Kendrick Lamar sued for Copyright infringement

People are starting to turn on him. Why are normies so fickle and jealous of other's success?

nigs gonna nig

Fuck off race baiter

:^)

He just sampled it.

i mean thats probably on lamars videographer and team. its on who ever copied it an d his publicity team for not noticing

Stealing is an African-American tradition. Fuck off white boi

Lamar directed the video, it says on the article. The woke blacks are calling Lamar a cultural appropriator now.

When the shit hits the fan, is you still a fan?

>blacks stealing the art of other blacks
pottery

idk I don't think she can say she invented cluttered geometric shapes in gold on black, both images feel like they're drawing from works much older anyhow.

As oprah said, time's up. He doesn't get a free pass on his misogynistic and homophobic lyrics. And now this? Talk about problematic

besides for the gold on black paint and the basic cluttered geometric patterns and dots, i dont see any comparison between the two. none of the shapes themselves are copied and nothing is in a similar pattern, plus theres no girl with a halo in the first one

There is no way that he plagiarised her generic ass artwork. Shitty artist looking to make headlines, shouldn't have any repurcussions

problematic indeed. As rap fans, we are not going to tolerate this degree of toxicity. rap is literally /our/ genre and we cannot allow him to appropriate cultures and genders without repercussions. Kendrick is a bigot.

go shitpost that on twitter i dare you

I fucking hate kendrick but I have to side with him. The two images are completely different. The only similar thing is the color scheme, and suing for "stealing" color schemes is just as dumb as suing for chord progressions

I don't even like Kendrick but that concept is basic as fuck, she has no case.

This

>imblying that Kendrick isn't the normiest normie that ever normied
He's not "on of you", dude. Just another nigga that lucked out and is living off your dumb ass

I'm sure she'll find a way to say he's a culture vulture somehow.

I bet it's somehow white people's fault

I used to draw those kind of doodles when I was engaged in a lenthy phone call and I know I'm not the only one. It would end up looking like the left picture.

not a single shape is similar. you can't trademark colour combinations.

underrated