me to leave. I flipped the fag off, poured my soda into my extra large tub of popcorn, and sent the sum bitch flying.

I am so proud of you two

>Americans shart in mart
>Americans piss in kino

Worse than fucking Indians.

My falcon shit all over the guy in front of me

I spilled an entire large popcorn once.

>If you do this at a movie theater, thank you. The filth you leave on the floor when the movie is over is the only thing keeping me from getting fired and being an unemployed waste. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink, and have conveniently placed garbage receptacles all over the theater? Get fucked. I'll use any trash can I want you thieving shitbags.

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a complimentary napkin and wrapping it up with my tomatoes and onions then depositing the whole thing in the seat in front of me on my way out.

The movie hadn't started for like 30 minutes after the scheduled time it was supposed to start. They said they were having issues with the projector or something. Dumped my popcorn on the ground in the theater then went to the ticket booth and got a refund and left.

What the fuck?
I mean that would suck, but it's not like that somebody deliberately being a dick. Can't help it if you have a sneeze and don't catch it in time

I shot a sticky wad of cum on the back of a seat in high school after my gf got gunshy at the last second.

left the crab claw cracker in my seat.

bastards charged me 15 bucks for not returning it.

was day drinking in college and went to see some shitty movie dont even remember what it is. friends and i just kept drinking and pissing on the floor since we were the only ones there. shat in a half full bucket of popcorn and left it there after pissing in it too. the bucket was cardboard and started dissolving. i feel guilty to this day. like i committed a terrible sin

Was not dissapointed.

>chad has remorse

skeptical.

Took a woman to see Les Miserables when it came out, and these two big fat black women in front of us jabbered through the whole thing. Around the time Fantine dies she stood me up, told me we needed to leave quickly, and dumped our entire soda on one of them.

Shot spitwads with my gf all over a neckbeard into his hair and on his seat during John Wick. Shot cum onto the back of the seat in front of me during Jurassic World, also with gf. Always leave my food wrappers and popcorn but also always take my drink.

believe me im far from a chad

>Sup Forums's dream girl

clean it, wagie

thats an easy hose job to be honest.

people who piss on floors and shit in popcorn buckets are the furthest you can get away from chads

My crab legs started walking around and it was too dark for me to find all of them

She was pissed because it was her favorite musical of all time and they were completely disrespecting it in a theater full of people.

Really was completely perfect, though.

>had a cold
>went to see movie

you're doing it wrong

they deserved it

surely this was done by niggers

guys let's meme america into a shithole

that way we can create a whole bunch of jobs just dedicated to cleaning up shit

One white guy.

>spraying normies with diseases

Shit behind me 2 rows up and cum 4 in front. Finding Dorry was a hell of a ride.

I was in Providence and I went to see The Dark Knight Rises (I'm not even kidding). When I opened my box of skittles, I found that they were inside of a bag inside of the box. When I tried to rip the bag open, it exploded all over the place

i spilled some soda once. that's it. i clean up my own shit because i'm not an african american

CLEAN IT UP, WAGIE

kek

No, that's who had to clean up this mess

the mess that was caused by niggers

This is the auditorium from the Batman shooting.

went to see freddie vs jason at like 2pm on a tuesday with some friends, we all snuck in eggs (cargo pants so about 4 each). throughout the movie we would change seats every few minutes and crack the eggs inside the cupholders

then towards the very end this one guy had like 5 ziplock bags of flour and he literally ran up and down the aisles sprinkling it in the eggy cupholders

Hopefully they didn't kidnap the ushers.

Fucking retards.

Delete this.

Did you call it Holden Egg?

I accidentally spilled a large drink during Peter Jackson's King Kong. I didn't tell anyone, and it was probably a sticky mess by the time they got around to cleaning it up. I usually don't pick up my trash, because I've known people that work at theaters and they're usually douchebags that only got on because they knew someone. They get to flirt with cute girls all night, and even get to watch movies for free on their off nights. The least they can do is pick up my trash.

How stupid can one person be

>they took the bait

Right, you aren't just a dumb newfaggot, you were just acting retarded!

I don't even care what those niggers in Chicago did to that retard, I'm starting the race war tonight because of you.

KEK I fucking hope this is true.

The rare poop nest

Were the bullets really powerful enough to rip whole seat covers off?

My favorite theater trashing technique:
>get a jumbo popcorn
>eat what you want throughout the film but leave as much left as possible
>at the end of the film, put any other trash you have in the bucket with the leftover popcorn
>dump the rest of your soda in the bucket so the contents are nice and wet
>hold a piece of paper or something else thin to the top of the bucket
>turn it upside-down and place it on the floor
>pull the piece of paper out from under it
To the ushers it will just look like an empty upside-down popcorn bucket on the floor, there may be a bit of a wet spot from your soda but they won't suspect a thing. When they pick it up to throw it out, all the soggy popcorn and trash inside will spill all over the place. It's hysterical, sometimes I have giggle fits to myself just imagining some wagey's face when they pick up that bucket.

The panicked people probably caused the damage.

are you the same guy who posted this in the other thread like 2 hours ago? i think we both need to sort our lives out.

i hope you faggots all kill yourselves slow. and dont worry ill catch you and end up blading you in the fucking throat

>In the cinema with one other person
>They're in the middle and I'm at the back
>Have to take a piss
>Didn't want to miss the movie
>Piss in my popcorn bucket
>Leave it on the seat after the movie is done

Patrician af, lad

>blading you

lol what is this, what flavor of europoor are you? or is it aussie slang?

found the nigger

My ex dumped an entire extra large cola and it dripped down each level, you could still hear it dripping through half the movie.

I went and got her another one and acted like it was no big deal even though I was totally fucking embarassed. Then she tried to take my house and all my money in the divorce. Wah wah.