Luke, did I ever tell you I'm 40 years old?

>Luke, did I ever tell you I'm 40 years old?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDy6bSERj7c
youtube.com/watch?v=1WFjM3QWKlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

20 in TPM
30 in AOTC
33 in ROTS
53 in ANH

its fine

>Luke, did I ever tell you that living on a dry, sandy planet with two suns is not conducive to aging well? Ultraviolet radiation is not a good friend.

>Luke, did I ever tell you to use a daily moisturizer with at least 30 SPF? Sunblock is a good friend

I always got the vibe he was a bit older than 20 in the prequels, if not radically so.

I think I can believe that he's a 53 year old who's had a rough couple of decades.

>luke, did I ever tell you that the yuzhaan vong will kill chewbaca in a couple of year?

ReviewTechUSA is like 33 and he could pass for 60.

~20ish is usually about the time apprenticeship ends, I thought this was common knowledge among star wars autists

Anakin is ~19 in AOTC and that's part of the reason he's chimping out, he's past the normal age that shit ends but Obi Wan wants to keep him longer because he got started so late

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Unidentified creature? He was a quadripedal species of creature with purple skin, a hunched back, plenty of sharp teeth, and at least one tusk. In the words of Unidentified creature, "Grrarrcckk!"

>He was a good friend.

The beard ages him 20 years

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I fought a robot with 6 arms while riding around on a giant iguana? I eventually just shot him with a gun after my iguana died. He was a good pet.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Luuuke? He was an evil clone of you. He wasn't a good friend.

The people who just copy and paste the Wookipedia pages of ordinary objects are missing the point of this meme. Please stop immediately.

I've only seen the first six movies once each, and at different time periods of my life.

I think normies know more lore than I do, they certainly do on tumblr, my regular internet hangout.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I had to consult a class of young children to figure out why a planet was missing from the archives, and only got a lead when a boy of about 5 years suggested that someone may have erased it? He was a good friend.

fuck wookiepedia and fuck the prequels.
in star wars you think hes like 65 (alec guinness was 63), so thats what he was.

wtf has Sup Forums become a star wars forum now?

>if not radically so.
what so like 50?
fucking moron

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time a bunch of sand people kidnapped your grandmother and ran a fucking train on her. Single file. She was a good friend

>Luke did I ever tell you about brassieres, or bras? They were a piece of underwear generally worn by females, designed to support the breasts.
Yarna d'al' Gargan was once recruited as a model for extravagant jeweled brassieres.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time your father betrayed me and drank all the Yuenglings? That was a good beer

>Luke, the Sand People are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers. It's best we leave now, before they gang rape us to death, like they did your Grandmother.

>Obi-Wan, did I ever tell you about Luke? He is our last hope. I want you to look after him on this desert shithole of a planet. But don't train him in secret or teach him anything in the 18 or so years of his life. Wait until his sister steals data tapes and his family gets killed because some droid landed on his sandfarm. Then when we have no time left give him his father's childkilling lightsaber and tell him he's a jedi. As our last hope we better do everything we can to prepare him. Be a good friend.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about IG--88? IG-88 uploaded his consciousness into a computer core destined for Death Star II. He succeeded in being uploaded, and was preparing to activate his program to take over all droids in the galaxy when it was destroyed. With his consciousness in the Death Star II, he would literally become the Death Star. Emperor Palpatine was the only known person on the Death Star to suspect something was wrong after the uploading of the computer core with IG-88 inside. Before the station's destruction, he noticed a series of doors in his throne room opening and closing sporadically. IG-88 did this to show the Emperor that he was not all powerful. However, IG-88 was utterly baffled when it appeared that Emperor Palpatine used some unseen force to attempt to push the doors open. However, IG-88 exerted more force and was able to continue to keep the Emperor locked in, until he grew tired of the game and unlocked the door. He was a good friend.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Shmi Skywalker? She was your grandmother and a slave on this very planet. I had the chance to emancipate her from the chains of slavery but I decided not to because it would have been too bothersome. As a result your father developed emotional problems after he learned she was raped to death by Sand people. This directly led to his transformation into Darth Vader. He was a good friend.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about my old friend Dexter Jettster, who owned a 50's style diner on Courscant? He had the best Shawda club sandwiches, and even served them at a reasonable 6.7 credits. He was a good chef.

>Luke, I'm glad you're awake. Did I ever tell you about the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center? The Chancellor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center, sometimes shortened to ChanPal SuRecon Center, crowned one of the tallest buildings on Coruscant.

He was a good friend is the most kino meme on Sup Forums

>Luke did I ever tell you that we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us?

Obi-Wan never met Shmi. Liam Neeson made that call.

I love goodfriendposting.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the ventilation shaft that you're going to shoot in to destroy the Death Star? Did you think it was simply a design flaw of a large super weapon that needed some sort of ventilation to the core? Well, it was actually a purposely and carefully placed exploit set there to help destroy the Death Star because some Empire engineer was mad at his boss. He was a good friend.

Wrong.

TPM: 25
AotC: 35
RotS: 38
ANH: 57

16 in TPM
19 in AOTC
23 in ROTS
78 in ANH

Han, did I ever tell you that I fought alongside Yoda? He was one of the leaders of the Jedi. I even saw him use the force to propel himself up and decapitate two clone troopers? He was a good friend and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't dismiss him and his many compatriots that died so glibly.

Hahaha.

But Obi-wan made the call to never retrieve her despite having the gratitude of a very rich and powerful planet.

>Luke, did I ever tell you that the Emperor has chipmunk eyes? He was a good friend.

except that's wrong you retard

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I got my dick out for Harambe

Explain.

he never added the exhaust port. he made it so if an explosion happened in the core it would cause a chain reaction

a 50 year old living in desert usually looks like that

i know a danish guy who's lived in australia for 30 years, he looks like a sun dried tomato.

He made it so that if things were shot at the Reactor that it would cause a chain reaction and blow the entire thing instead of just destroying that specific reactor.
He did add the exhaust port actually. He talked them into it that the Death Star needed to have more ventilation because of the way the weapon and Kyber Crystals worked in tandem with the Reactor.

The Rebellion just used that as an excuse to get the Reactor as opposed to getting on the board of the Death Star and placing bombs on the Reactor with a suicide mission.

Honestly, Obi-Wan could have destroyed it had he had some bombs and avoided Vader while there. Brought down the shields, let Luke and them escape, and he could have taken out Vader, himself, and the Death Star. Exhaust port is just an excuse to get to the reactor.

What the fuck happened to Obi-wan?

Jimmy Smitts is a weird looking guy

Damn, Bail Organa aged like a fine wine.

When did Obi-Wan removed his forehead mole? Was it a good plastic surgeon the one who did it?

He's Force Sensitive. The Dark Side/Sith corrupts the Force and with Sidious controlling the Galaxy, the Force is being corrupted.

Therefore all Force Users started aging like shit.

Damn, it's almost like they used a different actor for movies made almost 20-30 years apart and that George Lucas is notoriously lackluster when it comes to continuity in his scripts.

>Bail Organa was 67 when he died
>Obi-Wan was 57 when he died

Obi-wan was always the same age. He's always been the same age since the original ANH script.

Same with Vader (45 in RotJ), and same with Obi-Wan vs. Vader having involved lava and a volcano.

Gotta admit Ewan was a fine choice for younger Obi-wan

Bail was King of an entire fucking planet and lived in luxury?

Obi Wan lived in a fucking desert in a hovel in poverty and had to fap with sand?

And perfect for a mid-movie too.

cornelius evazan

4 arms

>Organa
>is a king and lives on a planet where he has access on any kind of medical and cosmetic stuff to cure his person

>Obi Wan
>hermit on a fucking desert planet with limited water and has to do everything himself to survive

JESUS CHRIST

>Luke did I ever tell you about the time your dad got so upset about the possibility of his wife dying that he nearly choked her to death and while she was several months pregneant and likely caused her children to be born premature from going into shock? He was a good friend.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time Count Dooku tried to warn me about the Palpatine's true identity so me and your father tracked him down across the galaxy and decapitated him? He was probably actually a good friend.

Why is it so easy to see cancer nowadays?

>Luke did I ever tell you about the time your father bedded a woman 10 years older than him as a teenager and then got upset when everyone understandably thought it was wrong, Jedi code notwithstanding? He was a good fuck.

living in the desert and smoking crystal meth changes a man.

Jimmy Smits is 61 currently

Alec Guinness was 62/63 when filming ANH

>tfw Ben Kenobi doesn't get old from using force lightning against Maul, aging like Sheev does from using it
>he just has bad skin complexion

This is correct

I thought it was because the lightning reflected off of maces lightsaber on to sheevs face?

>Luke, did I ever tell you about George Lucas? He made Leia's mother die of a broken heart, which everyone thought was retarded. Then Carrie Fisher's mother died of a broken heart, making Padme's death retroactive Pottery and proof of Lucas's genius. He was a good director.

Having everyone you know die, having to hide on a harsh desert planet, hiding your identity, probably having to protect a kid will age you

>shot him with gun after iguana died

The iguana died when Commander Cody fired a laser cannon at Obiwan, not before.

/got/fag

>I remember this book

It was a good book.

>Luke, did I ever tell you how I gave up fighting the evil Empire after 2 days and went into hiding in the middle of the desert for the next 20 years? I guess I was never really good at hiding since I still use my last name, take out my lightsaber in public, and where my old Jedi uniform every day. I'm a bad friend.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about your Grandmother dying moments? Your father sneak into sand people village and met her exhausted of life. Shmi was pleased to see her aged son but died uncertain was it for real or just a delusion of her faded mind. She was a dead friend.

>tfw the galactic civil war is because you didn't let Annie visit his own mother for 10 years

He used the force to transfer it to Marion Cotillard.

Like milk lmao

>Luke did I ever tell you about Jizz music? Jizz was an upbeat, swinging genre of music, most notably performed by Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes and the Max Rebo Band. Other notable jizz bands included Bobolo Baker's All-Bith Band, Evar Orbus and His Galactic Jizz-Wailers, Hutt, Figrin D'an II and the New Modal Nodes, and The Sozzenels.

>Subgenres of jizz included jizz-wail, aubade, and glitz. Also, the music form jatz was reminiscent of, or in some ways similar to, jizz.

>It was a good genre.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center, sometimes known as the ChanPal SuRecon Center?

>That episode where Obi has to take a 3 hour phone call to the Slavery Exchange Ombudsman for Tatooine.

>Has to listen to Jizz Wailers musac while he's on hold.

>Operator can't verify his Huttese Social Security Number, keeps referring him back to the Holonet application service.

>Exchange Licensing Commission won't accept republic credits, "only money".

>Obi Wan so pissed off at the end of the movie that he just hangs up.

Anakin's fw.

you didnt come up with that faggot

> Luke, did I ever tell you that any religion is considered Ancient after 20 years?

>Luke, did I ever tell you that your mom died of a broken heart?

>thus bringing the 'it's coarse, rough and it just gets everywhere' line full circle

Pottery is a good friend

So what's the excuse for the starkiller?

> Luke, did I ever tell you that if your mom would have died a few minutes earlier, your name would have been Ooba Skywalker?

>Luke did I ever tell you about Lando's Shake 'Em Ups? It worked every time on your sister.
youtube.com/watch?v=UDy6bSERj7c

>Luke, did I ever tell you about that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett? Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.

Joke is clear, but to be fair it was pretty ancient even during the prequels.

Just watched all three despecilized editions and Return of the Jedi has to be the worst one. The whole little furry fucks in the forest was the worst. Should have been cut out.

B-but race part was cool...

Luke, did I ever tell you that your father was well aware that he simply could have left the order, and that his secrecy and repression of his feelings that lead directly to his fall would have been completely unnecessary?
Given that your mother was absolutely loaded, and he knew I wouldn't have simply abandoned him, it's not as if there were many downsides to that choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WFjM3QWKlE

>he fell for the despecilized meme
There is such a thing as improvement.